• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
k, at long last i got on and did this...
forum name: Shoryuswordsman, Swordz for short
County: Burlington county
City: Willingboro
Other games: Marvel fa life, GGXXAC
Crew: havent got a name yet....

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
So... just shoutin' out to anyone in my area, Belle Mead or Montgomery whatever you'd like to call it. Looking for some peeplz to smash wit, 'cause it's been ages. NJz Finest I know, lives around me, but he ain't around, he's off to that odd place called college or something. **** it Carl!

So if anyone wants to smash and you're in Central Jersey, or if there's some huge gathering I possibly don't know about, feel free to reply and such. I'll play any skill level, as long as I can get some 1 on 1's, and if the other person doesn't mind playing someone whose considered probably very very sucky at this age in the game.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
It's cool man, I'm gonna roadtrip to Pittsburgh. Hopefully next weekend. I wanna play all you Pittsburgh foos, and of course get beaten badly.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
cheezit you realise a while back teh_spamerer, me and LK were into guilty gear...but now its meltyblood so play us in that

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Man i always wanna play guilty gear but theres no one ever to play. I should play you guys in it sometimes.
we played guilty gear at smashpocalypse, i guess you were busy with pools and all, cause i do recall you being there, i kept nagging you about the packers/seahawks game, lol, sorry about that, lol.:laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
Keitaro we need to play at Rutgers. Can you or anyone else house me and a friend for a while? I really don't want to leave Philly @ 5:00 pm... i.e. heart of rush hour.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro we need to play at Rutgers. Can you or anyone else house me and a friend for a while? I really don't want to leave Philly @ 5:00 pm... i.e. heart of rush hour.
I suck when it comes to housing but I know Spamerer and Doyoung should have some space for housing. You should get at them, probably by pm cause I haven't seen them post here yet but I know they are going.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I wish I could house you Scar <3. But Thursday-->Friday isn't exactly a great time since my Thursday class schedule is
1:55-2:50
3:35-4:30
5:00-6:20
and my roommate is gonna be around so you can't sleep in his bed. Eazy's suite is probably the best since you'd get a couch to sleep on. But if you don't mind sleeping on the floor you can.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
@scar

What's 'a while?' If you mean like, thursday night to friday, or friday night to sat, I'm sure I could. It's al floor space, but it's better than outside. >_>

Edit: Inui. D:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Keitaro- are you coming to the Rutgers tourny? I will be there, my uncles funeral is on saturday morning so I can stay for the tourny. As for scar and the mysterious friend, it would be no prob to hang out at my suite for a bit.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Ps, anyone interested in the Rutgers tournament, that has not pre registered ask me keitaro or spammerer on instructions. Also, I am told by those running the tourny that setups would be greatly appreciated, so please guys if you can bring something!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LK's not going, Haley. Kashif was going to team with me...his longtime friend and crewmate. ;) ;) ;)

Well, there's no teams, but...

Vanz and Tec0, want to MM me and Kashif in teams? $2 per person low tier teams, and $1 per person normal teams?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I really wanted teams. v_v

I'm fairly positive my crew is gonna win halo3/gh3 though, so not all is lost!

Anyone wanna money match halo3? 2v2 / 3v3 / 4v4?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm working tomorrow, saturday and sunday...
Money match your boss for an unpaid vaca on Friday night.

I'm bringing Tastycakes so there's free food. It's only a pack 0f 12 with 8 eaten so far so get them while you can.

Top Bottom