• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
soooo...1 good win with snake and 2 "meh" wins?

If thats all you need to have snake next to your name, then 3 "meh" wins should be enough for my shiek. (Pwii x2, some fox at ktar4)

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
you dumb ***'s are complaining about not being good enough stop playing the god damn game then. This site is so ridiculous you get a infraction for going off topic lolol. This is a video game and whoever decides to try a bit too hard to get good is avoiding reality. I understand hobby and being committed, but the line must draw. Whoever sets out every weekend to a brawl tourney its because they have nothing better to do.

So take this as an encouragement, to go out and do something productive with your life.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
you dumb ***'s are complaining about not being good enough stop playing the god damn game then. This site is so ridiculous you get a infraction for going off topic lolol. This is a video game and whoever decides to try a bit too hard to get good is avoiding reality. I understand hobby and being committed, but the line must draw. Whoever sets out every weekend to a brawl tourney its because they have nothing better to do.

So take this as an encouragement, to go out and do something productive with your life.
lol this kid telling us what to do. It's something we enjoy, shut the **** up and go ask mommy when's food ready.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

KageMurphy

Smash Master

If this is how you act when you take your lips off Big Mammas nipple I'm going to have to request you keep sucking.

Me: Logic/Will/Afro/Kai

Minty: Afro/Smurf/Penta/Cheese

Gunblade can probably get on.
Your wins are more impressive then Gunblades, Mintys seem on par with his.

Keitaro

Kingz, you sound full of yourself since you currently aren't in "smash mode" anymore.

Saturday is only 1 day of the week. If someone decides to spend it going to tournaments and having a blast then so be it. You sound like you're relating your life to ours and somehow see yours to be better. Maybe it is to you, but I prefer to play smash since its the game I love and tournaments are where we get together to prove our stuff.

You used to do this too so you should understand.

@ Anti: You called someone a ******, you're gonna get infracted. I can't complain against that
****** :D

I have Kai 3 times, for the record, and Will 2 or 3.
You should seperate which ones are tourney wins and which ones are mms.

Honarable mentions could be done over, not all the panelists were there for discussion of it. I suggested someone over me but in the end I was choosen to be on it. I beat Inui, Kingtoon, Squall, and MIB during the season.

Keitaro

LMAO I will

Edit: But honestly I put a smiley face after saying it so it should be taken as a compliment by the mods. Thats my logic.

Keitaro

See how he put the heart in there Anti? Pretty much means he wants to make love to *******, which is far from a crime.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Gunblade worked hard this season he at least deserves to be on it.

And I know I say this all the time but I'm getting ranked this new season idgaf
Alright Sage of Tears.
aka Rack n' Roll Champion of the World
bka Father's got a little ****.

Keitaro

Gunblade not being on it isn't fair. My guess is that the panelists just don't have high regard for him as a player. I just hope I'm wrong.
Pretty sure we are going to re-evaluate the HMs. I had Gunblade on for HM from my point of view but in the end he wasn't put on. But at the same time HMs weren't discussed with all the panelists and also wasn't thoroughly discussed.

Was a little pissed at how people tried to leave the rankings chat too quick. Once again the PA panel is by far the best since everything is discussed to near annoyance. When I discuss rankings with them it takes on average 4 hours. NJ/NY took maybe an hour.

Things can be discussed in an hour, its just some people keep coming to decisions quickly just to try and leave the chat faster.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Pretty sure we are going to re-evaluate the HMs. I had Gunblade on for HM from my point of view but in the end he wasn't put on. But at the same time HMs weren't discussed with all the panelists and also wasn't thoroughly discussed.

Was a little pissed at how people tried to leave the rankings chat too quick. Once again the PA panel is by far the best since everything is discussed to near annoyance. When I discuss rankings with them it takes on average 4 hours. NJ/NY took maybe an hour.

Things can be discussed in an hour, its just some people keep coming to decisions quickly just to try and leave the chat faster.
I see.

10chars

Top Bottom