• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't believe Japan made a live Anime Opening at the Olympics 2020.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
They're pretty much dropping Eden's Zero cause it's **** and Mashima's bad habit of recycling characters hit full force. They said as much in the tweet.
Lots of Mangaka reuse a lot of designs though, its called the Six Face tropes on TvTropes. So its not really a burn, since its a common practice among the majority of mangakas.

Mine was actually funny though.
That's debatable. :v

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A new giant robot game is coming out. Looks kind of cool.

Here's the trailer.

Chrono.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That video I saw of someone replacing Luma with Ganondorf inspired me for how Burb & Roger would play in my NintenZone fighting game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I bet people expected me to be like this gif with your character:
View attachment 152632
But uhh... I’ve got nothing. All I can think of is your character would kinda look like Robin but with brown hair and a unicorn horn. lol
Then make me the guy who's all about R A N G E

Like yours wasn't? :v

Also, mine was done as a deliberate Groan inducing pun, hence the (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

:v
Mine is an actually good pun :V

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
That video I saw of someone replacing Luma with Ganondorf inspired me for how Burb & Roger would play in my NintenZone fighting game.
NintenZone fighting game? If I don't get to have prehensile hair, there's going to be trouble. I look after it well enough, so naturally it ought to be able to look after me as well. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm still waiting for Skyrim on the Handheld Portal Device. I don't understand why we don't have it already. Clearly, Todd Howard is one of those anti-science hippies and needs to be brought in for testing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Then make me the guy who's all about R A N G E

Mine is an actually good pun :V
S U R E

I can’t decide whether to make Obobo also a demon like me, or just a normal human. I have an idea for both designs in my head.

NintenZone fighting game? If I don't get to have prehensile hair, there's going to be trouble. I look after it well enough, so naturally it ought to be able to look after me as well. :p
I mean I didn’t have you in it, but now you gotta be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom