• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Soooo....no one's really confirmed at the moment I guess. =/ About how fast do MLG passes tend to sell out, anyway..?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Ah, 128 makes sense...not gonna buy it if no one's totally sure on going by car, so I guess I'll miss out on this one.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow thats still cool but the turnout could have been much higher. Guess I'll have to keep my eye on close watch for MLG Columbus.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yeah, i'm the cool kid that didn't get hyped for MLG.

It's just going to be Ally, ADHD and M2K taking the top spots everytime.

Boring.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Boring.
Ally - Countered by CO18, MikeHAZE, and sometimes DEHF.
M2K - Countered by any top diddy player, Ally.
ADHD - Countered by Boss, Dabuz (sometimes), Shadow (sometimes), and Dojo/Tyrant can probably beat him.

**** gonna get real.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
EVO, then he beat him at ActiveGamers (kind of ***** him)

2-1 in sets? i'd say a counter.
I guess Ally should go Wolf, since Marth players tend to get their ***' kicked by Wolf.

Also, I'll bet one person $30 Ally won't lose to MikeHaze at the first MLG they both attend. Any taker?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I guess Ally should go Wolf, since Marth players tend to get their ***' kicked by Wolf.

Also, I'll bet one person $30 Ally won't lose to MikeHaze at the first MLG they both attend. Any taker?
Hells no.

Why aren't you ever on AIM anymore? lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Boring.
You're not alone actually. When Yes! mentioned that he didn't care for it I mentioned how it's the same people winning money, just more of it. For some they should be very excited...as for everyone else...I really don't see the big deal.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dojo's gonna come change those predictions!! Also let DEHF come over here again, this time the last stock last hit last match will be his win against M2K and Ally!! *Rage*

Oh yeah, Ksizzle? And I believe in Anti so I think the results could change. Those 2 just haven't been entering singles recently to change the results.

Edit: Ultimate Razor, CO18, Red Halberd. One of those 3 are gonna do major damage, I'm calling it.

In other words I'm more interested in the results for MLG since more people will be traveling that usually don't or haven't for a while. Also more people will enter singles since its easier to make good money.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yeah, sometimes it's you, sometimes it's ally, sometimes it's m2k, sometimes it's you, sometimes it's ally, sometimes it's m2k, sometimes it's you, sometimes it's ally, sometimes it's m2k.
This is why people get better to stop this. MLG is where getting better matters the most.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
This is why people get better to stop this. MLG is where getting better matters the most.
When nationals aren't almost always won by the same 3 people I'll obviously change what I think, however if people aren't winning besides them when a smaller amount of money is on the line, I don't see the difference now when there is even more incentive for the better player to win and not do pity macthes or have fun by switching off mains. Doesn't really matter though. I don't care who's successful and who's not. I obviously want the people I like to prosper but in the end it really doesn't matter.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hey, remember when it was just mew2king? What makes you think it can't change like it always does and has been since melee?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hey, remember when it was just mew2king? What makes you think it can't change like it always does and has been since melee?
That was before Ally finally got his *** down to the US all the time. You're the only person who took me by surprise at being a national winner when I first met you, so no, not really.

Top Bottom