• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
When nationals aren't almost always won by the same 3 people I'll obviously change what I think, however if people aren't winning besides them when a smaller amount of money is on the line, I don't see the difference now when there is even more incentive for the better player to win and not do pity macthes or have fun by switching off mains. Doesn't really matter though. I don't care who's successful and who's not. I obviously want the people I like to prosper but in the end it really doesn't matter.
LOL just because I don't think the national winners will change doesn't mean I don't really want Shadow, DM, and Ksizzle to start wrecking every national and MLG event. :bee:
QFT. Also, would be hilarious if the MLG ruleset doesn't address Planking, Scrooging, etc.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I find kai's posts a bit discouraging. If everyone had that state of mind, there would never be any changes. I don't see how you haven't noticed how many top players are capable of taking out the top 3 at this time. Many have come very close recently. I'm hoping MLG results can drastically change that mindset for people.

I, myself, and many others, are not looking at things that way and are improving and becoming top players. There's no limit on what people are capable of, sir. (unless they have a disability holding them back)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I think reaction speed is all you can't change. It's all chemicals in your body.

If there was something you can eat to improve it, do it!

@Shadow:

I'm still mad that I'm the only person in this region that has never played you since the release of Brawl.

ADHD

Smash Hero
LOL just because I don't think the national winners will change doesn't mean I don't really want Shadow, DM, and Ksizzle to start wrecking every national and MLG event. :bee:
So I guess it's out of selfish reasons then. You can't whine about us like it's a problem, we all actually worked really hard to get here.

And shadow is right that we can lose to alot of ppl atm, except for ally because snake is so heavy and that doesn't apply to him :p

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
So I guess it's out of selfish reasons then. You can't whine about us like it's a problem, we all actually worked really hard to get here.

And shadow is right that we can lose to alot of ppl atm, except for ally because snake is so heavy and that doesn't apply to him :p
I can lose to D3 =.= (CO18) , M2K and YOU.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Honestly, out of all of you going I only seeing Anti and Ksizzle having a shot at changing the top 3. Shadow and Trevor could do it if they don't lose MK dittos to like Dojo n Tyrant looooooool

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yes Kai, plz care about mlg..

or I won't go down on you anymore.

LMAO ugh

Edit: EE Anti refuses to get any better bc he plays cod too much XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
He was referring to me. IDK why Ksissle nado spam beats me. Haze wont win again and Larry is alegit guy, he can beat me co18, adhd, m2k SHADOw got close
I do it because you're an idiot. tornado covers many options and it isnt banned so i abuse it. Did you know when i shield pressure u with tornado and then leave and come back with it u can up tilt me? i do it every single time. and u just learned about it in our last set lololol

also i know what ur gonna do every single time. all ur habits are in my notebook.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ksizzle literally sat there and wrote a black notebook on the top players. sell it on ebay for a good 50 bucks bro ill buy it now

AllyKnight

I do it because you're an idiot. tornado covers many options and it isnt banned so i abuse it. Did you know when i shield pressure u with tornado and then leave and come back with it u can up tilt me? i do it every single time. and u just learned about it in our last set lololol

also i know what ur gonna do every single time. all ur habits are in my notebook.
yet in my notebook it's written that nado is easy to do and you'll lose in the end. HA! HA!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
easy to do and cover all options? yes

is it banned? no

is this competitiive play for lots of money? yup

cool cool

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
thats weird. ksizzle always win the losers and winers finals but not the grand. ally is weird -_-

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Whining? I missed the part where I was complaining. I was stating an observation....the same 3 people win nationals. How am I whining about you guys like it's a problem? I haven't even entered an event since Pound or months before that.
OMG KAI PLZ CARE ABOUT MLG! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!

caps
:laugh:
Yes Kai, plz care about mlg..

or I won't go down on you anymore.
Not sure how many times I can say I hate gingers.
we'll see, yah basted. :)
no ksizzle, either? -__-
I think anti, trevor, ksizzle, and myself are all capable of beating the top 3, honestly.
Are you consistent winners at nationals when the 3 people I mentioned are there?

tornado covers many options and it isnt banned so i abuse it. Did you know when i shield pressure u with tornado
Makes sense. I'm glad you have that mentality

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
What a jerk playing for money.
shut your mouth and mind your own business boy. i never stated thats all i played for. i stated a very true fact tho.

do you always lose anyways in the end? Yes, thus doesn't matter what you say, gg.
not really canadian idiot. if you want me to prove it to you, let me embarass you. come this saturday. plzzzz dont ***** out you piece of trash :)

AllyKnight

shut your mouth and mind your own business boy. i never stated thats all i played for. i stated a very true fact tho.

not really canadian idiot. if you want me to prove it to you, let me embarass you. come this saturday. plzzzz dont ***** out you piece of trash :)

why losing to you would be an embarassing, man you're so stupid, u mustbe a scrub, and np I already said i was coming like 5 times past 2 days, American idiot. I'll come, **** you then you'll go cry because you couldn't do what you thought you could do. + u prob wont make it to me , ADHD WILL be on your side for once, scrub thats the only reason why you get so far btw.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
no shadow. hes simply taking off his mask and hell put it back on when he puts his head down in shame and says gg to me

ADHD

Smash Hero
If only bananas were used from a single button then maybe people wouldn't complain about them anymore? I'm not sure..

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If only bananas were used from a single button then maybe people wouldn't complain about them anymore? I'm not sure..
I'm sure the fact that they are endless , have range, setup for a lot of damage, and take priority over everything bothers people more.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm flying CO18 in, to beat Ally on Saturday! :)

Edit: I agree with Kai again, although I don't actually complain about the bananas.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I wanna be on Ksizzle and Allys bad side, these two got me rolling with their insults.

Kai - are u still going to Regionals?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom