• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Nin-dog has announced they're bringing Smash Ultimate at both EVO and Comic-Con. If we don't get at least something new, then something's wrong with this world.

And I wonder if they'll be participating at this year's Super Smash Con too?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If your mom was dying would you spend less on Kamen Rider?
Probably not a good idea to ask this kind of question to anyone, let alone randoms online.

Also probably not a good idea to demand people unignore you, right after saying the kind of thing that gets you ignored.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If it got to the point where it was disgusting, you ain't doing it enough. :p
It was dirty and I had to touch a rotten pepper.
The second part was actually less disgusting because it was just cleaning stuff.
Anyway, time for an Ultra Moon update.
Team:
- Takumi
- ChuChu
- Gunthar
- Loki
- Ribbon
- Cha
Current Location: Route 5
Ribbon evolved by doing absolutely nothing, but otherwise the squad is largely unchanged.
Didn't do a lot of sidequests today, though I did get the high score in Mantine Surf on Heahea Beach. I also gave my character a haircut.
I did both Kiawe and Mallow's trials today. Neither of them were particularly hard, though it is worth mentioning that I found out that Totem Marowak has a Thick Club which you can steal with Thief, which is a useful piece of knowledge in case I want to use Alolan Marowak in the future (probably next time since my planned team already has two Ghost types and a different Fire type which I will get to later).
Marowak pretty much died to poison while Takumi got a lucky crit on Lurantis after he used the flying Z move.
Also I received a Totem Araquanid from Oak, and caught a few other mons.
I was going to catch my next team member when I found out that it's only available after you get Machamp Shove... and that it has a one percent encounter rate. Yeesh. So I have three options in this case...
  1. Wait for that point in the game, catch my planned team member and train it a little since it is a rather powerful Pokemon.
  2. Keep one of my current team members instead and teach a Fire type move to one of them.
  3. Train the Magby I caught today.
I'm really not sure which one of these options I'm gonna go with. I'll think about it for a bit and then decide.

D

Deleted member

Probably not a good idea to ask this kind of question to anyone, let alone randoms online.

Also probably not a good idea to demand people unignore you, right after saying the kind of thing that gets you ignored.
Whoops! My bad if this hurt anyone!

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen spend less on kamen
No, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen spend all of it on Kamen Rider. :v

So Nin-dog has announced they're bringing Smash Ultimate at both EVO and Comic-Con. If we don't get at least something new, then something's wrong with this world.

And I wonder if they'll be participating at this year's Super Smash Con too?
At most, expect some more AT confirmations, that is all we should expect at most.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*tries doing a shiny chain*

*runs into Swirlix and beats one*

*runs into a second Swirlix*

Alright! Let's keep this going

*runs into Croagunk*

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I've been harsh on this game before, but this update looks like everything it should've been before.

Props to the dev team for getting to that point eventually.

Maybe it’s time to finally reinstall No Man’s Sky on my PC after 2 years.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
FEH is down?

Good. Now you little weebs can go get some fresh air.
It's a mobile though, you can take it outside.

In other news, Knuckles doesn't ****le around.

D

Deleted member

Myrrh and Grima go together like bread and butter.
Myrrh gives Male Grima +6 Attack +6 Speed which makes Male Grima even more insane.
Name of an anime.

Kirby weeb. :v
If anything I am the Kirby weeb because I have played almost every Kirby game except the spin-offs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

This commentary on my current mental state planning out an aquarium probably isn't nearly as funny as it is in my head.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Saw the new JoJolion preview, looks good.

JoJo's Bizarre Child Interrogation

Untitled.jpg

Starlight_Lily

ikr? You all should watch
Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger its such a good show of vampires and vampire hunters and the main character is a ****ing warewolf and the animation is great
You are so right about Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight.

The fact that it has a unique transformation sequence is really cool. And the way its animating its combat is really interesting. :v

>Kirby weeb

Kirby Star Allies is the first Kirby game I've bought since Return to Dreamland. :v
Since Return to Dreamland, that isn't denial about buying games before it, so...

Kirby weeb. :v

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally caught up with Free! last night and this morning by watching the High Speed movie, the prequel to the first season of Free, and Take Your Marks, the Season 2.5 of the series.

They're both great! I loved the character interactions in each of them.

Between the two, I liked High Speed more. Definitely one of the best movies I've seen in a while. There was some great character development from each of the main characters as they learned to become a team in the relay, and some of the scenes almost made me cry. The animation was superb too.

Take Your Marks was good too. It was awesome seeing the new character cameos from High Speed appear here as their older selves, and it was also nice to see how your major characters were transitioning from post-nationals to their first year in university.

I also just finished watching the first episode of Season 3 today. It felt great seeing all of the characters again, and the new focus on university-level competitive swimming will lead to some nice developments and interactions with those characters.

It ultimately made me feel like wanting to jump into the pool again and swim like them just like the past two seasons. I guess this is what happens when you're a swimmer who watches an anime about a group of competitive swimmers!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

This boss battle theme always hypes me up when the intro plays, my favorite song in the game at the moment.
Don't worry it's not much of a spoiler song it plays in some of the chapter 1 boss battles.

Starlight_Lily

you mean love live #100?

unless that **** has blood and action and action and action and isnt just "Slice of life with girls #100" or there is magical boys, then I dont care

I need raw action
Considering, its cut from the same cloth as Utena, no, this really isn't another Love Live clone. :v

What now? >w>
Welp, to tease it is then.

You certainly love supporting Cori don't you. How long until you become the Redlord again? :v

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom