• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

FearTheMateria

Smash Apprentice
Hey; any1else want to make this thread a player finder? NJ isn't too big of a state and i'd like to play alot of you... Plus, the classic tourney finder and player finder are both WAYYYY outta date. O.o

ANTi_

Smash Hero
It's because the actual bests hosts aren't the Mages, it's not Alex Strife, me, Chibo, or any of us...

The best hosts were the Kishes. It's a shame they don't like Brawl and moved on with life (wife/kids/etc.).
I played KishSquared on gamebattles not too long ago...

He likes brawl but they probably quit tournament hosting.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey; any1else want to make this thread a player finder? NJ isn't too big of a state and i'd like to play alot of you... Plus, the classic tourney finder and player finder are both WAYYYY outta date. O.o
I was apart of NJ's old player finder for 2 years during the Melee days and it was ran horribly.

JFox, the old head of it, appointed 3 people from NJ to help update the list and after about a week all of the people appointed to help rarely updated the list. After about a month, unless I was updating the list, no one was updating it, which became a huge pain in my *** since logging out of my account, logging into the player finder account, editing the opening, logging out of the player finder account, and logging back into my account to find out I made a mistake was so annoying that I pondered leaving the mistake there. Especially since no one was helping me and no one would have noticed the mistake anyway since barely anyone looked at the list.

I at first made this thread with the possibility of a player finder being made but after hearing how people didn't use the last player finder I abolished that idea and took control over this thread under my username (was under NJ_Power_Rankings before)

If people wanted it to happen I'm sure we could make it happen though.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Uhh talking about my inactivity and shiz. Just right off the bat I don't want to get ranked or w/e... just in case there's a possibility somehow. I only went to one tournament this season and that was APEX... and even though I got legit wins I don't feel i deserve to be ranked due to inactivity. NAKAT/Izumi deserve it way more than me.

But an honorable mention would be nice :3

And this bleach idea looks mad tight yo!! lol is there any black characters in bleach? If so its NAKAT. *nods* lol

Keitaro

I wanna have theme music for the front page after the list/pic is put up. Chibo better help!!

You won't be able to get ranked Jban but definetly an honarable mention.

Edit: Random pic test

I feel sorry for whatever unlucky f@ggot gets ranked #9. Watch it be ME!!! lol!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
I wanna have theme music for the front page after the list/pic is put up. Chibo better help!!

You won't be able to get ranked Jban but definetly an honarable mention.

Edit: Random pic test
Make the top bar with the numbers the same color as the bottom bar, then it would be perfect for use.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Stark's a tool. There are wayyyy cooler Arrancars that should be in his place. Just because Ichigo beat them doesn't make them not strong. Ichigo is ****ing broken.

Keitaro

Yeah that first pic has it switched around for some reason.

It'll be fixed in the final version.

Also I may try to replace the pic for the 9th Espada. ****'s ugly lol!

FearTheMateria

Smash Apprentice
I was apart of NJ's old player finder for 2 years during the Melee days and it was ran horribly.

JFox, the old head of it, appointed 3 people from NJ to help update the list and after about a week all of the people appointed to help rarely updated the list. After about a month, unless I was updating the list, no one was updating it, which became a huge pain in my *** since logging out of my account, logging into the player finder account, editing the opening, logging out of the player finder account, and logging back into my account to find out I made a mistake was so annoying that I pondered leaving the mistake there. Especially since no one was helping me and no one would have noticed the mistake anyway since barely anyone looked at the list.

I at first made this thread with the possibility of a player finder being made but after hearing how people didn't use the last player finder I abolished that idea and took control over this thread under my username (was under NJ_Power_Rankings before)

If people wanted it to happen I'm sure we could make it happen though.

I could help with it; I brought it up, so why not? And there seems to be powerleveling everywhere BUT here, lol.

Keitaro

I could help with it; I brought it up, so why not? And there seems to be powerleveling everywhere BUT here, lol.
The rankings should be made by tomorrow night hopefully. As soon as that's done we can continue talking about this on the boards some more. If the decision to do this is made then you should be one of the helpers since you're most inclined on doing this.

Make the top bar with the numbers the same color as the bottom bar, then it would be perfect for use.
Did you make that entire sig? Or did you just paste RJ to the right of it lol!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
So I'm gonna be either Stark, who's a tool, or some pansy with lavender hair.

Great. Malcolm, settle for 7th and gimme your spot please?

iRJi

Smash Champion
The rankings should be made by tomorrow night hopefully. As soon as that's done we can continue talking about this on the boards some more. If the decision to do this is made then you should be one of the helpers since you're most inclined on doing this.

Did you make that entire sig? Or did you just paste RJ to the right of it lol!
Lol, I didn't make it what's so ever. It is a place holder for a new sig I am creating on my own. I hate not having a sig, so I just C/P'd a pic xD.

Edit: However, my new one is going to be sexy =3

Keitaro

So I'm gonna be either Stark, who's a tool, or some pansy with lavender hair.

Great. Malcolm, settle for 7th and gimme your spot please?
Oooh man I want that 8th spot!!

Doom you can be the black guy.

Nakat can be the ******** ninja turtles Krane looking guy.

Keitaro

Grimjow is too angry for me and Hitsuguya got boring after the 3rd/7th time he fought. He just doesn't seem strong since he loses almost all the time and that's a bad trait :(

Keitaro

Yeah thats how I feel about Toshirou too.

He was one of the coolest characters I've seen in any anime ever when I first saw him.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Man, I seem to be the only person who doesn't know **** about Bleach. Traditional superheroes or Zelda bosses/minibosses would be soooo legit. :(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Grimjow is too angry for me and Hitsuguya got boring after the 3rd/7th time he fought. He just doesn't seem strong since he loses almost all the time and that's a bad trait :(
Sounds fitting!

Also, you boys just don't know. About Nakat.

Top Bottom