• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
sorry but I wake up feeling like my bones broke from the weight being put on them with a hard floor underneath, specifically my hip bones, because I naturally sleep on my side and have trouble sleeping any other way

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry but I wake up feeling like my bones broke from the weight being put on them with a hard floor underneath, specifically my hip bones, because I naturally sleep on my side and have trouble sleeping any other way
oh, thats probably why you hate it so much

ive always slept on my stomach...cant really sleep any other way on purpose

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Won't you feel better when you're not fat anymore? :bee:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I pack nothing and place fine in tourney. Kai and Inui should be able to remember me sleeping in the 2 foot space between the wall and the bed at Pound.

Also I'm only going to MLG if Eazy comes. He ain't return my recent text and was *****ing bout prices when I last spoke to him. Guess ill have to wake up and see what's up.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lmao!! If Zucco's joking, I love him. Even if he isn't joking, still <3 emo Zucco.
If hes going to be selfish and only think of himself, than so will I. I dont mind skipping teams in all honestly lmao.

yes, I will be a **** about this.

up so early and not leaving till 11:30 because of brandon -_-

~Zucco

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
If hes going to be selfish and only think of himself, than so will I. I dont mind skipping teams in all honestly lmao.

up so early and not leaving till 11:30 because of brandon -_-

~Zucco
We aren't leaving till 11:30? WTF

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Thats what I was told. Try and get brandon to leave earlier. I want to get there at a decent time.

~Zucco

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I better get a bed spot one night Inui, or ill just skip teams!

~Zucco

~Zucco
Are you not thinking at all? Just wondering.

When do I just think of myself with regards to you, and why would you threaten to skip teams over it when I left a better partner for your sake and you know doubles is all I really care about?

Derp...

Thats what I was told. Try and get brandon to leave earlier. I want to get there at a decent time.

~Zucco
lol I'm leaving in like 15 mins

this is what I warned you about

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Are you not thinking at all? Just wondering.

When do I just think of myself with regards to you, and why would you threaten to skip teams over it when I left a better partner for your sake and you know doubles is all I really care about?

Derp...

lol I'm leaving in like 15 mins

this is what I warned you about
you left Malcolm for me but that was your choice. I never asked and brandon probably had some influence in it all but whatevs. I want to do teams but I dont want to pay $40 for floors both nights.

~Zucco

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you left Malcolm for me but that was your choice. I never asked and brandon probably had some influence in it all but whatevs. I want to do teams but I dont want to pay $40 for floors both nights.
Stop.

Think.

Am I selfish with regards to you at all, or am I the opposite?

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Ok everyone, if Sonic, Inui and Shippo were eating a crunchy *** bagle that looked similar to a small mammal and Inui said "That last piece is mine" but then Anti busts through a wall riding ADHD( who happens to have no pants) says "Nah, it mine" would you guys gain respect for Shippo?

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Ok everyone, if Sonic, Inui and Shippo were eating a crunchy *** bagle that looked similar to a small mammal and Inui said "That last piece is mine" but then Anti busts through a wall riding ADHD( who happens to have no pants) says "Nah, it mine" would you guys gain respect for Shippo?
What?
10Whats?

Like...It's hilarious, but I think I got mind****ed 7 times.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
wyatt always smiling at something!!! but I was mad happy when i found out he won.

I was also happy when Nairo a.k.a Cooch beat San-ta Clause.

and I thought it was cute how well Fatal did too.

and good stuff to the rest of you that went and did well and to those who didnt do well......good job to my boys who did well yo!!!! =]

Top Bottom