• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 7.0 - Welcome Back, Folks!

Who's the best Mario?

• Total voters

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What even happened here?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Swamp! It's been so long!

After what happened in late May, the Ninten social just lost alot of traction. While a new thread was made to try to start over, it didn't really get any traction and nowadays is next to not active aside from a couple of us here and then. Not entirely sure why, but some of the frequent visitors have left the site before or since then. Sad times for the Nintenzone social.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Swamp! It's been so long!

After what happened in late May, the Ninten social just lost alot of traction. While a new thread was made to try to start over, it didn't really get any traction and nowadays is next to not active aside from a couple of us here and then. Not entirely sure why, but some of the frequent visitors have left the site before or since then. Sad times for the Nintenzone social.
Probably because the Smash Ultimate social likely stemmed from all the hype and speculation about Smash Ultimate newcomers that it eventually became the much more popular social thread. Once Smash Ultimate's DLC run is over, I have a feeling a lot of them will migrate back to the Nintenzone social (kinda similar to what happened with the Smash 4 social and the Nintenzone socials during the Smash 4 days).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've decided to get back on a diet, since I gained a little weight while in quarantine. You don't realize how much exercise you get at work until you aren't doing it anymore. I think, however, the diet is causing me to be a little more irritable and depressed than usual while in quarantine because all the other issues that brings.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Probably because the Smash Ultimate social likely stemmed from all the hype and speculation about Smash Ultimate newcomers that it eventually became the much more popular social thread. Once Smash Ultimate's DLC run is over, I have a feeling a lot of them will migrate back to the Nintenzone social (kinda similar to what happened with the Smash 4 social and the Nintenzone socials during the Smash 4 days).
Except that place is now the "general social", and we hardly even talk about Smash anymore. Most of the DLC speculation/hype goes on in the newcomer speculation thread. When the DLC is over, people in the general social will probably stay there while anyone in the newcomer section will have to choose between these two threads.

And since the general social is currently more popular its not looking too good for this one.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=UPDATES&article=/iframe/2020/0622_gameupdate_notice/

It is honestly awesome to see so many QoL changes. Repeatable Daily quests, Repeatable 10x Summon, multiple NP Upgrade, able to move Craft Essences without having to enter the CE Menu, can switch between Normal Support Set-up and Event Support Set-up, automatic Material selection for Servant Enhancement, etc. So good to see the West get some JPN QoL updates early. And the Engine Update is great too for dealing with those long loading times.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Skadi has finally arrived in NA FGO, a moment everyone has been waiting for some time.

Getting straight to the point: Did I pull Skadi? Nope, not all. I kinda had this feeling in my gut I wouldn't get her after having no luck with pulling Achilles a few months ago, but man did I not expect my summoning rounds today would turn out to be much worse than that:

I basically got nothing but craft essences with the 500+ Saint Quartz I had going into it. The only notable pull I got was NP2 Saberlot (who I also brought to his Max Ascension+level just today thanks to all those EXP cards the anniversary gives). No, really, that was the only good pull I had in all of this.

....Though there was a point where a golden Lancer card showed up, and so I thought, "Maybe Valkyrie will lighten the mood and give some excitement by making a cute spook!"

Nope, it just had to be boring old Nezha instead. I even pulled my first Wu Zetian earlier, and I was tempted to keep her at the thought that I could keep her if I could pull Skadi considering the Quick synergy the two have, but alas, no Skadi meant my loathe for Wu Zetian wouldn't let me keep her.

It all lead to this:

Discarding Astolfo the wrong way a while back, my loathe for Nezha and Wu Zetian, and just the bitterness of having worser summoning rounds in failing to pull Skadi than I expected all lead to this moment of gaining more Rare prisms.

As for my Luck Bag summon? I wanted to pull the Rider class initially just for Achilles, but then I realized this is one of the last chances to pull Summer Artoria before her own banner appears in a few months (after that, she's only available in Luck Bag summons), so I figured I should go for the Archer class instead to try getting Summer Artoria. What I got instead was just your basic tsundere (and an NP4 Emiya, who was honestly the more exciting pull).

Yeah, I think either my luck in gacha games has indeed run out, FGO just absolutely hates me now, or both.

This... really sucks.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander

Skadi has finally arrived in NA FGO, a moment everyone has been waiting for some time.

Getting straight to the point: Did I pull Skadi? Nope, not all. I kinda had this feeling in my gut I wouldn't get her after having no luck with pulling Achilles a few months ago, but man did I not expect my summoning rounds today would turn out to be much worse than that:

I basically got nothing but craft essences with the 500+ Saint Quartz I had going into it. The only notable pull I got was NP2 Saberlot (who I also brought to his Max Ascension+level just today thanks to all those EXP cards the anniversary gives). No, really, that was the only good pull I had in all of this.

....Though there was a point where a golden Lancer card showed up, and so I thought, "Maybe Valkyrie will lighten the mood and give some excitement by making a cute spook!"

Nope, it just had to be boring old Nezha instead. I even pulled my first Wu Zetian earlier, and I was tempted to keep her at the thought that I could keep her if I could pull Skadi considering the Quick synergy the two have, but alas, no Skadi meant my loathe for Wu Zetian wouldn't let me keep her.

It all lead to this:

Discarding Astolfo the wrong way a while back, my loathe for Nezha and Wu Zetian, and just the bitterness of having worser summoning rounds in failing to pull Skadi than I expected all lead to this moment of gaining more Rare prisms.

As for my Luck Bag summon? I wanted to pull the Rider class initially just for Achilles, but then I realized this is one of the last chances to pull Summer Artoria before her own banner appears in a few months (after that, she's only available in Luck Bag summons), so I figured I should go for the Archer class instead to try getting Summer Artoria. What I got instead was just your basic tsundere (and an NP4 Emiya, who was honestly the more exciting pull).

Yeah, I think either my luck in gacha games has indeed run out, FGO just absolutely hates me now, or both.

This... really sucks.

Believe me. My Pad account knows what you are feeling this year in terms of luck. Aside from the GSSR from the start of the year, my Pad account has had no luck with SSRs. With SRs, it did get 4 at the start of the year from trying to get Hokusai, luckily got Fujino during the Shiki Event and a month after that, a Helena. So while SRs have been appearing, my Pad has had no luck with SSRs. I haven't pulled for Skadi on my Pad yet(I'm waiting for a bit), but I think that luck has been taken from my Phone account...

Can't even describe the luck my Phone account gets. Aside from the GSSR, it has gotten 3 SSRs this year before this day. It got Drake while trying for Hokusai, Mysterious Heroine X and Rama with 2 Tickets from Saber Wars and a month after that, the Original Artoria. And it also got Fujino from the Shiki Event and 2 Salieris from his opening Banner. So how did it fare today?..............Well, let's just say, 90 Quartz.....when it had 700 at the ready. See why I'm waiting a bit before trying on my Pad account? My Pad is clearly asking how is my Phone so lucky and whether or not it steals luck from my Pad account.

I know superstition isn't exactly viable for RNG and Luck, but here's something I've been doing for about half of my overall playtime on Grand Order(I think around the start of 2019 with Dantes). The last SSR you get, keep a record on the Time you got them. So for me, that is around early Afternoon time, like between 11AM and 4PM, but mostly around between 12 and 2. When you do your rolls, only roll around that time frame. It doesn't really do anything and yet doing that method has seemed to help me with getting SSRs, from Summer Servants like Artoria and Nero, regular spooks like Drake and Nightingale, and especially Merlin on both accounts.
It's an idea I got when people mentioned about how Grand Order's Gacha system is apparently influenced by what time it is, as someone with two phone accounts summoned at the exact same time for both and got literally the exact same Servants and Craft Essences on both accounts, three times in a row. And then people mentioned how usually fitting it was for Time to be an influence cause in Fate/Stay Night, Rin summoned Archer at exactly 12:00AM.
So it was just something I wanted to try and so far, it has surprisingly worked for me. Does it work all the time? No it doesn't. But sticking to it hasn't done me any bad.

Edit: Now with the GSSR...
*Starts Extra GSSR*
Let's see who I get.
*Flashing Orb Colors*
*Edmond Dantes Summoned*

Hey, cool, and just after my luck with Skadi too...
*keeps going*
Wait...why it still going?
*gets a 4-Star CE*
Okay, that's it right.
*Flashing Orb Colors*
?!?!?!?!?!?!!
*Amakusa Shirou Summoned*
Now I'm positive my Phone stole all my luck from my Pad today.

Edit: Oh thank frickin' goodness it didn't. My Pad got Skadi after 5 Summon Tickets after using 540 Quartz. With the majority of them only having 4-star CEs. I only got 4 SR Servants from all that, with only one being a new one, being Circe. Just.........my frustration really shows my disdain for CEs. Like why are SR Servants so hard to get? And 5-Star CEs are supposed to be harder to get then 5-Star Servants. Yeah......yeah right.....
But see, my Pad account may have gotten saved by the Summon Tickets, but my Pad account can relate with you on many levels.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn, I totally mistook the social thread for nintenzone lol
anyway gonna leave the same message i left there
Hi everyone. I didn't think I'd be back so soon, and I don't know if anyone even remembers me, but here we are.

I'm going through some hard times in my life right now and I lowkey miss the friends I made in this place since I'm not really in contact with most of them anymore. I no longer associate with the Smash community, at least not to the same extent as I used to, so I don't know if I'm fully back yet. For now I'm gonna restrict myself to this thread.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

Quite a bit to take in for Grand Order's 5th Anniversary.
  • Caster Artoria is the Anniversary Servant. In preparation for Lostbelt 6, but also to fill in that Caster space with an Artoria in the Support Setup. And unsurprisingly, being trained by Merlin, of course she's broken for a Caster. Specifically, she's the Skadi of Art Teams, focusing on allowing Art Servants to NP Loop all rounds and giving them plenty of power to compete with Quick loops. Thankfully, she doesn't fully powercreep Tamamo, as Tamamo has her heals and Cooldown reduction and is more useful for Challenge Quests, but in terms of 3-turn farming, Caster Artoria is much more useful.
  • 5 characters, being Arjuna, Saber Nero, Izou, Bunyan and Rider Da Vinci, get a Costume Dress.
  • Cu Chulainn, Heracles, Emiya and Saber get Strengthenings. Cu Chulainn's Battle Continuation has 1 less cooldown and now gives him attack depending on how much health he's missing. Heracles gets a stackable Guts and whenever one of his Guts is used, he gets a Buster Buff. Saber's Mana Burst changes all of her Command cards to Buster, allowing her to Buster Brave Chain easily. Emiya's 3rd skill is the first skill to be strengthened twice, meaning Servants who's skills got strengthened before can be strengthened again. Anyway, Emiya's 3rd skill now changes his NP into an Arts card for 1 turn, which now allows him to NP Loop with the right supports.
  • Chaldea Daily Missions now give 10 Mana Prisms, with up to 30 for doing 3 of them altogether. That means you don't need to do all 12 Missions to get 30 Prisms now.
  • Extra Missions for Strengthenings, Interludes and Story Free Missions have been expanded to allow to get 130 potential Quartz.
  • Every story main quest "arrow" will now reward one SQ fragment. If you have completed all main story up to this point, you will receive a total of 1046 fragments (equivalent to 149 SQ).
  • The GSSR Roll is based on Limiteds and what Year they came out.
    And aside from the Limited 5-stars for that year, it also allows you a chance to get a Limited 4-Star alongside them too, like one of the 4-star swimsuit servants.
  • Oh, and before the Anniversary happened, they recently did an update to allow you to randomize Ascension stages for both your Servants and Support Servants. And you can choose which ones randomize and which ones don't if you have a preference for a character.
Quite a bit to take in, but with that and the SSR Ticket coming, as well as the 11x Roll update on 4th Anniversary, quite a lot to look forward to.

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
What is the story with this thread? It got restarted when the forum was condensed and never caught back on?

D

Deleted member

What is the story with this thread? It got restarted when the forum was condensed and never caught back on?
NintenZone was the primary thread for socializing back in my day, but now the general social thread has seemed to replace it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not a fan of the other thread. I had some bad experiences.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

New Rank-up missions that will give a total of 80 Quartz when you finish 80, plus all Rank-up quests get a 2nd Quartz meaning an additional 85 Quartz if you completed them all. Than 10 Summon Tickets for logging in a whole week + 5 new Tickets in Da Vinci's shop. After Skadi, it'll be nice to get some of that Quartz that was used back, especially now that I have to start saving for Odysseus.

D

Deleted member

Erureido Erureido

New Rank-up missions that will give a total of 80 Quartz when you finish 80, plus all Rank-up quests get a 2nd Quartz meaning an additional 85 Quartz if you completed them all. Than 10 Summon Tickets for logging in a whole week + 5 new Tickets in Da Vinci's shop. After Skadi, it'll be nice to get some of that Quartz that was used back, especially now that I have to start saving for Odysseus.
Wow, that is very nice.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is Breath of the Wild worth getting? I didn't have a switch when it came out. Now that it's getting a sequel and a prequel I might be interested

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been watching OPM and what are the chances that Blast is actually just Saitama from years ago and he became a sort of legend. He is also the person that defeated that Tiger level monster and saved the kid

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Turns out the third and final Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel movie by ufotable, spring song, will be coming to US theaters after all! Tickets will go on sale Friday, October 16th.

The movie will be shown in select US theaters on Wednesday, November 18th, and Saturday, November 21st.

I'm actually surprised they chose to air it in US theaters anyway when we are still living in a pandemic right now. However, if you do plan on seeing the movie next month, remember to take all the necessary precautions when visiting the movie theater.

If you want to know where you can purchase tickets for the movie, here's the link.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

So a reminder for the re-run of Christmas 2019 with Altera. Starting now with re-run events, any copies of a Welfare character you get past NP5 will give you a Rare Prism. So if you had NP5 at the beginning of the re-run and get all 5 copies again, that'll be 5 Rare Prisms. This will now happen for all Re-run events.

That said, this next Christmas event with Quetzalcoatl as the Welfare will only be run once. The reason it was never re-run in Japan was because despite being parodial, it was deemed too similar to an anime/manga series in Japan called Kinnikuman. So if it's run in the West, it's only going to be run once, so that'll be the only time to get Welfare Quetz.

Events aside, decided to use some Summon Tickets and 1 set of quartz to try for Ereshkigal. To my shock, I ended up getting NP1 for mobile account and, even more shockingly, NP2 for Pad account. Not sure why it decided to be so nice to my Pad account, unless it was to make up for the 18 10x rolls I did for Skadi and only getting four 4-stars. Phone continues to be lucky though.

Myles_994

Smash Rookie
Succumbio: anyone care about star wars minecraft on switch?
Me: I have the Star Wars skin pack but not the new one but I want it though. Minecraft Death Star would be epic.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is Breath of the Wild worth getting? I didn't have a switch when it came out. Now that it's getting a sequel and a prequel I might be interested
This is very late, but I enjoyed BOTW! I do think the start is a bit difficult, getting used to it (I hadn't played many open-world games like it), the weapon durability system, etc. Like getting your inventory to a good spot. But the game picks up really quickly afterwards and temples are really fun and rewarding. It's definitely different from other Zeldas though given that it's nonlinear. Which makes me a lil' sad because I enjoy both!!

I didn't get back to BOTW after the DLC came out but from what I saw it added quality of life items and seemed to be worth the purchase. Black Friday's already over but if you find a good deal on the game I'd def recommend!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

So the next Lotto event is coming on the 13th. This'll be the one with Welfare Quetzal. But it's a really good one for Mats as the Mats in the Lotta are Bones, Fangs, Crystals and Horseshoes, all of which are heavily used. Welfare Quetzal is also the only Welfare Ruler so far, and with the Seraph Event coming back, Quetzal is still a good Servant to use against BB.
That said, the next Event requires Lostbelt 1 to beat, which isn't exactly that big an issue. But the real issue comes after the event when the New Years Event comes later and that one requires Lostbelt 3 to complete, which compared to Lostbelt 1, does have alot of difficult fights. It's still some time before the Lotto Event and the New Years Event, so during the days when the Event isn't around, that should be the time to focus on slowly completing Lostbelt 3 before the New Years event comes around.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Today, we got a whole lot of news related to not just Fate/Grand Order, but Type Moon as a whole!

I should probably start with the most exciting news. Well, not sure if you are a fan of Tsukihime or not, but you probably heard of it: it's a very prominent Type Moon work which also spanned two sequels (Kagetsu Tohya and, more notably, Melty Blood). It was one of the earliest Type Moon VNs, and there have been plans for it to have a remake since 2008.

Over 10 years, they haven't really talked much about the Tsukihime remake... until today:

That's right, we finally have news about the Tsukihime remake! It will be releasing to the PS4 and the Nintendo Switch in Summer 2021!

They even already released a trailer showcasing some of the voice actors/voice actresses for the Tsukihime remake (I need to doublecheck which ones are new and which are returning from Melty Blood). It also features an animated PV by ufotable to promote the remake, with music provided by Aimer!

As a big Tsukihime fan (fun fact: Melty Blood was also my first exposure/introduction to the Type Moon universe), this news makes me really happy! It's great to know the Tsukihime remake release date is finally set in stone! Now that the remake is on the way, it gives me hope we'll see more Tsukihime-related content in the near future, like:
  • A new Melty Blood game (pretty much the whole reason we didn't get a Melty Blood game since Actress Again was because French Bread was waiting for the Tsukihime remake to release)
  • A proper Tsukihime anime adaptation (and since ufotable made that animated PV to promote the remake, it'd be great if they'd be the ones to adapt Tsukihime into an anime).
  • That FGO collaboration with Tsukihime at long last (and in turn, being able to summon Tsukihime characters like Arcueid or Ciel, with Tohno Shiki as a possible welfare servant).
But this wasn't just the only bit of news: Carnival Phantasm is coming back! This time, however, it will be devoted to just Fate/Grand Order under the name "Fate/Grand Carnival." Here's the poster:

Season 1 comes out in June, and season 2 will release in August.

Oh, and speaking of FGO, look who will be the New Year's servant in FGO JP:

Yep, Muramasa is finally summonable! A 5-star Saber (as expected) with an AoE Noble Phantasm.

The other bit of news they also showed were the silhouettes of some of the 2021 servants, some of which look like they will be servants to be featured in LB6, and they also showed gameplay footage of Tamamo in Fate/Extra Record (the remake for Fate/Extra). I can't find images/videos of both at this time, but a quick search on reddit and you'll probably find what I'm talking about.

No doubt 2021 will be a huge year for Type Moon!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

So the GSSR was nice to me. To my surprise, I got the same Servant with both of my accounts and I didn't have them before with either. I got Hokusai. So both my accounts have Hokusai. It's pretty nice too alongside Tamamo and Fionn getting their new Rank-ups. So cool for Arts teams for NA this week.

That said, really nice seeing a lot of Type-Moon news considering this year for Japan was slow in terms of new content.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido

So the GSSR was nice to me. To my surprise, I got the same Servant with both of my accounts and I didn't have them before with either. I got Hokusai. So both my accounts have Hokusai. It's pretty nice too alongside Tamamo and Fionn getting their new Rank-ups. So cool for Arts teams for NA this week.

That said, really nice seeing a lot of Type-Moon news considering this year for Japan was slow in terms of new content.
Hokusai is pretty good! I remember pulling her within my first 30 Quartz in last year's New Year's banner, and she was very clutch during LB2 when it came to fighting all those giants.

All I got for my GSSR this year was the Umu Bride. I wasn't expecting much since this was all-in-all GSSR with no way to choose among classes, but hey, I guess that's better than what I expected (and also my best luck at pulling a 5-star in FGO in one year.).

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hokusai is pretty good! I remember pulling her within my first 30 Quartz in last year's New Year's banner, and she was very clutch during LB2 when it came to fighting all those giants.

All I got for my GSSR this year was the Umu Bride. I wasn't expecting much since this was all-in-all GSSR with no way to choose among classes, but hey, I guess that's better than what I expected (and also my best luck at pulling a 5-star in FGO in one year.).
Nero Bride will be amazing later on. She's decent on her own, but she will eventually get a Rank-Up for her NP Gain skill that will give the character she targets NP, with 30% at max level, making her a great partner alongside Tamamo for Arts-loop teams.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Looks like we got some more exciting Type Moon news today: A new Melty Blood game is finally on the way!

Say hello to the newest Melty Blood game, Melty Blood: Type Lumina, set to release worldwide later this year for PS4, Xbox, and the Nintendo Switch!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Seriously, you don't know how happy I am about this. I've been waiting one decade for this to finally happen!

You can thank the Tsukihime remake finally releasing this summer for making this new Melty Blood game a reality: the reason we haven't had a new Melty Blood game in a decade was because French Bread was waiting for Type Moon to finish up the Tsukihime remake!

Hopefully this means we can expect new Melty Blood games to regularly release now, a possible collaboration with FGO (after they do the FGO x Tsukihime collaboration of course), and Melty Blood: Type Lumina appearing in EVO 2022 lineup? I can only hope!

------

As for FGO, well, I can honestly I finally had a big W with my recent pulls, the first time luck was on my side in FGO in over a year, because this happened just recently during the Chaldea Boys 2021 banner:

*Goes for the x10 Summonings.

Golden Flash Ensues

Rider card shows up

It's...

ACHILLES FINALLY CAME HOME!!!

Me:

The x10 Summoning round when it happened:

Best Bro Achilles was my most anticipated servant that I wanted to pull last year, but I had the terrible misfortune of not pulling him that year when he first showed up (the same banner when freakin' Astolfo trolled me of Achilles pull grumble grumble), and now, he finally showed up! I'm a very happy man!

Pulling for him didn't even deplete all of Saint Quartz this time, so I still got a fine number for whenever I will pull for a 5-star next time.

I'm still working on leveling Achilles up to the max right now, but now that I recently maxed Tamamo's skills, he will likely be my next max-out skill project until I can pull Skadi.

Speaking of Skadi, I still need to pull her, especially now because I know how amazing double-Skadi works for him. Well, hopefully I can pull Skadi whenever she will show up later this year, but we'll see.

D

Deleted member

This game is not half-bad to pass the time until Metroid Dread's release after all.
You know, that's actually not a bad idea.

Could buy the DLC and complete It while doing the wait (more so now that Owl House entered on the hiatus).

Top Bottom