• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
You should probably grind up a couple levels and abuse his weaknesses
Yeah, I'm probably going to have to grind a few levels if I want to stand a chance. I think Olberic's level five right now, may be a bit higher.

With weaknesses, the boss has none that I'm aware of. Sword does regular damage, and the pike only does weak hits.

So which ones do you guys NOT like? Can I get that answer out of ya? It will at least give me an idea of what to change, or explain if necessary.
I'd change Voltorb and Electrode from Electric/Normal to Electric/Steel, like Vaanrose suggested.

Victreebel I'd keep as Grass/Poison, and Kangaskhan I'd keep as Normal.

Rhydon and Rhyhorn I'd consider changing to Ground/Steel. Looks like steel plating to me.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
20 hours into Octopath and haven't even started any of the chapter 2 stories yet.

P sure this says as much about me as the game. >_>

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, I'm probably going to have to grind a few levels if I want to stand a chance. I think Olberic's level five right now, may be a bit higher.

With weaknesses, the boss has none that I'm aware of. Sword does regular damage, and the pike only does weak hits.

I'd change Voltorb and Electrode from Electric/Normal to Electric/Steel, like Vaanrose suggested.

Rhydon and Rhyhorn I'd consider changing to Ground/Steel. Looks like steel plating to me.
The first boss generally has a weakness that the chapter protagonist can abuse. I don’t really know what to say past that, sorry.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
The first boss generally has a weakness that the chapter protagonist can abuse. I don’t really know what to say past that, sorry.
He probably does, I'm just not aware of it.

Like I said, the closest I've come to this kind of game is Pokemon. Still learning the ropes, even if they're probably obvious ones, ha. Appreciate the help, nonetheless.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiny, you're breaking, please don't break.

I. . .*sigh* OK I'd probably be going crazy in your shoes too. But this isn't the right reaction for this situation.

I'm only saying this because if you downspiral further a lot of people are probably going to get irritated and I don't want you to have to deal with that TOO.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, you're breaking, please don't break.

I. . .*sigh* OK I'd probably be going crazy in your shoes too. But this isn't the right reaction for this situation.

I'm only saying this because if you downspiral further a lot of people are probably going to get irritated and I don't want you to have to deal with that TOO.
I just... Sigh...
I hate the feeling of being ignored. Especially by someone you like.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Pretty sure he's going nuts because Aurane blocked him and he really wants to talk about stuff with Aurane.
ah poor kid :/

honestly can understand, especially since i have no idea why ya would even block someone in tthe first place

D

Deleted member

Pretty sure he's going nuts because Aurane blocked him and he really wants to talk about stuff with Aurane.
I am sorry Cori...
I know I am making things worse..... But...
I am probably making things worse, but....
I never blocked anyone on any platform ever....
I very rarely block anyone. There is no one in here I block. I only block like a few people that are inactive.

D

Deleted member

Aurane is not a terrible person, I like him.

It is okay if users who are not personal to me ignore me, but I like Aurane.

:V

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Quick question, can someone tell me how LEGO City Undercover’s multi-platform release was possible when Nintendo had so much involvement with it’s development? (Examples include helping finance development, localizing it in Japan, marketing it, including several Nintendo-related characters and content, and publishing it worldwide) I’d personally think that a multi-platform release wouldn’t be possible with all this taken into account, but nonetheless I’m curious.
Nintendo only published and marketed the Wii U version. They don't own the LEGO City IP.

WB Games published the multi-platform release and I believe the Nintendo references were simply removed.

Honestly Nintendo marketing a game doesn't count for much, considering putting a game in a Nintendo Direct is marketing in and of itself and Nintendo also shares trailers for third party games and tweets about them too.

D

Deleted member

If they are inactive users then....I think there was no really need to block them in the first place, I'm just sayin'. >_>
Sorry, they are not inactive. They are just in a thread that I barely view anymore.

Just incase if I do, I do not want to be annoyed.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
20 hours into Octopath and haven't even started any of the chapter 2 stories yet.

P sure this says as much about me as the game. >_>
26 hours in and doing my first chapter 4. Can't tell if I'm rushing through or just had a lot of free time these past few days. Plus, I don't like being overleveled during the story events.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Sorry, they are not inactive. They are just in a thread that I barely view anymore.

Just incase if I do, I do not want to be annoyed.
o-o I mean, it is your choice of course, but if they are in a thread you are barely in, well, don't keep checking it out/unwatch it if you don't want to see any notifications coming from those users there specifically. It's just a suggestion the blocking works as well anyway.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I just... Sigh...
I hate the feeling of being ignored. Especially by someone you like.
Feeling that way is natural. In the end though, the best thing you can do is move on from it and focus on how the future can be better. Take a breather, unwind a bit, let your mind go, and once you feel less stressed you can look at the puzzle that is life once more and figure out how to solve it.

You can't change the past...but, you can change for the future. Good luck, my dude.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Feeling that way is natural. In the end though, the best thing you can do is move on from it and focus on how the future can be better. Take a breather, unwind a bit, let your mind go, and once you feel less stressed you can look at the puzzle that is life once more and figure out how to solve it.

You can't change the past...but, you can change for the future. Good luck, my dude.
oh hey mister hatty, got a message for ya from sis, she sent me a message from this morning saying shes been having wifi problems all day, she wanted me to let ya know :V

D

Deleted member

You do realize the "weak" pop up indicates that the enemy is weak to that type of attack, right? Pretty sure Gaston is weak to Spears, all bosses are weak to one weapon/element their character has default access to.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
26 hours in and doing my first chapter 4. Can't tell if I'm rushing through or just had a lot of free time these past few days. Plus, I don't like being overleveled during the story events.
I’m almost to 20 hours and am just starting the Chapter 2’s of everyone.

D

Deleted member

I just think it's hilarious that Nintendo didn't know what a "bounty hunter" is so when Retro Studios asked if Samus could do any actual bounty hunting, as in hunting wanted people down, they shot the idea down and Retro had explain to them that "bounty hunter" does not mean "cool space person".

D

Deleted member

Ahh I find it difficult for Aurane to not read my posts and I like him, but you are right.

I will try my best to change the future in a good way. I am watching some YouTube and some Twitch and shiny hunting for a Chimchar in Diamond.

Thank you for being nice about it. :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Need a PS3 copy of The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon PS3 for a video project idea
>It's a rare version of the game and is considered a collector's item, meaning prices are expensive

Just my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom