• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Job shrines for each class are located in the Ch2 area of their respective character's starting towns.
So, for example, the Scholar Shrine can be found in the road to Noblecourt, on the Flatlands which is where Cyrus starts.
Anyone can equip any secondary job but only one character can have a job equipped at a time, so if you give Primrose the Scholar job, no one else will be able to use it while she has it equipped.

She's a Cleric, I don't know what else you expected but tissue paper defenses. Just have Olberic taunt and your entire tean is safe from non-AOEs
I think I get what you’re saying. lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
She's a Cleric, I don't know what else you expected but tissue paper defenses. Just have Olberic taunt and your entire tean is safe from non-AOEs
ok. ut for thisfight Im about to go into, I k ow there is a way to make saving grace take hp to 9999 but how do I do it.
Edit: Why did they make Alfyn a better healer then Ophilia.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Titans trailer actually has Robin say "**** Batman!" in it.

Seems a bit edgy for **** Grayson, if it was Jason Todd, it'd fit.

D

Deleted member

That Titans trailer actually has Robin say "**** Batman!" in it.

Seems a bit edgy for **** Grayson, if it was Jason Todd, it'd fit.
Titans entire premise is being so "darker and edgier" that it cut me just by existing.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Chapter 4 of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is now complete!

-Interesting that Mythra is the "original" version of Pyra and that Pyra is an alternate self that she created.
-So Malos and Pyra/Mythra are both Aegises(?) (if I'm remembering correctly). That's quite interesting considering what has been said about the Aegis, and I assume that some of the stuff the characters have said about the Aegis might be referring to Malos.
-Interesting to know that Cole, or rather, Minoth, is a Blade, more specifically a Flesh Eater. I'm interested in learning more about what these Flesh Eaters are.
-I'm so glad I finally can equip 3 Blades at a time.
-Merc Missions are a pretty cool mechanic, although I don't like having to do a quest every time I want to level up my Merc Group.
-I don't really see the point of the stuff that happened right before heading off to Mor Ardain, but it's really nice to have Roc back.
-Mor Ardain's theme has been stuck in my head for a couple of days now.
-I'm guessing the guy who killed Tora's grandpa totally has no relation to Bana. Totally. :rolleyes:
-Glad to finally be able to use Mythra.
-Interesting that Tora's father seems to be alive and held captive.
-Why does the Chansagh Wastes have a bunch of level 80+ enemies? Why?
-
Lol @ that battle transition
-Zeke never fails to entertain.
-Lila took me a lot longer to beat than it should have.
-Great to see Tora finally reunite with his father.
-It's tough to traverse the Abandoned Factory without a dedicated tank.
-That fight with the giant robot maid that Bana and Muimui piloted was . . . wierd, but I like that Tora now has access to another form for Poppi.
-Mikhail reminds me a lot of Demyx from Kingdom Hearts, but I suppose they're both designed by Nomura, so there's a reason for that.
-It's about time Morag joined the party.
-I'm interested in seeing what Patroka's full power is, but I'll probably find out in a later chapter.
-It appears that Jin's motives involve a girl named Lora, who I can only assume plays some sort of role in the games backstoryl

Overall, I'm not sure if I liked this chapter quite as much as I liked chapter 3, but I did find the plot events pretty interesting, and I love that I finally get to use Morag.
Quick question though. I haven't used the Beastly core crystal yet, so should I use it on Morag or wait until Zeke joins my party later? Thanks in advance.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I finally got to play the WarioWare Gold demo. Absolutely fantastic! Nintendo has given Charles Martinet his full potential with his voice acting and I could not get that stupid grin of my face nor could I stop laughing. And of course the Microgames are solid.

I. AM. ****ING. SOLD!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We get another look at Broly in the DBS movie. And we see his father too.

He looks much older than the original version. I like Broly's new look, but I wish his pants were still baggy, I thought those fit him better.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Did you know there's a Fire Emblem Awakening microgame in WarioWare Gold starring Chrom? (I may be late but don't care)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
When everyone uses Thanos to mention balance in a DC property.

Equinox_8.jpg

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

He looks much older than the original version. I like Broly's new look, but I wish his pants were still baggy, I thought those fit him better.
Paragus looks pretty cool.

Also I like Goku and Vegeta’s jackets.

D

Deleted member

Man, I an beginning to hate this update more.
SmashBoards has just been... annoyingly slow lately for all of yesterday and today.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh hey, Dissidia NT is finally getting Kingdom Hearts Cloud and Squall outfits, that's nea-

WAIT HOLD UP

YES FINALLY

IT'S HAPPENING

BEST GIRL CAN MINE SOME SALT AND LOOK THE PART

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Shadow and Amy next p,ease.
Nah fam Shadow was still on Prison Island so unless you want to play as Prison Island then tough ****

Looks like Toriyama decided to trade in the regal looked for a roughed up elite warrior one

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah fam Shadow was still on Prison Island so unless you want to play as Prison Island then tough ****

Looks like Toriyama decided to trade in the regal looked for a roughed up elite warrior one
I mean I just blurted out the 2 Sonic characters I know lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Broly looks more savage and roughed up, which is the good part of his redesign. Paragus looks more like a typical "wise old man" what with the robe thing on his armor.

Again, while I understand why he's wearing the traditional, I think the baggy pants on Broly works a bit better. Though when he's wearing the full armor, he's pretty sick looking.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The EU E-Shop made everyting Wario-themed for the new WW game. I haven't seen this much Wario support since the early 2000s.

Damn NIntendo going almost full Atlus with restrictions.

What's the point of this?
Like seriously what does this prevent?

D

Deleted member

Guess I'll post an update while my 3DS is charging
Team:
- Takumi
- ChuChu
- Ribbon
- Cha
- Mos Eisley
- Scully
Current Location: Haina Desert
Yeah I've been pretty busy for the last couple of days.
As you can see, Takumi's name now fits him, ChuChu is finally useful, and Grimer and Zorua are no longer on the team.
I caught Scully on Melemele in a sidequest (I'm a grinder so I know about almost every sidequest in the game), and he was actually fully evolved in contrast to how my other team members were when I found them. Also I made sure that he has Fluffy and not Klutz because that's a great ability vs. an awful ability.
Mos Eisley was just a Palossand I caught on a beach on Akala Island, nothing special about that (doesn't mean he's not awesome tho). He's currently one level away from evolving so he's getting as much EXP as he can.
Anyway, I have obviously defeated Olivia, though it wasn't that easy because I messed up my battle strategy (seemingly a recurring theme in this playthrough), but I did it and I have my Rocknium Z that I will probably not use often because the only Rock move any of my team members will have in the end is Rock Slide for coverage.
After that, I visited Aether Paradise and started to notice what people meant when they said that the story was watered down. The game isn't even trying to be subtle about Lusamine being evil. And seeing the Ultra Recon Squad being treated completely normally by the Aether Foundation is really weird, same with their reaction to Nihilego. This is sad because Sun and Moon's story was one of the many things I loved about those games.
Anyway, after that I did a bunch of sidequests on Ula'Ula island, and did both Sophocles' and Acerola's trials. I didn't like how they changed Sophocles' trial and Togedemaru is not at all a fitting choice for a Totem Pokemon in my opinion, at least not as much as Vikavolt was. Hell, I don't like any of the Totems they chose to change for this game (except for maybe Araquanid but that's ruined by flavor text), but this one just straight up doesn't fit.
Anyway, Totem Togedemaru was actually a pain in the ass because Dedene's charm and because he summons a Skarmory for whatever reason. Also TIL Totems can summon allies while asleep.
Meanwhile, Totem Mimikyu was straight up defeated all of my team members (though I used revives so I didn't black out), but disguise has nothing to do with it, and I had Takumi Pluck its Berry when I busted it - it was because the "aura" boosted all of its stats, and each of my team members was weak to at least one of its moves, except for Ribbon but Ribombee's defense is paper and it was only going to paralyze it anyway, though she did manage to KO Banette with Dazzling Gleam. Ultimately, Takumi defeated it with Sinister Arrow Raid, just as I originally planned. I like to think this is a metaphore for what's going to happen in Smash.
Meanwhile, the trial originally went like this:
Defeated Totem Mimikyu, and... That was the easiest Trial thus far to be honest.
It went like this:
>I break its disguise after it uses a non damaging move
>It nearly kills me but I survive
>"Coo used Sinister Arrow Raid!"
>"Totem Mimikyu fainted"
Its ally Haunter put Coo to sleep but he got over that using the power of friendship (Literally) and OHKO'd it with Spirit Shackle.
Rowlet master race b0iz and girlz.
I think my Pokemon mastery is a bit rusty.
While it may look like I've completed my team at this point in the game, I'm actually missing one member, but he's not coming until Poni Island. One of the fighting types is going to be benched to make room for him.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why does the friendly rival get a face like this?

Dia337kUwAA4Ek1.jpg

Gary never looked that evil and was kinda an asshole

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The EU E-Shop made everyting Wario-themed for the new WW game. I haven't seen this much Wario support since the early 2000s.

What's the point of this?
Like seriously what does this prevent?
To stop us from hearing the good music I guess.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have the feeling they are pushing him as the "Friendly Rival" so that when some kind of twist happens in game it catches the player by surprise.

Who knows, maybe this rival DOES join Team Rocket.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have the feeling they are pushing him as the "Friendly Rival" so that when some kind of twist happens in game it catches the player by surprise.

Honestly I don’t see that happening in this of all pokemon games.

Chrono.

I don't see that happening in baby's first Pokemon game.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Isn't it funny that Blue got replaced by "Friendly Rival"? Oak didn't just forget his name, he forgot his existence, retconned it, and then put in some other kid he found in a park or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom