• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This. If you plan to use snake Kiet, you better be **** good at it lol. Once you get in the air, you might not land for a while.
This is true of Snake in pretty much every matchup he has to play on a semi-regular basis.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I've done it before against Zucco and took a match, I also almost beat that Lucario player I lost to in Ohio. Keitaro not afraid!!

Zucco

Smash Master
You beat me on brinstar! Everyone can do that! Im gonna stop CPing your falco to brinstar btw. Even though I win, I still dont like it, plus you have other characters that would beat me there.

Snake ***** Lucario mains who dont know the MU, thats pretty much a fact. If im having an off day, ill probably lose to snakes, but otherwise I feel confident.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You beat me on brinstar! Everyone can do that! Im gonna stop CPing your falco to brinstar btw. Even though I win, I still dont like it, plus you have other characters that would beat me there.

Snake ***** Lucario mains who dont know the MU, thats pretty much a fact. If im having an off day, ill probably lose to snakes, but otherwise I feel confident.
Foney match? :grin:

Keitaro

I can't even hear a song playing on that match at all.

Edit: Upon the 2nd view I hear something but it doesn't sound like that gangsta crap Ksizzle posted :p

PRiDE

Smash Lord
In other news.... *drool

Ricky Martin announced he was gay...

amazing.

Keitaro

lolol!! I super DUPER hate Reggaeish type music but that was actually amusing to hear.

You're lucky Anti.

Too bad I can't have the song play in my car cause my crew will be like "I thought you weren't black Keitaro" or "Wow Keitaro, going back to your roots finally?" Don't need to hear that ****.

Gonna download it anyway.

Edit: After listening again this song is amazing. Good find Anti, 1st Reggae song I'll ever download.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
a page ago brah. my teacher announced it to the class lmao and then he read the article out loud

was pretty weird tbh lol like him just randomly teling us

then i saw it on yahoo while in school and posted it :)

and lmao keitaro. you're black!!!

EDIT: LIVE STREAM FOR THE SWITZERLAND BLACK HOLE TEST THING

http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lolol!! I super DUPER hate Reggaeish type music but that was actually amusing to hear.

You're lucky Anti.

Too bad I can't have the song play in my car cause my crew will be like "I thought you weren't black Keitaro" or "Wow Keitaro, going back to your roots finally?" Don't need to hear that ****.

Gonna download it anyway.

Edit: After listening again this song is amazing. Good find Anti, 1st Reggae song I'll ever download.
Song is **** meng.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It means that you, as a relative of the recently de-closeted Ricky Martin, are gay for ksizzle and stalk his interests.

Edit: And it also means you might be the baptist king.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
then i saw it on yahoo while in school and posted it :)
Yahoo always has some crappy "news" story everytime I sign out of my mail everday. It's very annoying. At least they finally moved away from Haiti. I was kinda interested with the Healthcare one they had though.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
or me bcuz im better then ksizzle. :]

energizer money........it keeps going

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Noone answered me about that song on jgs frigate orpheon.... I. Want to listen to it without having to hear jg and d1s voice everytime..

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
It means that you, as a relative of the recently de-closeted Ricky Martin, are gay for ksizzle and stalk his interests.

Edit: And it also means you might be the baptist king.
lmao nice try baptist.
No, my taylor swift cd hasn't left my cd player in my car for about 4 months now. her voice is soooooooooooooooooooo sexy

Top Bottom