• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
No, they allow me to sell my holo versions for a profit and still own a copy.
That no didn't justify why the common ones are ugly.

They're still ugly, and mirror force's price dropped MAD hard anyway.

You're not going to get a profit if you bought mirror force earlier, which you would have gotten for 20, will now sell for 8, the min Mirror force was ANNOUNCED it's price dropped, unless you pulled that **** from metal raiders/gold series/dark beginning.

Also even speculations hit prices, when people thought chariot was going to get hit, chariot(super) went from 15 to 5. Friend bought a lot in bulk, banlist came out, they weren't on it, sold each of the chariots for 15, making 10 dollars off of each one.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

You're not going to get a profit if you bought mirror force earlier, which you would have gotten for 20, will now sell for 8, the min Mirror force was ANNOUNCED it's price dropped, unless you pulled that **** from metal raiders/gold series/dark beginning.

Also even speculations hit prices, when people thought chariot was going to get hit, chariot(super) went from 15 to 5. Friend bought a lot in bulk, banlist came out, they weren't on it, sold each of the chariots for 15, making 10 dollars off of each one.
Do NOT try to educate me on something I know more about than you! I'm well aware of how rarity and value are affected by reprints you ****ing idiot. I never BOUGHT my mirror force, I pulled it(metal raiders). ANYTHING above $4 is a profit. Even the common ones sell for near the price of the structure deck alone.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

I never understood why people cared much if their deck looks nice or not. If it helps you win, who cares? I remember seeing a shonen jump with a kid winning a big event and showing off a common heavy storm and everyone was like ewww a common heavy and im like are you serious?

You wanna have sex with animals already, are you gonna add cards that line too?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I never understood why people cared much if their deck looks nice or not. If it helps you win, who cares? I remember seeing a shonen jump with a kid winning a big event and showing off a common heavy storm and everyone was like ewww a common heavy and im like are you serious?

You wanna have sex with animals already, are you gonna add cards that line too?
I don't understand it either. If you're winning who gives a **** if the card shines?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
omg you guys are so mean to Shippo LOL

My first year and a half in the game I didn't use common cards, I refused! Then I realized I was being ******** and lots of new deck options opened up to me.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
STARTER DECKS IS AYUSS

Who you going with? GIMR has a full car cause Matt is prolly going so I don't know who else is going.
Ask Gimr if his car is full, I think we only have 3 people in the car.
Leaving Saturday Morning.

If his car is full, ask chudat if he can take you?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
EE it'd be awesome if you can come and watch PA2/go to red robins with us. all the cool kids are going :D

Pierce7d is viewing this thread.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
omg you guys are so mean to Shippo LOL
Did you read his post to me as if I've never played the game? I've played for years and don't take bull**** talk like that.
EE it'd be awesome if you can come and watch PA2/go to red robins with us. all the cool kids are going :D

Is that after VC or another time? When are you guys going?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Did you read his post to me as if I've never played the game? I've played for years and don't take bull**** talk like that.

Is that after VC or another time? When are you guys going?
When everyone who wants to go to red robins and see the movie is out of the tourney, we go and buy tickets. then we go to red robins and eat until line for movie starts. like almost 20 of us or more right now i think.

Yes viridian city tomorrow

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
When everyone who wants to go to red robins and see the movie is out of the tourney, we go and buy tickets. then we go to red robins and eat until line for movie starts. like almost 20 of us or more right now i think.
I'm very tempted to call out tomorrow.....

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ANYONE WHOS GOING TO TOURNEY TOMORROW BRING SETUPS

we gotta make it run fast so that everything is smooth. ima yell at **** playing friendlies when tourny matches are called.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Ask Gimr if his car is full, I think we only have 3 people in the car.
Leaving Saturday Morning.

If his car is full, ask chudat if he can take you?
As far as I know when I talked to Matt yesterday GIMR car is full, I think bio is in it too so yeah...

hell nah @ Chu lmao

I am trying comrade! =D
Lmaoooo, I see

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ANYONE WHOS GOING TO TOURNEY TOMORROW BRING SETUPS

we gotta make it run fast so that everything is smooth. ima yell at **** playing friendlies when tourny matches are called.
I might be there. Not sure yet

Lmaoooo, I see
Indeed :). Go to Inui's tourny if you can't make it to VC

Ya'll be giving Shippo the **** in this thread.
I don't hate him, but those were very degrading statements from him

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I don't hate him, but those were very degrading statements from him
It was not ment to be degrading at all! You just took them as degrading.

I don't even see how it is degrading. Also that common mirror force is only 3 dollars, 5 at best if you rip some kid off.

Also Kelvin leave me the **** alone, I have never heard nice words out of your mouth directed towards me in months.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so

Nairo
Me
JG
Gunblade
Heero
Cable

all in JG's mom's car

Inui
Atomsk
Zucco

in Inuis car

Vinnie
Will
Allied

MD/VA in Md/VA car pools

Texas in ????? Are they even going? lol

Keitaro?

Vinnie can take my spot in JGs car so I can go into Inuis as long as Inui doesnt charge me one million dollars for the 40 minute drive.

Ether: Spencers theme is incredible. X23 is catchy. Ryu is good too.

Pierce is viewing the thread again

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight UMM MD/VA is just ME in my car...lol

MD/VA 2 is Gimr Aposl? Takeover and Possibly EE but they leaving saturday

Aileen verm and peachkid would prolly jump in my car for the movie...maybe maybe not

Allied has a spot in my car because he gave me housing!

lets get it!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm subscribed Kelvin, and I figured I might as well start reading this. I now read through all of my subscriptions.

I'm glad you're going to VC8. I'm very pleased to see you tomorrow, whether you enter or now. I'll even consider going to the movies :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
YO REAL TALK

I DON'T WANNA HEAR A BUNCH OF BRAWL TALK DURING THE MOVIE

NO BRAWL MEMEs

NO TALKING ABOUT WHO YOU SHOULD HAVE BEAT AT THE TOURNEY

NO BRINGING UP "FACTS" OR MATCHUP DISCUSSIONS

you can do that **** at RR's but I don't wanna hear about a bunch of that either

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ok ****.

If there are any issues, contact me by calling or IMing. Have to go do online midterms now =(

later.

and yeah what TKO said, i wanna actually enjoy the movie and have a good time lol. lets not let this little experiement ruin it for the future

Also Kelvin leave me the **** alone, I have never heard nice words out of your mouth directed towards me in months.
LMFAO

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
allied get's bro status btw

3rd person added to the bro pool

Malcolm and Chi were first

send me a sibling request on Facebook...LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That is kind of child-like, but who am i to say that.. im just a *** who happens to be good at a video game. ;)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It was not ment to be degrading at all! You just took them as degrading.

I don't even see how it is degrading. Also that common mirror force is only 3 dollars, 5 at best if you rip some kid off.

You believing you can educate me in Yugioh, Smash, The Simpsons, or Sonic is very offensive indeed
Yo next tournament I want mad ygo MM's from whoever plays.

I'll be glad to take all your money. <3
Ok

I lawled. People need to grow up and stop being kids.

~Atomsk
Agreed

Top Bottom