• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The problem here is that you think you can do this by yourself.

This is wrong. You need the support of your family and friends, some professional help, time to relax and take breathers, stuff like that.

If all you do during your days is post in a forum and play Smash, don't be surprised if you make zero progress.
Smash is not my only game I play. :p

I mean you are smacking some truth into me, I have to agree.

It is just I find it hard to leave my style.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Smash is not my only game I play. :p

I mean you are smacking some truth into me, I have to agree.

It is just I find it hard to leave my style.
Doesn't matter if Smash is the only game you play, my point doesn't change.

If you want to change, you need to make some effort. It ain't gonna happen magically out of nowhere.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well hey things are now starting to settle down with work so katt got more free time and proper sleep now :V

so gonna be around more often now~ also back to rimworld and our shenanigans

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I just found out a close friend of mine is moving to Iowa. I swear, almost many people my age are moving around the states yet I'm stuck at home lol

The answer is actually very simple:

I'm thirsty, and I need a drink.

View attachment 153414

Thankfully the tap's good in Louisville.
Not gonna lie every time I visit Louisville over the first few years of college for my ex, the air around there always makes my throat feel puffed up

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My Cartoon Network channel dropped a movie block to add anime on its place.
Nice.

oh yeah, I forgot its my birthday today
I was actually thinking of that because I remembered you share the birthday with my bro.

Congrats, yo. Hope you spend the day playing Octopath :denzel:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My friend left his PS4 here, so now I can play some Skyrim.

The plan is a swordsman type Breton with a Blades Sword and Cultist Robes, Cultist Boots and Regular Brown Gloves. My most favorite clothes combination. I'll post a screencap when I get all the stuff.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm gonna wait a bit before I pick up Octopath with how stacked my games are right now. And want to get Persona 5 and BotW out of the way before I try another game that requires a LOT of time

D

Deleted member

I was fighting this wasp boss with 10 Shield and its only weaknesses I had were Spears and Shadow. I was basically having my ass kicked and this was my second attempt at it.
I managed to get it down to 1 Shield and was gonna just burst damage on him next turn so I used Primorse's Bewildering Dance to see what would happen.
>Lowers party defense
Well, this isn't good
>Silences entire party
Please stop
>Poisons my party
Why does this skill even exist
>Summon beast
*Flashbacks to a summoned monster fully healing an entire group of enemies once*
**** no
>Uses Explosive Punch
>Deals 9999 to the wasp
OH

It was so anticlimatic though, I spent so many soulstones and had all my danage dealers ready to boost next turn but then this giant just comes in and, just, ****ing one punches the boss for me. Is this how Genos felt when he met Saitama?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
For those of you who wanted to get a physical copy of Octopath, y'all gonna have to wait awhile

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't have any games on my shopping list. I don't have a whole lot of money right now and want to start saving so I can plan for future stuff.

I do wanna go to this one store in the future though. Its called Sound Go Round and they got a **** ton of cool stuff there. I wanna save $200 and go splurge there. Last time I was there I saw a big Vaporeon doll I really wanted.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I ended up passing out with my main bedroom light left on. :V
meh nothing weird about that, probably not best to conserve electricity but ya not weird at all

hell my older brother sleeps with a night light, light gives him comfort to sleep better

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
meh nothing weird about that, probably not best to conserve electricity but ya not weird at all

hell my older brother sleeps with a night light, light gives him comfort to sleep better
Admittedly, I slept with a night light on as I grew up every single day, but have been slowly trying to get used to turning them off and sleeping in the dark since it seems to be getting to my mind now instead of helping me. Plus yeah, saving electricity is pretty important. :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Admittedly, I slept with a night light on as I grew up every single day, but have been slowly trying to get used to turning them off and sleeping in the dark since it seems to be getting to my mind now instead of helping me. Plus yeah, saving electricity is pretty important. :V
i see :V well what works for ya really

D

Deleted member

Well, good morning guys... I slept kinda weirdly last night, but I'm otherwise doing alright.
I feel like I got wasted last night and I caused a bit of drama but Uni was really nice about it and things are better.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The final part of Sonic Mania Adventures is up. And it's got a beastly remix of the best Classic Sonic boss theme.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
well hey things are now starting to settle down with work so katt got more free time and proper sleep now :V

so gonna be around more often now~ also back to rimworld and our shenanigans
That's good.

Also, do you think we'll kill anymore pirates that made...

poor life decisions.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

:v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just finished cleaning the refrigerator.
That was the most disgusting thing ever and I'm never doing that again.
The final part of Sonic Mania Adventures is up. And it's got a beastly remix of the best Classic Sonic boss theme.

Did they just make Super Metal Sonic a canon thing? I mean it's not much, since it's just the same old Metal Sonic but surrounded by an aura, but still.
This was a pretty good short, but I wish they gave Eggman more screen time though.
Now if you excuse me, I shall continue my Ultra Moon playthrough.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Good stuff! I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Playing through Mania Mode with Mighty and I forgot where most of the Emerald Rings are.

I used to be able to get all 7 Chaos Emeralds by Flying Battery lol but so far I only have 4.

Mighty himself is fun. I like him more than Knuckles at least.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hm... you can actually do that? Even so, it wasn't really worth for me to grind for more during my first play, might do that in NG+.
Yeah, they're all story monsters, which mean if you kill 'em once you kill 'em for good for the rest of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom