• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If we're making a Nintenzone fighting game I call being a joke character.
I want to be just like my role model: Melee Pichu

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You guys are arguing about ****ing jokes. What a bunch of clowns!

I know this is a joke, but those posts are more just me and Uni ****posting, or at least I am.

This :v, is an indication that that sentence really shouldn't be taken seriously.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ah, 2021. A full 100 years before Phil and his family vacation in the past.

Starlight_Lily

If we're making a Nintenzone fighting game I call being a joke character.
I want to be just like my role model: Melee Pichu
But since all you would be was a adorable substitution doll, would you fit better as the games Sandbag. :v

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And the first year of Kanye's goverment begins. :V

Starlight_Lily

No, it actually started back in 2020, when Kanye said to the current USA President at the time, I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best Presidency of all time.

:troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So I saw a video on how the imbd leak of Bubsy in Smash was fake

LOL, like that needed to be proven fake

And the person claiming to have started it was named "Lampy"

Is it @Lampy from here?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"Once again I am being attacked for presenting new ideas."
"Kanye you can't nuke Russia because they won't sell your albums there."

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In that NintenZone fighter, I want to be the Hercule-type of character.
So you want to be a powerful person but weak in the grand scheme of things while taking credit for all the heroes who almost always did the deed?

Or do you mean Hercule as in the Greek character?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have now finished Chapter 3 of Xenoblade Chronicles 2:

-The Torna characters appearing during this chapter made me realise how much I like their designs.
-The Kingdom of Uraya is quite pretty and has some nice music. Constantly being targeted by multiple enemies throughout it can be quite a pain though.
-I quite enjoy Vandham as a character.
-Wulfric seems pretty cool, although I'm not sure when I'll be able to get his core crystal to work (or gain the ability to equip more than two blades, for that matter.)
-Akhos seems to have a bit of an ego(not on the level of H. B. from X, but still), which makes battling him more satisfying.
-I'm surprised that only now did the game teach me about chain attacks, but I suppose they weren't exactly necessary up to this point.
-Torna's battle theme is quite great.
-I already quite like Zeke.
-It's quite easy to get lost in Uraya's stomach.
-Seriously, those flying enemies are quite annoying.
-Interesting that this Cole guy was around during Pyra's time.
-R. I. P. Vandham. He was Too Cool to Live
-I'm starting to like Malos quite a bit.
-Interesting that Mythra refers to Pyra as an other self that she created. I don't quite know what she means by that, but I don't think I want to know until later in the game.
-Holy crap this music.
-Mythra seems incredibly broken so far
So far, I think this might be the chapter that I've enjoyed the most in regards to the story.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This video is very good on its own but the reason I'm sharing it is because it explains one of the reasons I hate MCU Thanos
Tl;dw it's because the movie glorifies an abusive father figure and paints him as an actually caring father despite all the **** he did to Gamora

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Guess who's ready for summer vacation now?

My Summer Takumi's Brave Bow build is complete! He'll be the new Archer on my Flier Emblem team, and with Flier buffs, he can really pack a punch and OHKO most foes! I still think I'll use Kinshi Hinoka from time to time though because of her ability to destroy Armor units and provide more mobility to her fellow fliers.

Also, this:

Oh my... Oboro made that swimsuit for Takumi?

The Takumi x Oboro ship intensifies!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To be honest, the only thing I remember about Hercule is that he was fun as **** to play as in a DBZ fighter I played awhile back that had a mode specifically for him.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hercule is also the final boss in Dragon Ball Fusions.

He's the universal champion

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In that NintenZone fighter, I want to be the Hercule-type of character.
Nah bruh. You’re more like the Zangief, Ike, Ganondorf type character. You hit hard, and tank hits but are kinda slow. You’d have the highest damage hits easily.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Like I wanna be a swordsman character who utilizes alternate means to damage my opponent in special combos, like tricking them into playing a rigged gameboy or some ****.
Nah bruh. You’re more like the Zangief, Ike, Ganondorf type character. You hit hard, and tank hits but are kinda slow. You’d have the highest damage hits easily.
I don't know who Zangief is but if I'm an Ike/Ganondorf mix, I'm totally cool with that.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So there's a theory that was floating around for the DBS movie and it didn't start getting traction until recently.

It's that the 3 remastered DBZ movies that are being shown in theaters will tie in to the DBS movie, not directly, but in themes.

The first one is Bardock's, which is very Saiyan backstory centric and we already knew the new movie was gonna be the same. Then we got Broly's movie which... Him showing up is the reason this theory started to get more attention. The final one is Fusion Reborn, which is speculated to tie in to Gogeta making his canon debut or just Fusion showing up in general. It does kinda seem like the time is right for that sort of thing since: 1. I don't see them giving Goku and Vegeta new forms this soon after Ultra Instinct and Ascended SSGSS and, 2. Fusions are merch machines and Vegito Blue already exists.

Though those movies are also some of the most popular ones in the series (along with Cooler's Revenge, which isn't here.) So they're also easy pickings for remasters.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Like I wanna be a swordsman character who utilizes alternate means to damage my opponent in special combos, like tricking them into playing a rigged gameboy or some ****.

I don't know who Zangief is but if I'm an Ike/Ganondorf mix, I'm totally cool with that.
The big russian guy from Street Fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom