• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Is it in order from favorite to least favorite, or least favorite to favorite? So for fire would your favorite be Delphox or Blaziken?

Just making sure, since I'm pretty dumb :laugh:
Favorite to least, so Blaziken is my favorite Fire Starter.

Delphox was... not what I was expecting when I saw Fennekin. Was pretty let down, honestly.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I actually saw (and participated in) a poll to see the most liked starter out of all of them. It was different from a regular poll though; each round, you voted out your least favorite starter, and eventually, one would be left.

Bottom line, Sceptile ended up winning (which I'm glad about). Swampert got second place.
So, uh, on the topic of Pokémon, what Pokémon do you guys think should get Mega Evolutions? I gotta go with Typhlosion on this one.
:068::026: most definitely. Dragonite, Hydreigon, Goodra, and Kommo-o too, since the other pseudo-legends got one. And I wouldn't mind the Gen 2 starters getting some either.
Well, I got one right now.

You look...actually how I thought you would.

D

Deleted member

Coricus Coricus This appeared in my recommendations.
Yes I am sorry for mass tagging you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I posted this on Reddit earlier today. Figured I'd show you guys this too and see what you thought.

I drew a bird as an Inkling.png

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I posted this on Reddit earlier today. Figured I'd show you guys this too and see what you thought.

View attachment 152820
what the hell happened to pits eyes? i mean...it supposed to looks like they got painted to match the black mask but thanks to the style of black all it looks like is that he got eyebrows for eyebags :V

anyway looks neat~ though kidna cluttered a bit, still good just probably benefit being more spaced? idk :V
Oh. Rick's watching. Lol
so rick turned into a stalker :V

times fall for the best of us i suppose

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess I'll hop onto this too, can't leave my boy unrepresented

How many people do you even know that PLAY Etrian Odyssey tho?
I don’t remember seeing you talk about EO until you became Shish... honestly think you and Z25 Z25 kinda just became one person at some point until you both changed your names lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom