• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Eh that guy is just making a decision in the interest of his own personal relationship.

Not a decision I would make myself but relationships are always a "what seems ridiculous to you works for someone else" kind of thing. I think it's silly that people are making a fuss over it.
I understand his stance. But his reasoning is stupid.

He’s getting more click bait generated then by not streaming with others. It makes him seem like he thinks any women could threaten his relationship.

And if he really thinks that then his relationship is doomed to begin with. Relationships are built on trust so if he or his partner can’t trust that he will just be playing with friends and helping their channel grow, then the relationship seems shaky to begin with.

If you can’t have trust over something that simple what can you?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so a good day around, decided to do some planning, planning to turn the left walls and openings into a designed killing grounds, so if we get assualted from the north west or south we can bottleneck them down, also so we can direct people into traps and guns, anything to help neck them down and still grant us good access

also making an hospital and armony right above and below the killing grounds so we can get some immediate help and support along with fire power when we need to, still upgrading a new kitchen and labatory/workshop as well, lotta work to get underway will only show when we getting closer to being done
Untitled1.png

oh thats neat, they ran into a weapon merchant, they were carrying a ton of below average quality fire arms despite being tribals? couldn't really do anything with them and don't want any of their items so just moved on
Untitled2.png

....god damn it shishoe, and yes unlike the previous ones where it came in waves against half our community its only shishoe that got sick, and hes still a whole bloody day away, with the plague growing fast shishoe won't bloody make it back home in time, if he wanna live i have to get meds and a doctor to him to tidy down
Untitled3.png

so i forcibly position androobie for the duty, have some meds gotta rendezvous with shish and uni so he can med work shishoe to at least not going to die walking time
Untitled4.png

bloody hell what is with all the infections lately? i mean i know we live in a rainforest but this is insane!
well...she battled a tortoise that was eating our crops that we had no use for and the sucker got a few bad bites on her, they were nearly healed though when the infection started so its incredibly weak, i'm not even sure if she needs meds to fight it off but healed her on up anyway cause we restocked a lot

anyway while that bloody crisis is going on continuation on the homefront, we ffinally got all the carpeting in place which took long enough and now were on our way to implementing some more roads and walk ways for us
Untitled5.png

well androobie successfully made it, and gave him a quick heal, not the besst, not even that good but its enough to keeping him not dying while walking
so after making a camp i got them to prepare on up and leave on out
Untitled6.png

oh ya forgot to take a picture of the pop up so here it is, we now have electric smelting, not the most interesting thing in the world but something we were researching while the laboratory was being set up, so we can now have an electric then wood powered smith and can now do some smelters to smelt slag and other things to useful materials, no more selling useless guns for **** prices, we just turn them into stuff

now on our way to getting a moisture pump so we can make use of more off the land thats marsh here thats limiting some expansion operations, and then after that to get some geothermal power :V

also i just learned something new today, turns out if ya have injuried or someone who needs meds when on a caravan trip, the person with the highest medical skill will treat them instantly on the road, so making that tiny camp was kinda pointless, but huh neato

in anycase they made it
Untitled7.png

and as you can bloody see, shishoe is ****ing dying and moving at a literal snails pace, but we can't do anything about it while he slowly walks over to get healed in a improved hospital, its honestly not looking good for shishoe and when he finally reached the bed he blacked out in extreme pain from the plague, and the immunity is trying to catch up
Untitled8.png

and i interrupt the middle of shishoes battle for life to bring this, buckos legacy lives! the child of the drunk snake is also ****ing drunk and blacked out from it, he dind't even vomit he just straight on up got in a coma from a beer, helps its basically a teenage snake but lol, buckos only surviving child got flat out drunk, like mother like son

and now back to shishoe, just going to straight on up say it
Untitled9.png

thats an 100% plague, meaning he was literally seconds away from death when the thing ffinally built a ****ing immunity

@Shishœ was literally seconds away from bloody death, not even uni cut it this ****ing close god damn it, at this rate our lucks going to fricken run out!

though then again he needed two medworks to even make it back home so androobie literaly gave shishoe a fighting chance, one he made by bloody millimeters, what is with all of us making ****ing close calls?

anyway long story short, shishoe nearly died to plague, everone still lives, katt is irritated for bloody worrying so much, end of log

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
When I'm asked to do something on short notice all I have is to dig through my default memes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-j3S3cIXZSzzCkJhJW9_eg

Mass quantities of NSFW language warning but just take this entire YouTube channel I guess.
I didn't realize the page video was nineteen minutes long until after I'd watched it all.

Well played.

Now if you'll excuse me the pizza guy is gonna be here any second and I've got to scramble for pants.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is my one chance. My one shot.

7777th post baby. and now i'm gonna sleep

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I understand his stance. But his reasoning is stupid.

He’s getting more click bait generated then by not streaming with others. It makes him seem like he thinks any women could threaten his relationship.

And if he really thinks that then his relationship is doomed to begin with. Relationships are built on trust so if he or his partner can’t trust that he will just be playing with friends and helping their channel grow, then the relationship seems shaky to begin with.

If you can’t have trust over something that simple what can you?
You're looking at it from the wrong angle.

His wife didn't force him into it, he chose to do so in order to save her from the hassle of having to deal with rumours. It's not about him not having restraint, it's about other people (such as his non-adult, immature fanbase) spreading rumours that would cause his wife stress. Which would happen regardless of whether or not she believes the rumours.

Being a big streamer obviously comes with rumours and such being spread about you. It comes with the territory. That's all fine and good when it's just you that you have to worry about. But when you have other people in your life that can be effected, you have to think about them too.

There are real relationships that have been ruined by exactly these kinds of rumours, so if he feels like this will help kill them before they happen, then I don't really see the point in hounding him about it. This was obviously something he discussed with his wife and she's OK with it.

Once again, it's not a decision I would make personally. And I actually do think he'll relapse anyway. But I don't think it's worth all of the hounding I've seen.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You're looking at it from the wrong angle.

His wife didn't force him into it, he chose to do so in order to save her from the hassle of having to deal with rumours. It's not about him not having restraint, it's about other people (such as his non-adult, immature fanbase) spreading rumours that would cause his wife stress. Which would happen regardless of whether or not she believes the rumours.

Being a big streamer obviously comes with rumours and such being spread about you. It comes with the territory. That's all fine and good when it's just you that you have to worry about. But when you have other people in your life that can be effected, you have to think about them too.

There are real relationships that have been ruined by exactly these kinds of rumours, so if he feels like this will help kill them before they happen, then I don't really see the point in hounding him about it. This was obviously something he discussed with his wife and she's OK with it.

Once again, it's not a decision I would make personally. And I actually do think he'll relapse anyway. But I don't think it's worth all of the hounding I've seen.
I know it’s his choice which is why I said it’s going to look bad.

But at that point why being a content creator if it’s going to endanger those around you? And why reveal anything about your wife. I totally understand he probably wants her to be included and known but at that point why bring her into his streaming life?

It’s a dumb choice. The less your audience knows about your personal life the better. If he foresaw this as a problem then honestly I don’t get why he would go into this business to begin with.

But I rest my point. It’s nothing worth my time in the end and like you I have the same viewpoint.

Chrono.

Damn, Turles' banner drops on Global and right with it come news that DBS Broly is getting some sort of event in like a day.

Both Global and JPN Dokkan are having the same Broly event at the same time which means it's gonna be a big celebration (last year had a similar situation with SSJ4 Gogeta coming out for both games at the same time, to celebrate 200 million downloads.)

Though no one really knows what Broly will be. There's reason to believe he'll be either F2P or summonable, but no way to know for sure. Given how Broly is a cash cow I wouldn't be surprised if you had to pony up stones for him, in which case RIP Turles. :V

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I do not ship Sonic with any human or other thing like an Inkling.
Oh come on Shiny, take it easy, let people ship what they like. I ship a space dragon an a space queen, and I have done it for YEARS. And have no means of stopping anytime soon.

D

Deleted member

When darkness cloaks the world in a veil of shadows, that is when Kokonoe lurks and lives.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I haven't played Kingdom Hearts much outside of a little of the first game.

Is she a spoopy dark lurker?
She’s a very light seeking character. However a trailer we got for 3 and what they’ve set the story up for has her becoming super dark and lurking

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>mfw I dump all my Orbs on Neph's Banner just to get pitybroken by Lute at the very end.
1534231263152.png

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Status