• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Just noticed I don't have any short haired Skarlet skins yet.

On that note, I just went to the Krypt for the first time. I really like the presentation, but I've been stuck on the Shrine trying to get maskless Skarlet (and I guess Kitana) but no luck yet.

Want to get the remaining intros and win poses for her too, but especially the scythe one
I haven't even started the grind for Kitana but I'm already dreading it, considering how long it's taken others.

The maskless variants are too good to not have though.

Crazy times on this little site..
No kidding... just when you think you understand the situation it turns into something completely different.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Anyways,

Anyone looking forward to Godzilla King of the Monsters next week? I'm a huge monster movie fan and I just got my IMAX tickets for the 30th. I'm so pumped.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Anyways,

Anyone looking forward to Godzilla King of the Monsters next week? I'm a huge monster movie fan and I just got my IMAX tickets for the 30th. I'm so pumped.
Some of the kids that I tutored yesterday were definitely looking forward to it. I've never seen a Godzilla movie before, but I might give this a shot. (though I also need to see John Wick 3 and Detective Pikachu at some point - hoping to see both on Sunday, in what will probably be one of the strangest double features that I've ever been to)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Some of the kids that I tutored yesterday were definitely looking forward to it. I've never seen a Godzilla movie before, but I might give this a shot. (though I also need to see John Wick 3 and Detective Pikachu at some point - hoping to see both on Sunday, in what will probably be one of the strangest double features that I've ever been to)
I remember seeing Godzilla vs Mothra when I was like 9

My mood went from "boring, i don't want to see these boring executive people" to "**** yeah beat up that dude godzilla"

everyone goes to a godzilla movie to see godzilla not gary stu

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
John Wick 3 was awesome. Such a fun movie. I'd definitely recommend any of those 3 movies.

Chrono.

I haven't even started the grind for Kitana but I'm already dreading it, considering how long it's taken others.

The maskless variants are too good to not have though.

No kidding... just when you think you understand the situation it turns into something completely different.
More than the maskless variant I really want that win pose with her scythe.

It's just too clean.

Apparently I need to grind for her severed head to get that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Replaying through MUA...and I always forget how loud the music is compared to the voices

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If I remember correctly, you could change the volume of each element through the settings.
More than likely you can, but by default the music is way louder somehow (not something games usually do)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
a whole manhunt later it'll be back to normal
A good manhunt then slaughter sounds real good
we're not gonna kill anyone
I hope this place doesn't turn into KamuiNet while I'm out.

Yeah, it's practically like an onion with its layers being peeled off.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope this place doesn't turn into KamuiNet while I'm out.

Yeah, it's practically like an onion with its layers being peeled off.
I looked up nani the hell that was...you is Illuminati

Edit: Social Thread locked down once more...stay the hell away from this peaceful zone

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey this here place on this smashboards.com seems pretty cool, maybe I'll hang out here for a minute.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh boy........please don't bring the anger here. Just don't.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Today's been pretty rough, all things considered.

Not looking forward to Memorial Day...

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Guess who's back,
back again,
Ultimate Social Thread's back,
tell a friend

etc.

Sorry for crashing the party again

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
Ahoy, Scribe again. I wasn't the one who locked the thread this time but I'm here to basically deliver the same message I did back in the Ultimate Social thread. Neo Zero's ban was not deliberately lifted by any member of the staff. From what we can gather, it expired as a result of last year's upgrade to XenForo 2.0, and now that this has come to our attention, his ban has been reinstated.

Prince Alucard was unbanned because the moderator who initially banned him did so without consulting the rest of the staff, and because the specific post he was infracted for did not line up with the infraction given. His conduct has exposed something of an oversight in our rules, and work is underway to refine and expand our site's rules so we can better tackle problem users like him.

Edit: Apparently Prince Alucard's account has since been deleted. Work is still being done on policy changes that'll better help us deal with similar problem users.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
After a lot of thought and some TLC (tender loving care!), we have decided to open a new NintenZone Social. Get ready for 7.0! Whew; getting closer to double digits haha!

This decision was made so we can all move on from previous events together and start anew to harbor a more friendly atmosphere for everyone to post in. Alotta folks were in a frenzy, so we felt it best to move onto 7.0 for that fresh, new thread smell. We're all taking these steps together! If you would like to express any concerns about any previous events, however, you are always welcome to contact a staff member, such as me - Pokechu Pokechu , Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , PushDustIn PushDustIn , or any other mod!

The NintenZone Social 7.0 is right here; it'll knock your socks off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom