• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So Mario Kart Hot Wheels is coming and will be shown off at Comic-Con

I must have that Wario one (inb4 Waluigi gets shafted yet again)
That Rosalina looks a bit better than the World of Nintendo Mario Kart figure I got.

If I remember it exists by the time it comes out, I'll try to get it.

----------------

Tomorrow's Comic-Con line-up is looking amazing. Panels for Sonic, Spyro, and Mega Man all on one day.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Tomorrow is going to be a rather tiring day for me. I'm going to be driving for more than 5 hours, but I'm rather excited for it. I'm going to a videogame convention this whole weekend, being the first one I ever go! And you know the best thing?

Smash Bros Ultimate will be playable!

Oh man, I can hardly wait! I'm going to play the new Smash game! It's probably the same build from E3, but either way I'm hyped! Want to try the new mechanics, specially the acting after run since most of the people I've seen ignore that mechanic lol. Will try Inklings first since they are new, and then guess Ike and Marth since they are my boys.

So yeah, I'll give you guys my impressions when I play. I won't be able to be on the site much time, but I will try to drop for a bit to see how you are doing!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Apparently, Takumi and Leo from Fire Emblem Fates are getting fanbooks for themselves.

The cover and contents inside each book are subject to change, but they will both release on August 31. They each come with a set of 6 B2 size posters that are double-sided and can combined to create a life-size poster. Both books are 52 pages and retail for about 1,998 Yen, so roughly twenty dollars each.

Fans are encouraged to send artwork of the two characters to a given address provided in the link I shared, as well as answer several questions about the questions in a questionnaire. Fanart submissions close after July 23, while the questionnaire submissions close after July 27.

These are the questions that appear in the questionnaire:

Questionnaire
Please state your gender.
  • Male
  • Female
  • Rather not say
Please state your age.
  • Under 10
  • 10~10
  • 20~29
  • 30~39
  • 40~49
  • 50 and above
  • Rather not say
Please choose your favourite 3 things about Takumi/Leo.
  • Face
  • Voice
  • Heart
  • Clothes
  • Actions
  • Ability
  • Retainers
  • Family
  • Everything
  • Other
Please choose 3 things that describe your feelings about Takumi/Leo.
  • Cool
  • Cute
  • Strong
  • Soothing
  • Want to cuddle
  • Wish to interact
  • Other
Please share one of Takumi/Leo’s important scenes that you really like.

Use the format: XX Kingdom [the story path], Chapter X, “——————“

Please state your favourite of Takumi/Leo’s classes (costumes).

Takumi
  • Archer
  • Kinshi Knight
  • Sniper
  • Spear Fighter
  • Spear Master
  • Basara
  • Other
Leo
  • Dark Knight
  • Sorcerer
  • Strategist
  • Butler
  • Other
Please share your favourite characters related to Takumi/Leo, like retainers or family.
The questionnaire also has these fun questions for the fans:

If Takumi/Leo was a student during the modern era, what extra-curriculum activity do you think he’d be interested in?

Imagine you’re on a date with Takumi/Leo! Where do you think he’s take you?

If Takumi/Leo was a salary-worker during the modern era, what job do you think he’d be doing?

If Takumi/Leo was a teacher at a school, what subject do you think he would teach?

Please share some words that you think Takumi/Leo would love to hear.
If Takumi and Leo managed to get official fanbooks of themselves, it just comes to show how popular they've become in the Fire Emblem community.

Not gonna lie, I feel like buying that Takumi fanbook for myself once it comes out.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Has anyone tagged Warchamp7 Warchamp7 ? Because every once in a while today and yesterday Smashboards. . .well it doesn't quite crash, but it chugs and then displays super oddly. I need to think to take a screenshot one of these times. Every individual asset on a page from signatures to links displayed vertically along with some other formatting weirdness.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Has anyone tagged Warchamp7 Warchamp7 ? Because every once in a while today and yesterday Smashboards. . .well it doesn't quite crash, but it chugs and then displays super oddly. I need to think to take a screenshot one of these times. Every individual asset on a page from signatures to links displayed vertically along with some other formatting weirdness.
It takes unnecessarily long for quotes to load when I click to quote posts and when I click like on a post it generally doesn’t do anything on top of what you said

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I haven't experienced any formatting problems but the site has been sluggish since yesterday for me. No other glitches, it just takes a while to load a webpage, and load anything else that might be there like clicking "view them" when more posts are added while already viewing a thread.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Me? A weeb? I don't even have any anime figu-**** wait I have the Akko nendoroid
But Gwen, Weeb also cover Kamen Rider ****. :v

Also, you lol, you calling them all weebs Androobie Androobie , they were talking about a Superhero anime, so I think that cancels it out from being a weeb show. :v

You want to see a real weeb, just look at me, my avatar isn't for nothing after all.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But Gwen, Weeb also cover Kamen Rider ****. :v

Also, you lol, you calling them all weebs Androobie Androobie , they were talking about a Superhero anime, so I think that cancels it out from being a weeb show. :v

You want to see a real weeb, just look at me, my avatar isn't for nothing after all.
And your new username is even more weeby than the last one. ;)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While Smesh will be at Comic-Con, I'm keeping expectations low beyond the E3 demo, even when you factor in the Jump Victory Carnival stream (which also has Smesh) is happening during Comic-Con.

EVO might be a better place for a reveal (but again low expectations).

Chrono.

While Smesh will be at Comic-Con, I'm keeping expectations low beyond the E3 demo, even when you factor in the Jump Victory Carnival stream (which also has Smesh) is happening during Comic-Con.

EVO might be a better place for a reveal (but again low expectations).
I'm 50/50 on EVO.

Mostly cause lately EVO has been used by companies to drop trailers and **** for their fighting games. Just last year we got: Cross Tag reveal, Jubei reveal for BBCF, Geese trailer for Tekken, Trunks trailer for FighterZ, Abigail for Street Fighter and I think Jedah for MvCI.

But that doesn't mean Nintendo will follow suit and could easily see them skipping out on it.

Starlight_Lily

But you never talk about the best one.
But I've mentioned Sakura and Madoka before. :v

Actually, its just that Sailor Moon's 200 plus epidoe count indimates me, even though I like what I see from the clips I've watched...

And well, one of the clips made me want to ship Usagi/Makoto, so I kind of have no excuse...

Plus I need to free up time in my schedule to watch it.

Everyone's having issues and I'm not. And I'm a mobile user.
Just Warchamp's continuing policy of setting the site on fire. :v

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finally went ahead and got Citra running for 3DS emulation. I also got ePSXe for PS1 emulation.

All I really have left is N64 emulation and I have everything I need, I can basically play every game I'd want to play on PC.

Still have to optimise Citra and PCSX2 though.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
They should change the forum name to the Bad Gateway Boards.
Yeah, I've noticed that the site seems to really be chugging as of late. Feels like ever since the site was upgraded into this new format that it's been acting up.

For a while I thought it was just on my end, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Finally finished Primrose's story, now I'm going to take a break from my usual party and try out the four characters I've neglected. For one thing it feels super weird having a different party layout now, especially since now the jobs are kind of mixed up. I'm so used to having Prim and Olberic around as they never left my party, Therion and Tressa swapped a lot near the beginning before I decided on focusing on Tressa.

D

Deleted member

I just taught Cyrus his 8th skill and

God I want it so badly, the damage output is gonna be so damn sexy

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I just taught Cyrus his 8th skill and

God I want it so badly, the damage output is gonna be so damn sexy
It pretty much doubles your damage for boss fights, its quite nice. Though it takes a bit of effort to set up. It's most effective when the boss is broken, but you usually only get 2 turns out of it then. Honestly only worth the 3 BP it costs if your other members give you the resources like BP/buffs to focus on maximizing damage.

D

Deleted member

Well I just took a nap.
Tomorrow is going to be a rather tiring day for me. I'm going to be driving for more than 5 hours, but I'm rather excited for it. I'm going to a videogame convention this whole weekend, being the first one I ever go! And you know the best thing?

Smash Bros Ultimate will be playable!

Oh man, I can hardly wait! I'm going to play the new Smash game! It's probably the same build from E3, but either way I'm hyped! Want to try the new mechanics, specially the acting after run since most of the people I've seen ignore that mechanic lol. Will try Inklings first since they are new, and then guess Ike and Marth since they are my boys.

So yeah, I'll give you guys my impressions when I play. I won't be able to be on the site much time, but I will try to drop for a bit to see how you are doing!
You got the lucky Comic Con.
I hope you have a lot of fun!
Is Smash Bros. Ultimate playable at Comic Con New York?

Starlight_Lily

Huh, so something interesting about Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, it has a stage production to go alongside it.

Reminds me of how Sakura Wars did the samething. And speaking of which, anyone know of any recordings that exist of the Sakura Wars stage productions?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>mfw I finally got the XC2 DLC but I had to stop playing after some minutes because my dumb*** forgot to charge the controllers.
1531960558664.png

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
new XC1 playthroughs going okay
I laughed at how overleveled I was because I was the same level as NPC Dickson (30) when I'm pretty sure he was originally meant to be at least 5 levels higher than you. I'm sure I'll probably get up to speed with how this game treats the grindfest EXP depending on its level relative to your own.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Really wish this site would go back to the way it was before. The new update has been nothing but trouble really.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Really wish this site would go back to the way it was before. The new update has been nothing but trouble really.
Which way? There were many ways done over the past 17 years dude

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The site has become increasingly unstable since the downgrade to the point we should create BadGateway-chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom