• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I might list my ideal retypings tomorrow because I have to go somewhere soon and I'm gonna crash into my bed when I come back, which means I don't have much free time and my brain isn't even functional enough for me to write much.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I guess this is a sign of the times changing?

Although this is likely something 4Kids would have done tho they would probably edit it out somehow.

They could just have silently edited out the face paint; 4Kids would have done that, just like they edited out Bandit Keith's gun in Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Disney is just lazy lol.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Can someone who knows Coricus get her to play some Smash with me please? ;)
You do know she's currently offline, right? And I imagine if she wants to and has the time, she'll up be for it: I believe she's currently asleep at the moment or off doing other things, so you just have to be patient. Not to sound harsh, of course, but I'm just saying that you simply have to wait for right now.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yes but he doesn't get stab from using Ice type moves. Also "back then" the type chart was a hot mess.

Empoleon is weak to Torterra's secondary typing.
Other than that it's perfectly normal.
Torterra: Gauns ground type, type advantage over both
Infernape: Gets Fire and Fighting to have a type advantage over both
Empoleon: Gains Steel to get it's ass kicked by Infernape and can't get an advantage on Torterra with STAB
funny how disney XD banned this but had those, albeit old, racist stuff they had in the past eg Dumbo, Peter pans What Makes The Red Man Red
"Haha funny how they're worried something might seem racist but they were fine with it literally over half a century ago" what even is this take?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ok so does anyone want to explain to me what Dragon Ball Heroes is? I've only seen one little ad for it and immediately said "What the **** is SS4 Goku doing there?"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok so does anyone want to explain to me what Dragon Ball Heroes is? I've only seen one little ad for it and immediately said "What the **** is SS4 Goku doing there?"
Is a card game where all of our fanservice fantasies come true.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Is a card game where all of our fanservice fantasies come true.
So, they're making Anime.... out of a card game based off the Anime... that's based off the manga...

D

Deleted member

Torterra: Gauns ground type, type advantage over both
Infernape: Gets Fire and Fighting to have a type advantage over both
Empoleon: Gains Steel to get it's *** kicked by Infernape and can't get an advantage on Torterra with STAB
Yeah, but you see, here's the thing.
Torterra still has super effective STAB against Empoleon thanks to its ground typing, Torterra's still weak to fire so nothing changes there, just as Infernape is still weak to water.
Meanwhile, if Charizard was a Dragon type, Blastoise's STAB moves would just deal normal damage since he has only one type.
See where I'm getting at?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yeah, but you see, here's the thing.
Torterra still has super effective STAB against Empoleon thanks to its ground typing, Torterra's still weak to fire so nothing changes there, just as Infernape is still weak to water.
Meanwhile, if Charizard was a Dragon type, Blastoise's STAB moves would just deal normal damage since he has only one type.
It's still an example of bad balancing on Game Freak's part, see Gen VI, all starters have double advantages on who they already beat but get double weaknesses on how they get beat by

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
whelp time to look at all the damn damage that culimated
View attachment 152584
oof

Natz, my pawn took the most bloody damage, i only really took a rifle bullet to the leg, it did nearly bust the bone but that was basically it, but not being able to escape that grenade, oof, i had shrapnel in my neck, my heart, basically everywhere,, i turned into a bloody mess, literally, i would of died in 4 hours if it wasn't thanks to shinys excellence medwork i would of not survived this easy

coricus also got hurt pretty badly, she got stuck in a fist fight and also took a bullet to the leg, her shrapnal damage was a lot less than mine but it still took her down and was effectivly everywhere, in her lung even

Uni actually sustained pernament damage, he lost one of his ribs which he can never get back, in the long run thats not that bad as all a rib does is offer internal protection for you organs if their struck, and hes got 11 more of them to still do that, but oh well, other than that he didn't take much, his torso got tore up in two shots but its nothing dangerous

praline....actually got through this pretty unscathed, she got stabbed by the shiv maniac and took a pistal shot that hit her sternum but other than that shes practically fine, so fine she healed up completely before the end of the day

shishoe took 7 whole bulelts, compared to uni who took 3, god damn he took so many stuff and was still kicking inn the end, only really serious injury is that he nearly lost his right foot, things barely hanging on shiny kinda needed to do some surgery but it should be fine in a few days

and thats it, i tried to look at the combat log but i spent so much time looking at us that most of it decayed out, oh well, looking at the corpses i can safely say that praline pretty much wiped most of them out, dealing most damage and probably dealing the killing blows

overall, most of them died by shock and trama, one died by their brain being destroyed, another blew up to death from friendly fire, and another died via blood loss, oh well were still kicking

View attachment 152586
and we got paid too, 2170 silver, nice
we also got a bunch of low armed weapons, which is kinda nice cause my rifle blew up, a lot of the equipment is shoddy but theres a few usable stuff here
View attachment 152588
shiny making sure all of us will heal at full recovery, he used up literally all of us med supplies doing so, used up a lot but thats why we have it stacked for
View attachment 152589
and so ends with us literally tearing down theiir place for all the useful stone, steel, and componets they got, after that we'll head on home and earn a well deserved rest
aaaaaand that'll be the last update for awhile now guys, putting this game on hold, gotta get back in work grove so won't really have time to play and post logs of this for the mean time so will take a few days before continuing

we survived two seasons, and literally had a successful raid and earned a good chunk of cash, some serious injuries but we all made it out a-okay~ hope the train keeps rolling when i get back to this
Man I feel like anyone who fights against me is in for a bad time. I love it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gonna release my updated MCU film ranking:
1. Civil War
2. Winter Soldier

3. Iron Man 1
4. Infinity War
5. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

6. Avengers
7. Black Panther
8. Spider-Man Homecoming
9. Ant-Man
10. First Avenger
11. Thor
12. Ragnarok
13. Age of Ultron
14. Doctor Strange

15. Guardians of the Galaxy 1
16. Iron Man 3
17. Incredible Hulk

18. Iron Man 2
19. Dark World

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Gonna release my updated MCU film ranking:
1. Civil War
2. Winter Soldier

3. Iron Man 1
4. Infinity War
5. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

6. Avengers
7. Black Panther
8. Spider-Man Homecoming
9. Ant-Man
10. First Avenger
11. Thor
12. Ragnarok
13. Age of Ultron
14. Doctor Strange

15. Guardians of the Galaxy 1
16. Iron Man 3
17. Incredible Hulk

18. Iron Man 2
19. Dark World
You didn’t like GotG1??

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
With regards to Normal/Flying types...the reason they aren't pure flying is because when you look at them...
:016::017::018::021::022::083::084::085:
They are rather unremarkable, they are literally just birds. Normal types are the closest to having just regular animals in pokemon hence why a lot of mammals and birds have the normal typing. While yes they aee special in the sense they can fly but they are still pretty 'normal' otherwise.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I ran into a potentially harmful auto-save glitch in N. Sane Trilogy PC yesterday.

After a quick playthrough of Toad Village in Crash 3 and the game auto-saving Crash 3, I went to play Crash 1, which I had already completed aside from the Time Trials. However, for some reason, Crash 1 loaded up my Crash 3 Auto Save slot instead of it's own. Since my Crash 3 file was 59% completed, it seems like Crash 1 just acted as if my Crash 1 save file was at 59%, which I guess puts me as far as N. Brio's boss fight, with no Gems or Keys (I can't confirm this though). You can also notice that Coco's Time Machine has not been unlocked despite being well past Papu Papu. This is because although I can play all of these levels, none of them are considered "cleared", so that's why Coco's Time Machine isn't unlocked.

Although I was lucky to have a manually saved backup, anyone who relies purely on auto-saving and runs into this glitch could find their progress lost.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
With regards to Normal/Flying types...the reason they aren't pure flying is because when you look at them...
:016::017::018::021::022::083::084::085:
They are rather unremarkable, they are literally just birds. Normal types are the closest to having just regular animals in pokemon hence why a lot of mammals and birds have the normal typing. While yes they aee special in the sense they can fly but they are still pretty 'normal' otherwise.
I disagree with Doduo and Dodrio because canonically neither of them can fly and their shtick is being grounded birds, like Dodos.

That's why I feel they should of been Ground/Flying instead because it represents the key difference between most birds- the inability of flight.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It's not Justice League or Suicide Squad level of unwatchable though. It's just... fine.
And that's a shame because Dark World had so many production problems and could have been SO much better, Patty Jenkins was gonna be the director and whoever the villain was they were gonna get more depth before Perlmutter forced Loki to get as much screentime as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom