• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y'know considering how big of a fan I am of Fire Emblem it's actually a surprise to me that Warriors it a no go for me. It's just one of the few games I've ever followed that I found disappointing before it even releasing. The last one was... Well, Warriors All-stars. Huh.

That game was simply because it was supposed to be Warriors Orochi 4 before they decided to overhaul it for the Anniversary.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Headbutting trees trying to get Heracross

I have no idea if this is the right tree or not

Edit: I think I found a "Low Chance" tree

I've headbutt it 20 times and no encounter

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
The last one was... Well, Warriors All-stars. Huh.

That game was simply because it was supposed to be Warriors Orochi 4 before they decided to overhaul it for the Anniversary.
THAT was suppose to be Warriors Orochi 4? I just can't see it. I only seen a few videos of it but first impressions strike me as a very lackluster and casualized game.

It didn't help that someone told me it wasn't very good either compared to Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and Samurai Warriors 4.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Sanic game that I easily have the most memory of is Adventure 2 Battle.

My friends, brothers, & I put soooooooooooooooooo many hours into that game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For all of the flak that Sonic 06's single player gets, the multiplayer is unintentionally hilarious and never really gets brought up.

You have the same three playable characters as in story mode - Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. The multiplayer maps are the same as the single player ones (which can result in a lot of wandering around aimlessly with little indication of where to go), and Silver is much slower than the other two. However, as long as he doesn't jump, his telekinesis can be held down indefinitely.

As a result, you can telekinetically grab someone at the start of the level and as long as you hold the button, they'll be stuck floating in midair and unable to move from the spot that they're frozen in until you have to jump. It is fundamentally broken, and yet it was included anyway. (then again, the same thing could be said about the entire game)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Interesting.
It's a little too late for them to start listening to fan requests.
Considering this first wave of DLC only ends Spring of 2018, the stuff I want will only start at late Summer at best.
And I don't plan on buying a $60 game plus whatever I have to pay for the DLC

I hope Extella Link gets a Switch release too, I know that it won't disappoint me.
Now can I get Kojirou or a damn Hassan for ****'s sake?

D

Deleted member

You seem to want every cake in the world, but I don't think you thought about what would happen if you ate all of them.

....and that's just the least of the worries. :p

EDIT: Dammit, image uploader is borked again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got fire emblem shadows of Valentia, Cresh Badicoot N-Sane Trilogy, and Pokemon Tekken DX which is pretty nice.

Looking forward to playing them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, cleaning and organizing my folders with **** tons of photos that haven't been organized for years was a total *****.

Photos includes video games, cartoons, super heroes, memes, Star Wars, anime, and responses.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why was the phone a good feature in gen 2

Beverly the pokefan calls EVERY 5 minutes with her mundane day

She put a bow on her snubble, she fought a pidgey and magically had type advantage even though snubble is her only pokemon, she failed to catch a hoothoot

I don't care Beverly

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
He'd be interesting as a fighter at least.

Honestly, I want more X-Men outside of Wolverine, Storm, Magneto and Sentinel, etc.
In terms of who I really played in the previous games, Wolverine, Storm, Deadpool and Magneto are high priority for me. Slightly lower than that is Rogue. I don't play Gambit, but I know he'd make people happy. Same with Psylocke. I do feel that most of the good X-Men characters have already been made fully playable in one entry or another. Although Nightcrawler, Havok and Mystique haven't had the the MvC treatment yet.

What I'm waiting for are more Spider-Man related characters. Aside from Spider-Man and Venom themselves. I mean Black Cat, Punisher(who should have been chosen over Bucky), Green Goblin, Carnage, Doc-Ock, Sandman and Scorpion could each have some interesting tricks up their sleeves to make them fun fighters. And that's just the well known characters, someone obscure like the Spot as one really neat gimmick that could be handled in interesting ways. Spider-Man 2099 would be fun too if they make him an Akuma type.

But I mean, I'm bias as Spider-Man and X-Men are and always will be my favorite Marvel IPs.

And of course, the best of them all, J. J. Jameson.

For Capcom, I'd like to see some Mega Man Battle Network. I'm not gonna complain, since the MMX series is my favorite, But MMBN has the best version of Bass. And it'd be great if one of these games lets us have a double Mega Man team. Especially if it's Mega Man X and EXE.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
WWE No Mercy started strong just to be plain sad at the end.

Press F for Cena's finisher and Cesaro's teeth.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Depression, anxiety and having a breakdown makes for a bad day.

Anyways, Marvel Infinite is cool

Dragonball Fighterz keeps looking more and more amazing

We got two great Tag Fighters to look forward to for EVO and beyond (three if Blazblue Tag Team is out before then).

That whole match was brutal. Really works for all of their characters do. My internet crapped out through most of it unfortunately, which sucks since it is the only match I enjoyed thoroughly

Meanwhile the guy who just unceremoniously beat John Cena in a terrible feud is the guy who needs to get his moment at Mania to beat Brock.

I like Reigns. I really do. But his booking is the worst. Braun VS Lesnar could have been great, but wasnt. Braun didnt even take more than one F5.

Cena VS Roman should have been spectacular, but was kind of ****. Hoping for a John/Roman 2 but blegh

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

I can't wait for Roman to spear Lesnar once to get his 5 billionth coronation at Mania.

Because Vince loves pain and suffering.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That whole match was brutal. Really works for all of their characters do. My internet crapped out through most of it unfortunately, which sucks since it is the only match I enjoyed thoroughly

Meanwhile the guy who just unceremoniously beat John Cena in a terrible feud is the guy who needs to get his moment at Mania to beat Brock.

I like Reigns. I really do. But his booking is the worst. Braun VS Lesnar could have been great, but wasnt. Braun didnt even take more than one F5.

Cena VS Roman should have been spectacular, but was kind of ****. Hoping for a John/Roman 2 but blegh

Imo Dean/Seth vs Cesaro/Sheamus should have ended with that sick powerbomb, still the best match of the night.

Now SmackDown can be the cooler show again, as Raw re-enters Ramen Hell.

BrayEaterOfPins

Also the Womens Match was pretty good, Nia looked legit threatening and took some sick bumps; easily her best performance.

If we completely ignore the second half, the PPV was pretty good.

Shoutout to the dude with the anime signs.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tonight's Rick and Morty had an interesting ending.

So...

Which choice do you think Beth made? I think she's gone and we'll see her come back later with a change in character and probably get an episode focused on it. I found it interesting that the episode built up how she is exactly like Rick.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
The strategy guide for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon recently got listed on various retailers in Japan. Within the description of the product, it confirmed multiple returning features. It confirms the expected that the Festival Plaza, Battle Royal, Battle Tree, Poké Finder and Poké Pelago features are to make a return in the games. It also lists how to get all the new moves, abilities & hold items, but doesn't clarify if they mean brand new or new to Alola.
It also confirmed that this guide, released on December 6th, will include a Serial Code to obtain 2 Master Balls
Some USUM news.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
All things considered, Pokken is a fun fighting game starring one of the most popular IPs in the world with no major controvesrsey to speak of.

MvCI has had tons of controversy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All things considered, Pokken is a fun fighting game starring one of the most popular IPs in the world with no major controvesrsey to speak of.

MvCI has had tons of controversy.
But then why dies everyone seem to hate Pokken? Well this is on r/Nintendoswitch and they seem to hate a lit of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom