• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 7.0 - Welcome Back, Folks!

Who's the best Mario?

• Total voters

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Howdy howdy, fellow friends!

Welcome to the NintenZone Social! This time, 7.0!

Given this is a social, pretty much anything goes so long as it does not violate any of SWF's Global Rules. Ex. Double Posting (please use the edit button), media-only posts (count as spam), flaming, censor dodging and inappropriate content, etc.

Please report and ignore any posts you think are problematic. If you have questions, feel free to tag or PM a Staff member. Though if you wish to contest a Staff ruling or site policy, please PM the given Staff member or make a thread in the Forum Support boards; let's try to keep the thread positive and on-topic.

Given what we have said above, Leak/Rumor discussion is naturally allowed, but we do ask you not to create any rumors/leaks directly on SWF or make a new thread for the given rumor(s)/leak(s) in general without consulting a Staff Member.

Gaming as a whole can be found in the Light House boards, and Fire Emblem/Mario/Zelda/Pokémon/Animal Crossing discussion threads belong in their respective sub-forums, though they're not off limits here.

As we get back to posting, I'd like you to keep a few things in mind, please! Most importantly, the thread rules:

Thread rules:

1. Large images (Images that stretch a normal text post) must be put into spoiler tags.

2. In order to keep discussion going, and to prevent "meme-posting," we are limiting the number of videos per page. Please limit 5 videos per page.

3. Images, videos, etc must be relevant to the topic at hand, or be a new topic that the user wants to introduce. Posts that are made solely for "like-farming" are not permitted.

4. Listen to the mods. If a moderator tells you to stop, stop. If you have an issue with that moderator's decision, please PM that moderator. If you do not feel comfortable addressing that moderator directly, please bring the issue to Forum Support. Do not continue fighting in the thread. The mods will hand out infractions. >:^)

5. You must respect one another. You can disagree with each other, but personal attacks are not tolerated. A minor trolling infraction will be given to first-time offenders. Repeat offenders will be given additional infraction points.

6. Your post must be substantial. "Happy birthday" posts must have something related to the topic at hand. You may always post a 'happy birthday' message on the user's page, or through PM, without reservations.

7. No censor dodging! Posts that contain profanity that is not fully censored by the user themselves are considered censor dodging. Images containing swear words are not allowed and will be removed. Note, as well, that putting this type of content behind a spoiler tag does not make it okay. It is still considered an offense.

Also, please also keep in mind that as we open, moderation may be stricter for any offending posts. We want to make this thread your home again, so that includes turning up the heat on anyone who breaks these magic rules :demon: We'll work to promote a pleasurable place to post in, but that cannot happen without your co-operation; so please abide by the thread rules!

A lot has gone on recently and tensions are high, but if any problems arise, remember you can contact any of the moderators in charge for assistance! -

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth
Pokechu Pokechu
@PushDustIn

We're here to help; report any posts you find inappropriate and the staff will take care of it!

Thank you for your time!

And as always, have fun!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I mean I came back just to see things locked after a firestorm.

But now that its over, the only fire is in my profile. ;)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I mean I came back just to see things locked after a firestorm.

But now that its over, the only fire is in my profile. ;)
It's you! Where have you been? Long time no see! :laugh:

I didn't know ghosts would come back to this thread! LOL
Ahhhh, that fresh new thread smell.

Ain't it nice?
Very nice! It's just like the smell of brand new shoes! You only get to experience it once in a while... but when you do, it's amazing! :'^)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
did they really use "meme-posting" in quotes so a mod wouldnt have to say ****posting

that's hilarious

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
did they really use "meme-posting" in quotes so a mod wouldnt have to say ****posting

that's hilarious
Santa Claus is watching... I'm not getting put on the naughty list so soon :202:

:225:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Revel in coal with the rest of us, Pokechu.
Well, when you put it that way... it does seem fun to revel in coal

looks to the left

looks to the right

. . . . .

:smirk:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honestly, we were way overdue for 7.0

NZ 6.0 WAY outlasted it's welcome and should have been locked back on Page 2000 like the threads before it.

In any case, I'm glad to have a post on the 1st page like I did the other threads. Truly, I am a NZ staple. :)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pokechu this is a violation of our custody agreement. You're only supposed to see the baby on weekends.

>:^(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, the previous thread wasn't that big. We don't lock on page 2000 because there's no reason to whatsoever. That was done to avoid the topic glitching up. We have really no reason to do so otherwise beyond tradition, but we never had an intention to hold up an arbitrary tradition either. Glitch was our only actual reason to make a new thread. It should be noted discussion of making a new thread has happened more than once behind the scenes, but there was absolutely zero good reason to do so. A fresh start after a lot of high tension was our first chance to clear the air and give a real reason for another thread.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I kidnapped the baby. I don't know whose baby, but the baby has been kidnapped.

I think I might have the wrong baby.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
It's you! Where have you been? Long time no see! :laugh:

I didn't know ghosts would come back to this thread! LOL

Very nice! It's just like the smell of brand new shoes! You only get to experience it once in a while... but when you do, it's amazing! :'^)
I was in uni and had a lot of issues at the start of it and so much after effects after. IDK a lot has been going on in life, but all good now.

Except im gonna have to do retakes and pass those / redo parts or all my coursework during summer where i really need a job and wanna train at gym a lot more again.

But i just wanna play games and relax XD.

Im gonna be kinda busy until e3 but expect me back here wduring it a lot alot more :)

edit: mainly just been using discord....

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pokechu this is a violation of our custody agreement. You're only supposed to see the baby on weekends.

i mean

it's sunday

thou shalt not work on the day of the opossum so he did it for you

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey hey, a little Pokechu told me there was a new thread to post in. What games are y'all playing on your Switches lately? I'm playing Bayonetta 1 for the first time. Quite a blast to play!

D

Deleted member

Hey hey, a little Pokechu told me there was a new thread to post in. What games are y'all playing on your Switches lately? I'm playing Bayonetta 1 for the first time. Quite a blast to play!
I'm playing P:M.

D

Deleted member

I've been playing Mario Kart Wii recently.

I can confirm that it is still the best game series.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

I know! I'm sorry </3 now we'll never re-marry....

I did think about how strange it'd be that you wouldn't own this thread. But I'll try to let you have 8.0 haha! And if you want to suggest a cool title (or poll!) then feel free to do so!

So the Ultimate Social thread is still locked.........good.
You can find the temporary Ultimate Social thread here!

But why bother with that one when you're already in the better social anyways? ;)

LOL

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And we're back, it's good to see everyone!

Final Fantasy 9, so far it's been pretty good, but I had to put it on hold thanks to my Joy-Con's drifting issue getting worse.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Smash & Sushi Strikers

The latter has is fun but with a very weird plot.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Smash, some Hulu, YouTube lately. I do have some of the Mortal Kombat 11 DLC(Shao Kahn) and the basic updates. I think I didn't put the Sonic Forces Bonus stuff in just yet.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I haven't played anything recently! The last game I played was Octopath but I SUCK at it!!! RIP

I'm looking into Dragon Quest Builders, I loved the demo, but I'm a bit cheap.... so I want it on sale!!! But I'm going to crack sooner or later, it's worth it at full price anyways LOL even though DQ Builders 2 is releasing soon!!

I still need to pick up Captain Toad too... I'm so behind.... whyyyyy

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i was debating whether to get a pro controller or a gcn controller

i didnt realize i bought a power-a gamecube controller, wireless too.

should've gotten the pro controller honestly but i heard people say that the pro controller was bad for smash cause of input problems

its at least better than joycons but **** i need to buy rechargeable batteries or something

i just wanted to learn how to play ken man

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yugioh 5D's. I'm waiting for Digimon Data Squad to become free on it.
It's been forever since I've watched any of the different Yugioh series out there.

Speaking of anime, I've finally gotten back into watching anime. I recently finished Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, along with completing Monster last month and re-watching Death Note for like the...4th or 5th time lol

Top Bottom