• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sonic is pretty awesome. Sonic Rush was good but the music made me sad. I'm also typing this so Kaila namesearches. Sadly, the only sonic games I've played are the ones on Genesis (minus spinball), Knuckles Chaotix (if that counts), and Sonic Rush. Never had a GBA/Dreamcast/whatever else the other games are on =/

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OMG MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK WAS THE ****

Starforce and all that **** was ok...I didnt like it nearly as much as battle network but it was still pretty fun

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
First two Battle Network games were alright, but after that... the series just became utter trash.

Thank god, it's not considered in the same universe as the Megaman, X, Zero, and ZX series.

Oh yeah... ZX ***** too.
Model H <3

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Heeero you're an idiot. you mexico.

Battle Network is my life and yo I know.

BN 1-2 ***. Broken as ****.
BN 3. Okay, but unbalanced.
BN 4. Red Sun > Blue Moon. annoying story.
BN 5. imo best in the series. great overall. Haters hate liberation missions.
BN 6. Really good, but not memorable. More of a fan service game overall. Has a lot of cool combos. and decent aplhasoup.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Sonic is pretty awesome. Sonic Rush was good but the music made me sad. I'm also typing this so Kaila namesearches. Sadly, the only sonic games I've played are the ones on Genesis (minus spinball), Knuckles Chaotix (if that counts), and Sonic Rush. Never had a GBA/Dreamcast/whatever else the other games are on =/
You've missed quite a bit then. I really enjoyed Sonic Shuffle(Sonic Mario Party) despite how it's fairly difficult. The dreamcast obviously also had Adventure 1 and 2. I suggest you at least try those. Sonic riders 1 and 2 are both amazing as well which you can play on wii.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
First two Battle Network games were alright, but after that... the series just became utter trash.

Thank god, it's not considered in the same universe as the Megaman, X, Zero, and ZX series.

Oh yeah... ZX ***** too.
Model H <3
I had ZX but I lost my DS and that game was in it :(. Any Megaman series is amazing. Not sure about star force though since I've never played it.

EDIT: College servers suck. I'm trying to download the Megaman Zero games but it won't let me. Anybody know a way around it?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You've missed quite a bit then. I really enjoyed Sonic Shuffle(Sonic Mario Party) despite how it's fairly difficult. The dreamcast obviously also had Adventure 1 and 2. I suggest you at least try those. Sonic riders 1 and 2 are both amazing as well which you can play on wii.
Sonic Shuffle was the game!!

Please tell me you got super sonic on Sonic R.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Heeero you're an idiot. you mexico.

Battle Network is my life and yo I know.

BN 1-2 ***. Broken as ****.
BN 3. Okay, but unbalanced.
BN 4. Red Sun > Blue Moon. annoying story.
BN 5. imo best in the series. great overall. Haters hate liberation missions.
BN 6. Really good, but not memorable. More of a fan service game overall. Has a lot of cool combos. and decent aplhasoup.
3 was the best imo... i had a **** e / v code folder but then it got erased =(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
nah

close, though
PLEASE give more than a months notice.

Sonic Shuffle was the game!!

Please tell me you got super sonic on Sonic R.
I've mastered every Sonic game out thus far except Japan only releases.

I really like Sonic R. The game gets hate but I really don't see why...same with shuffle. I think it's much better than mario party, it's just much more difficult

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
putting the sonic rivalry to an end...

as long as you've played Sonic Spinball and/or Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine you're in the 'in' club

Keitaro

Pretty sure I played Spinball for over 200 hours trying to beat it.

I played it last year too and I still can't beat it :/

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Are you both thinking off the part where the thing goes up and down and you have to get it far down enough to jump to the right? All you have to do is press down on the Dpad. You dont actually have to jump.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Played Vanquished again, amazing but then I threw up. I really can't do 3d games anymore with the nasty camera. :( ****IT!!!!! Well, I guess Sonic 4 will have to do, I can't find this trailer of sonic 4 where he had a tourch or something in his hands. Sonic had the best gaming music in my opinion though.

Sonic
Street Fighter
Metal gear
Harvest moon

:)! *mains Snake and Sonic in Brawl"

EDIT: I FOUND IT! http://wii.ign.com/articles/111/1117802p1.html play the first video you see scrolling down, BEST SONIC GAMEPLAY EVER!!!!!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
putting the sonic rivalry to an end...

as long as you've played Sonic Spinball and/or Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine you're in the 'in' club
Both amazing games, sonic spinball was amazingly hard for me.
Idk know why? lol

Keitaro

Since its not my own thing I can't really say :( But Inui should be answering all questions tonight so hold tight!!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Are you both thinking off the part where the thing goes up and down and you have to get it far down enough to jump to the right? All you have to do is press down on the Dpad. You dont actually have to jump.
Everyone got stuck on that part as a kid. First time I beat it, I did it by creating enough momentum with well-timed jumps to barely slip through. Best day of my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGN8dTDlQE

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Top Bottom