• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Aaaaaaah, glad to be back here.

I would had been back earlier but I had some fish to fry. Not addressing who it is because of "that rule" here. But I'm done with him.

How are you all doing?
Welcome back!
I made some cookies that turned didn't turn out too well, but I'm other than that I'm doing pretty well.
How are you doing?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Don't fall on the trap, breh :v
There's really no point in keeping him blocked anymore. You guys keep catering to his attention-seeking wants and blocking him is basically the equivalent of muffling a truck horn with a pillow.

The only thing now is that I have to read his bull****. But whatever. If he's gonna whine about me blocking him, then I'll at least take that off the list of things he can use to gather a crowd.

Whatever fam. Trap away.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Welcome back!
I made some cookies that turned didn't turn out too well, but I'm other than that I'm doing pretty well.
How are you doing?

I'm doing well.

For now, just making plans for another cake to bake. This one will be fruit filled as per usual. Because I love those the most.

Sue me.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Currently in the middle of painting my room. Taking a break while a friend help do the edges and I’m waiting for the paint to dry before hitting a second coat

Yet our mischiefs couldn’t help make Splatoon jokes because of the paint and all lol

D

Deleted member

I would had been back earlier but I had some fish to fry. Not addressing who it is because of "that rule" here. But I'm done with him.

How are you all doing?
Heeeyyyy welcome back!
I watched like two long three hour movies last night and they both were fantastic.

View attachment 153847
...you're still whining about this?

Look, I know you're just doing this for attention, so how about I just unblock you and you stop complaining, okay?
I promise I will stop complaining and acting like a baby.
Thank you so much!
We got ourselves a deal? :)

D

Deleted member

I'm doing well.

For now, just making plans for another cake to bake. This one will be fruit filled as per usual. Because I love those the most.

Sue me.
I hope your cake turns out better than my cookies. Though you're probably a better cook than I am :V

D

Deleted member

I promise I will stop complaining and acting like a baby.
Thank you so much!
We got ourselves a deal? :)
Just promise you won't do that ever again.
You're gonna need to actually take our advice if you really want to make a change.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I hope your cake turns out better than my cookies. Though you're probably a better cook than I am :V
Trust me, I had been baking and cooking for a long time. Since I was in 6th grade. Usually, I make the meals for my family and most of it turns out good.

There's hardly anything American or Australian that I can't make.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
before morning happened
Untitled1.png

ya.....everything got lost and blew up, it caused a small fire but no real damage, but now were trying to turn up power to fuel everything around here, which is difficult cause we can't control the wind, so basically were gonna have brownouts for quite awhile, not a to biggie but annoying

anywho its finally time to set up uni to go on a trade caravan, we got that pigskin and some other baubles to trade for some nice cash that they wanted, so loaded him up and prepared to sent on go

Untitled2.png

bucko finally got all that alcohol out of her system, not before vomiting repeatedly in lilys room...so ya....

in any case to avoid that and not trust the snake will hunt the vermin about were just gonna feed it some kibble, and hope it enjoys

anyway not much change in work field, planting flowers and hauling corn along with some tileing
Untitled3.png

whelp this happened, so a hostile tribe with us wants to have a peace talk to see if we can come to a conclusion, this can improve relations, do nothing, or start a war, anger, or ambush, usually rng but can be influenced by the social stat

however....thats thick rainforest down there i've calculated how long it would take to get down there, ya thats about 5 days, to get there, and it would be another 5 days to get back, it'll be 2/3 of a season, in all honesty i don't like this, i don't particular care if they hate us or not, and we'll basically send a party down there to do nothing for 2/3 of a whole season, and we gotta make sure they don't starve out there as well, best thing out of it, is like 6k social experience, but i don't think its worth it

but hey, thats just my vote, i'll put it up to the rest of the tribe here redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn praline praline @ShinyLegendary Coricus Coricus Yellowlord Yellowlord @Shishœ

do ya guys think we should send someone/a party down to do the peace talks? it'll take 5 days there and 5 days back for it to be completed for the chance to become not hostile with them and to get social experience

anyway after that uni sets out to go trading
Untitled4.png

and discovers an ancient horror, basically theres massive man murdering robots stuck in there along with advanced goodies and cyropods possibly containing people with more goodies

were too underequiped to mess with it right now but for future could be risky but rewarding

anywho day contiued as toiled. at the beginning of the next day an eclipse happened.
Untitled5.png

so thats interesting, so basically it'll be dark for a full 2 hours, honstly its only impactful if ya have limited growing time or relient on solar power, howeer we can grow any time and we have wind so....its basically nothing, hell during our joy time we actually kicked back and watched it

finally finished gathering all the corn and uni made his destination at day 5, got payment and made an additional 1000 silver selling damaged and used weaponry we had no use for and leather and shinys

didn't have anything i want, but they had a tv! yes, i bought it, i didn't take a picture of it but we now have a tv, will be installed later

anywho day went by fast and at night of the eclipse
Untitled6.png

oh an alpaca went mad, and it charged right for me and started to kick the **** out of me
Untitled7.png

oh neat we can make carpets now and finish up the flooring, and this happed while a alpaca was killing me, anywho to focus on this a bit got all the base tech i wanted so probs best to move on to the next reserach table, but need to unlock smithing first so doing that

and now back to the alpaca, apparently i'm doing an terrible job fighting this thing i had to have cori come run back and help my pawn out
Untitled8.png

ya all she had to do was fire one shot and it took out the whole brain, and there i am nearly halfway down because a alpaca kicked me so much, i feel pathetic, and thats where i will end this

Meh, Yellow can have the Snake. I'm going to be the crazy cat lady. :v
the snake and the pawns will decide who owns said snake :V its up to the game
Guess me, Cori and red decided to have the tuna instead.

That was an Aeroplane reference by the way. :v

Also, who named the Snake Bucko? :v

Also, lol, drunk Snake.
katt read aerobiz instead :V

and yellow did

and yup, surprised it didn't kill itself, animals can't handle alcohol consumption (in fact this is one of the only safe ways to kill a thurmbo) bucko is a miracle snake she is :V

How are you all doing?
yo aussie~ glad your vacation was nice

katt just been kicking back and working, been tired but meh

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
before morning happened
View attachment 153855
ya.....everything got lost and blew up, it caused a small fire but no real damage, but now were trying to turn up power to fuel everything around here, which is difficult cause we can't control the wind, so basically were gonna have brownouts for quite awhile, not a to biggie but annoying

anywho its finally time to set up uni to go on a trade caravan, we got that pigskin and some other baubles to trade for some nice cash that they wanted, so loaded him up and prepared to sent on go

View attachment 153856
bucko finally got all that alcohol out of her system, not before vomiting repeatedly in lilys room...so ya....

in any case to avoid that and not trust the snake will hunt the vermin about were just gonna feed it some kibble, and hope it enjoys

anyway not much change in work field, planting flowers and hauling corn along with some tileing
View attachment 153857
whelp this happened, so a hostile tribe with us wants to have a peace talk to see if we can come to a conclusion, this can improve relations, do nothing, or start a war, anger, or ambush, usually rng but can be influenced by the social stat

however....thats thick rainforest down there i've calculated how long it would take to get down there, ya thats about 5 days, to get there, and it would be another 5 days to get back, it'll be 2/3 of a season, in all honesty i don't like this, i don't particular care if they hate us or not, and we'll basically send a party down there to do nothing for 2/3 of a whole season, and we gotta make sure they don't starve out there as well, best thing out of it, is like 6k social experience, but i don't think its worth it

but hey, thats just my vote, i'll put it up to the rest of the tribe here redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn praline praline @ShinyLegendary Coricus Coricus Yellowlord Yellowlord @Shishœ

do ya guys think we should send someone/a party down to do the peace talks? it'll take 5 days there and 5 days back for it to be completed for the chance to become not hostile with them and to get social experience

View attachment 153859
and discovers an ancient horror, basically theres massive man murdering robots stuck in there along with advanced goodies and cyropods possibly containing people with more goodies

were too underequiped to mess with it right now but for future could be risky but rewarding

anywho day contiued as toiled. at the beginning of the next day an eclipse happened.
View attachment 153860
so thats interesting, so basically it'll be dark for a full 2 hours, honstly its only impactful if ya have limited growing time or relient on solar power, howeer we can grow any time and we have wind so....its basically nothing, hell during our joy time we actually kicked back and watched it

finally finished gathering all the corn and uni made his destination at day 5, got payment and made an additional 1000 silver selling damaged and used weaponry we had no use for and leather and shinys

didn't have anything i want, but they had a tv! yes, i bought it, i didn't take a picture of it but we now have a tv, will be installed later

View attachment 153861
oh an alpaca went mad, and it charged right for me and started to kick the **** out of me
View attachment 153862
oh neat we can make carpets now and finish up the flooring, and this happed while a alpaca was killing me, anywho to focus on this a bit got all the base tech i wanted so probs best to move on to the next reserach table, but need to unlock smithing first so doing that

and now back to the alpaca, apparently i'm doing an terrible job fighting this thing i had to have cori come run back and help my pawn out
View attachment 153863
ya all she had to do was fire one shot and it took out the whole brain, and there i am nearly halfway down because a alpaca kicked me so much, i feel pathetic, and thats where i will end this

and yellow did

and yup, surprised it didn't kill itself, animals can't handle alcohol consumption (in fact this is one of the only safe ways to kill a thurmbo) bucko is a miracle snake she is :V

I'd say we probably shouldn't go for it and in the events they attack, we'll simply fight back: as much as I would want peace, I don't think it's worth going through a dangerous rainforest to do so.

D

Deleted member

And the circle rebegins.
I'm just trying to help him improve his behavior.
Trust me, I had been baking and cooking for a long time. Since I was in 6th grade. Usually, I make the meals for my family and most of it turns out good.

There's hardly anything American or Australian that I can't make.
Then you're definitely a better cook than I am.
When I prepare food, it's usually basic stuff like eggs and pasta, and I rarely make things that take more than an hour to prepare.
I used to be good at making desserts, but after today it seems like my baking skills are a bit rusty.
Give it 24 hours before the cycle repeats itself...again
I'm a bit more optimstic.
Either way, let's hope it doesn't.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Can I get a tl:dr, Katt? I’m at work and don’t wanna read all of this (not even sure if I have enough time to either)
chance for peace talk with enemy tribe
5 days there 5 days back through rainforest
will basically make you,our negotatior useless for a whole season
have to be well fed for the whole trip
could stop their hostility
could do nothing
could fail and get you attacked
any option gives you social experience

anyway then don't worry dude :V focus on work not my game

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
before morning happened
View attachment 153855

View attachment 153856

View attachment 153857

View attachment 153859

View attachment 153860

View attachment 153861
View attachment 153862

View attachment 153863
I'd say, go to the peace talks, but how likely is it, that this is a trap?

Cause if so, I say, we don't go.

Also, lovely, Snake vomit in my room. Make Yellow clean it up, since he tamed the Snake. :V

and yellow did

Meh, I don't really care who the Snake goes to. :v

Oh, makes sense since he tamed it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'd say, go to the peace talks, but how likely is it, that this is a trap?

Cause if so, I say, we don't go.

Also, lovely, Snake vomit in my room. Make Yellow clean it up, since he tamed the Snake. :V

Meh, I don't really care who the Snake goes to. :v

Oh, makes sense since he tamed it.
from experience, i'll say about 20% :V

yellow is basically the janitor working to get the place spiffy

and okie dokie

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

and okie dokie
I have to ask, but why did my pet snake even drink alcohol to begin with? Why would a snake want to drink alcohol in general? :V

D

Deleted member

You all are worrying about me a bit too much, I am calm and feeling myself.
I will not start any arguments.

Starlight_Lily

and okie dokie
I don't like those odds. Also, I don't think we are prepared for a surprise attack. I say we don't go. We aren't ready to deal with the possibility of it being a trap.

So, he was going to clean it up either way then, :v

I have to ask, but why did my pet snake even drink alcohol to begin with? Why would a snake want to drink alcohol in general? :V
Guess, it just wanted to join in the fun. :v

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So they aired the newest steven universe episode at comic and holy **** a lot happens. Massive spoilers:
Blue and Yellow temporarily cure nephrite(centi). Nephrite gives us her background, but she gets corrupted again.

The diamonds, cgs, connie all go to homeworld on pink's ship to meet with white who has not left homeworld in eons.

They arrive and homeworld is destroyed as a bunch of gems cheer.

Steven meets White and white Pearl. White thinks pink was playing a game, calls him starlight and sends him to a room with pink bubbled gems where the episode ends.

I'm pretty hyped right now!

D

Deleted member

With the recent frequent mentions of Yoshi in this thread, I'm suddenly remembering this old mess of a Super Smash Bros. roster that I made as a joke back in 2013.

My special "Year of Yoshi" roster.
Zurg confirmed for Smash Bros.
Zurg is also number one in the tier list. :p

Starlight_Lily

Well, snakes are scientifically proven to not be able to know how to join in on the fun. :V
Well, considering this happened when we weren't drinking, seems that way. :v

i'm just surprised the damn snake lived
Miracle Snake, I guess.

Anyway, on a unrelated note

Karen, she's the one in my avatar, has talk of light in her songs, and well, her best friends name is Hikari.

Basically shows being as subtle as a brick with the subtext between them.

Prequel Manga had already basically said, hey shippers, ship these two, now the animes basically going, hey shippers, you should really ship these two.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
before morning happened
View attachment 153855

View attachment 153856

View attachment 153857

View attachment 153859

View attachment 153860

View attachment 153861
View attachment 153862

View attachment 153863

and yellow did

**** them don't go

D

Deleted member

I haven't followed Steven Universe in ages.
It's hard to keep track of a show that constantly enters very long hiatuses, so I decided I'm not watching any new episode until the show ends... which doesn't seem likely to happen in the near future.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's really no point in keeping him blocked anymore. You guys keep catering to his attention-seeking wants and blocking him is basically the equivalent of muffling a truck horn with a pillow.

The only thing now is that I have to read his bull****. But whatever. If he's gonna whine about me blocking him, then I'll at least take that off the list of things he can use to gather a crowd.

Whatever fam. Trap away.
That's like giving a treat to a dog who just took a crap on a Playstation.

But, eh, you're right; we are not their parents anyway.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually caught 1 thing in the safari zone and it just happened to be the one thing I wanted. Tauros

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh I am so hyped for the Steven Universe movie too.

I also saw something shocking, not saying it because of spoilers. But I am glad we finally get to see a certain someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom