• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Bleach is bad and you should feel bad.

Kubo Tite is probably one of the luckiest mangaka out there right now. His manga continues almost exclusively based on prior popularity and a large fanbase.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Bleach is bad and you should feel bad.

Kubo Tite is probably one of the luckiest mangaka out there right now. His manga continues almost exclusively based on prior popularity and a large fanbase.
you're entitled to your own lonely sole opinion rofl

Vinnie

Smash Master
i beat pgns gnw on rc with mk on wifi LMAO never even realized

edit: his ics werent bad though
Gee, since I lost on Wi-Fi, I guess I'd lose offline. Hey big m, wanna do a match for money? What do you call those again...

anyways yeah, $20.00 minimum.

Also you're a ***** for getting me banned, and yes, I will say this to your face offline.

Inb4 illegible reply.

Vinnie

Smash Master
^ I got an infraction too.

also

llbigmll 10:43 pm
its just funny
(10:44:37 PM): you say im the worst player in nj, and i lose to viva but beat you
vcannino93 10:44 pm
(10:44:56 PM): you beat me online dude LOOLOLOL congratulations, here is your wifi badge
(10:45:04 PM): beat me offline, then you can open your mouth LOL
llbigmll 10:45 pm
(10:45:43 PM): k
(10:45:47 PM): dont say im horrible
(10:45:50 PM): then lose to me online
(10:45:57 PM): atleast while im meta
vcannino93 10:46 pm
(10:46:09 PM): you lost to my 3 minute old ICs

what is his problem! I

Vinnie

Smash Master
i beat your ics liar
err, it was 1-1 mr M (why the hell do I remember wi-fi sets)... then you beat my gnw while I was eating chips and probably playing with 1 hand LOL.

How about that MM? Btw I actually thought you got less stupid or something lol. nvm.

edit: and that was when you completely ignored my strike and picked the stage you wanted, because you're an idiot lol. Then I cp'd the stage that we were supposed so start on, and almost 3 stocked you.

POINT IS

YOU TAKE WIFI SERIOUSLY

AND COMPARE LOSING TO VIVA OFFLINE TO BEATING ME ONLINE WHEN I DIDNT CARE BECAUSE IT'S WIFI

eat a ****, etc, and you're a ***** for getting me banned, and we should so totally do a MM :)

edit2:
edit: i didnt get you banned, honestly i didnt even know it was you i took a guess, cheese banned you. not me
uhh are you stupid? It's not like you COULD HAVE banned me. You got me banned by saying

DAIRY QUEEN = PGN HERP DERP

then cheese banned me

>_> holy **** you must be like the biggest idiot I've ever even seen.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
So dont say "i banned you" when 1. i didnt. 2. It wasnt my fault because cheese was saying how he knew about it. Also i guessed it was you.

edit: this is sad, if u wanna discuss it do so on aim, this time dont randomly post the convo without even putting the whole thing next time xD.

edit 2: Your saying i take wifi serious when you played over 60 matches on your chell C account in the 1st month of the ladder then you get banned and make an alt and play 10matches your 1st day on it too.

Vinnie

Smash Master
So dont say "i banned you" when 1. i didnt. 2. It wasnt my fault because cheese was saying how he knew about it. Also i guessed it was you.
I said you got me banned, idiot. I never said you banned me. I mean I know you can't write or type legibly, but I was hoping you could at least read.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
its funny how you both take brawl so seriously anyway. its sad to me how u try so hard to play aib making 50 accounts, playing 100 matches each. brah get a life. i highly doubt you dont take wi-fi seriously or else you wouldent be trying so hard to play it

Vinnie

Smash Master
its funny how you both take brawl so seriously anyway. its sad to me how u try so hard to play aib making 50 accounts, playing 100 matches each. brah get a life. i highly doubt you dont take wi-fi seriously or else you wouldent be trying so hard to play it
Or maybe I'm trying to practice for MLG and can't smash offline during the weekdays. Wi-Fi isn't meant to be taken seriously. Your brother is horrible and tries to be all cocky. I'm generally a nice person, but when people get to be like him, it makes me wanna just quit. He's like, easily one of the top 5 most idiotic people I've ever met in my life. But what do you know, Kingz? I beat you on Wi-Fi. So your opinion is invalid. :p

edit: btw how do people lose to Big M?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
rofl at all of you. QQ more. AiB serius business, bet both of you will be like this in the next irl tourney
" oh hey buddy how ya doing ;D lets mm "

*someone wins*
winner: ggs you improved alot
loser: thanks, have a nice day

*winner runs home*

winner: LOL Newb owned u blahblah
loser: RAWRRR *****

Vinnie

Smash Master
rofl at all of you. QQ more. AiB serius business, bet both of you will be like this in the next irl tourney
" oh hey buddy how ya doing ;D lets mm "

*someone wins*
winner: ggs you improved alot
loser: thanks, have a nice day

*winner runs home*

winner: LOL Newb owned u blahblah
loser: RAWRRR *****
As I've said, I have no tolerance for his idiocy and will tell him everything I feel IRL lol. He is all cocky online, but I don't even know what his voice sounds like offline. That's how quiet he is at tourneys.

Top Bottom