• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
@Strife: He WAS one of the those talents. Jeff was at his peak when he was teaming with Matt. Now Jeff is a burnout and Matt is a jobber.
He was at his peak when he won teh title and fueded with punk...now look at him...washed up.

Nexus song is pretty **** Kelvin but I gotta get hyped for Orton's song...kinda my theme song.

ADHD

Smash Hero
IT'S OKAY GUYS, I SHALL SAVE YOUR SELF-ESTEEM.

Doom: 8-10
Chaos Marth: 7-10 and had a pretty legit hot gf
Zucco: 7-10
Big M: 6/10
Shugo: 3/10

Kai gets a 7/10 as well.

imo 7 is kind of average/slightly good? I never rate anyone below 6 unless they're ugly, but I find very few people ugly unless they give me a reason to see them in that way.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
**** shugo with the 3?

and I used to think 7 was average until I realized I was being ******** and that 5 should be an average...

how am I going to call a normal girl an average 7 and then brenda song A 9

just doesnt make since...lol

oh yes!

Cable

Smash Lord
Yo if you saw the social network when Brenda Song when down on the guy i went crazy shes sexy

And for all my East Coast family last min i dropped out of DC cnt go srry but best of luck to everybody

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yo if you saw the social network when Brenda Song when down on the guy i went crazy shes sexy

And for all my East Coast family last min i dropped out of DC cnt go srry but best of luck to everybody
You just made my day.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
IT'S OKAY GUYS, I SHALL SAVE YOUR SELF-ESTEEM.

Doom: 8-10
Chaos Marth: 7-10 and had a pretty legit hot gf
Zucco: 7-10
Big M: 6/10
Shugo: 3/10

Kai gets a 7/10 as well.

imo 7 is kind of average/slightly good? I never rate anyone below 6 unless they're ugly, but I find very few people ugly unless they give me a reason to see them in that way.
How is a 7 average? Thats a fairly high number out of 1-10. Higher your standards

I'd say Shugo 5 but to each his own

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I admit I only did that, but that's because Chibo favorited the first level and I'm too lazy to look on my own. This paper needs to be done. On page 4 or 5 out of the mandatory 7.

ADHD

Smash Hero
How is a 7 average? Thats a fairly high number out of 1-10. Higher your standards

I don't know, it seems like everyone has used 7 as somewhat average. I do have high standards to who I would go out with, and if you want me to redo them as 5 as average then.. lol okay.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm one of the 2 only black smashers on both Pride's and Inui's list of cuties so I win!!

Ether where exactly are you guys staying at though? At the venue hotel?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
keitaro you're not black though lol.

also, why are (presumably) straight guys so concerned of what other guys think of them? only in nj...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I admit I only did that, but that's because Chibo favorited the first level and I'm too lazy to look on my own. This paper needs to be done. On page 4 or 5 out of the mandatory 7.
Yeah this game is very different and very good imo. The first stage is similar to the first one of Sonic 1 but the rest feel like a brand new game.

erick gm14

Smash Ace

7 is not average. thats for schools because they need to set a standard for learning. u cant graduate with learning half (50%) of the stuff u learned or got test scores of. but yea 5 should be average like kai mentioned.

i would SOOO HAVE GONE to DC but i got a midterm for english friday so nay.. ****...

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If you're working on the 1-10 system then 5 is an average...

I don't know why people would give a normal girl/guy more than a 5.
It's not even having high standards, it's just... yeah, 5 is average.
If people can't grasp the concept of average, maybe we need to take basic math courses.

I can't give any girl a 10. 10 is perfection and yeah... perfection @.@
Closest is Leah with that 9.5

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If you're working on the 1-10 system then 5 is an average...

I don't know why people would give a normal girl/guy more than a 5.
It's not even having high standards, it's just... yeah, 5 is average.
If people can't grasp the concept of average, maybe we need to take basic math courses.

I can't give any girl a 10. 10 is perfection and yeah... perfection @.@
Closest is Leah with that 9.5
I've only awarded 3 people in my life a 10.

Identical indeed. .......
Such an amazing game :). No torch in Sonic 1 though

Top Bottom