• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Dancer has by far the best passives in the entire game, only really competing Hunter's double action skills.
Like, Dancer Olberic is so busted, Eye for an Eye combined with Incite is so fun and Second Wind makes him somewhat self-sustaining(unlike the rest of my party who can all just spam skills without a second worry). And that's not even to mention the passive that gives his buffs an extra turn, he's the ultimate tank and I love it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dancer has by far the best passives in the entire game, only really competing Hunter's double action skills.
Like, Dancer Olberic is so busted, Eye for an Eye combined with Incite is so fun and Second Wind makes him somewhat self-sustaining(unlike the rest of my party who can all just spam skills without a second worry). And that's not even to mention the passive that gives his buffs an extra turn, he's the ultimate tank and I love it.
The boys are the kingdomes first male stippers-I mean dancers and its amazing

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Well, after learning that 'Weak' hits mean that the target is weak to the attack, rather than the attack itself being weak, I beat Olberic's first boss.

So far, the game's alright, but I'm not sold on it. Still got some time left in the demo, though.

D

Deleted member

Look who got Chromfirmed for an appearance in a WarioWare Gold microgame

WarioWare does not mess around.
So I’ve been finishing up the tempest trials and Caeda’s stats in it are insane:

I really love the daily buff to al units now
Oh my goodness, that Caeda looks insane.
Want to add me in FEH?
My FEH Friend Code is 5670964137.
Here is my Grima's stats when he gets buffed:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well it’s time to grind my party up to level 21 so I don’t get ass blasted by random encounters

D

Deleted member

Also, damn, Primrose looks good as a Scholar, reminds me of FE Black Mages.
@Shishœ new MHAOJ trailer showed Gran Torino beating the **** out of a Nomu thinking emoji
You're late, Muscular and Gran Torino ganeplay have been out for a while.
But the Nomu is the Hosu one and the roster is already finalized(only AfO still needs confirmation but his silhouette is on the Japanese website) so it's likely just an NPC
So til people are mad that Endever is getting some sort of redemption arc so what do they do? They start hating Horikoshi
Nah, it's not hate, it's the good ol' "death threats" deal /s

Like, I'm worried about how Horikoshi will handle Endeavor but this arc isn't even finished yet so at least wait until then to overreact. I'll be sure to criticize him if he handles it poorly but it's no ****ing excuse to send ****ing death threats why can't fandoms learn to not be ****ty.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
WarioWare does not mess around.

Oh my goodness, that Caeda looks insane.
Want to add me in FEH?
My FEH Friend Code is 5670964137.
Here is my Grima's stats when he gets buffed:
I have you added. My ign name is john so you should see my caeda as she’s my current leader

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also, damn, Primrose looks good as a Scholar, reminds me of FE Black Mages.

You're late, Muscular and Gran Torino ganeplay have been out for a while.
But the Nomu is the Hosu one and the roster is already finalized(only AfO still needs confirmation but his silhouette is on the Japanese website) so it's likely just an NPC

Nah, it's not hate, it's the good ol' "death threats" deal /s

Like, I'm worried about how Horikoshi will handle Endeavor but this arc isn't even finished yet so at least wait until then to overreact. I'll be sure to criticize him if he handles it poorly but it's no ****ing excuse to send ****ing death threats why can't fandoms learn to not be ****ty.
Please...dont tell me they are sending him death threats... All because he wanted to give him some redemption, like wtf

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have you added. My ign name is john so you should see my caeda as she’s my current leader
Ohhhh, Well I am an idiot.
I thought it was different because I saw +10 instead of +5.

D

Deleted member

I never blocked anyone on any platform ever....
I know the conversation is done but let's just talk about my own experience. Very rarely do I block people on a website or service. You have to do something truly stupid... something that really pisses me off for me to even think about such a thing. I've not set anyone to ignore on this site. However I did block people during all these eight years I've been active (I joined YouTube in early 2010 and that's how I started).

The last person who blocked me was because I pointed out he was losing his mind over a political opinion of another user on Twitter.

But there was someone I thought I'd talk with a lot. This goes way back to 2011 during my YouTube days. I felt she was special (not that special as I don't even know her. I mean, as a friend on the web), but as it turns out, even with the few things I gave in return, I'm an apparent piece of trash in her eyes. I think the thing is that she gets offended way too easily, and so it's very hard to come up with a conversation. Getting offended over the smallest of things is something that truly ticks me off. Not that she started conversations with me to begin with or that I feel she ever cared about my presence anyway. But now there's no need to because we don't talk to each other anymore as she removed me over the dumbest of things in February.
So I sent her a very nice response in return on an IM service, told her that if she was going to keep behaving this way, she'd be alone for the rest of her life, and I blocked her only so she could not respond any stupid ****, and moved on. Has she seen my reply? I don't know nor do I care anymore. Not the first time I went through this with her (she literally removed me over inoffensive status messages I posted on Skype for God's sake), but this time I think it's really over.

There's better people out there, and like one wise guy once said in a movie, I'm too old for this ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Decided to go out and buy Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers.

Might be awhile to get to it as I haven't beaten the first game and haven't started on the second.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I saw more WWG footage. Ashley's new VA is neat, I guess.

9-Volt replaced the Virtual Boy with the Wii U. A failure among failures. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Death threats are going way too far but you're acting like Endeavor isn't all but outright being stated to be a serial rapist, child abuser and wife beater, and the latter two are shown off
Assuming makes an ass out of u and me

aka: dont assume **** about people for once and stop being an ass. Get to know me first

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Assuming makes an *** out of u and me

aka: dont assume **** about people for once and stop being an ***
What exactly am I assuming though? Just saying it looks like you either aren't familiar enough with MHA to understand why Endeavor getting a redemption arc is controversial or if it's just poor wording on your end. Because the criticism is valid and I'm worried Endeavor will be forgiven and not have to face consequences, because I just know that's going to send the wrong message to people who could end up suffering because of it like how 50 Shades of Grey takes ****ing terrifying domestic abuse and how it's actually very romantic

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Mario Kart Hot Wheels is coming and will be shown off at Comic-Con

I must have that Wario one (inb4 Waluigi gets shafted yet again)

D

Deleted member

Shouldn’t he....y’know....be in jail?
None of that stuff is known to the general public because, being the No.2 Hero, he has the money and power to cover it up. As far as the public and other Heroes are aware, he's just an angry guy with a case of bad attitude.
Endeavor's the second most popular hero in the canon who is afored for his heroics and people don't know about his bad side, plus his wife is also just a random woman who isn't a celebrity, which alongside the MeToo stuff that keeps happening is pretty blatant for theming too imo
Correction: the Hero Rankings aren't based on popularity alone, if they were, as Hawks says, Endeavor would be No.4 at best. Endeavor is only No.2 because of number of conflicts resolved.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Hes a Hero and I guess hereos dont go to jail for their crimes
He’s the #2 hero so it’s a-ok.
Endeavor's the second most popular hero in the canon who is afored for his heroics and people don't know about his bad side, plus his wife is also just a random woman who isn't a celebrity, which alongside the MeToo stuff that keeps happening is pretty blatant for theming too imo
Shoulda known you guys were talking about anime from the start. ****ing weebs. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom