• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Done.

So I woke up from my bed this morning, I stared into the glimmering sun that glimmered its light all over me. I wake up to get dressed, staring at a Smash poster that was handed to me when I joined the roster alongside that witch. Anyway, I got dressed and I went downstairs. To my shock, I see Azura, Odin, Takumi and Robin making breakfast. “What are you making?”, I proclaim. “Vegetable soup!” said Robin excitedly. I know vegetable soup is not my breakfast, but I want to make Robin’s day. Robin is quite popular with my friends, and he is my handsome crush. I will protect him no matter what. I especially look forward to when he wears a lot of his costumes, especially his beautiful dress filled with gemstones that shine into my eyes.

Robin finishes the vegetable stew and everyone sits on our table. Our table is truly a delight compared to everyone’s. I sit next to Robin and I move as close to him as possible. Well I do love him, as he is a handsome creature of delight. Robin gives me a slight smile and he sweats a bit. I tell him “It’s okay. No need to hold back.” Odin and Azura are having a delight with their soup and Takumi asks Robin for more. Robin is a slow eater, meanwhile I am a fast eater. Everyone finishes their soup. Takumi excitedly screams “NACHOS! PLEASE! THAT SOUP WAS FANTASTIC!”. The whole group cheers on and Robin makes a smile. “Corrin, I will be sure to talk to you later.”, says Robin in a beautiful voice. I say to Robin “Robin-senpai, will you meet me in my bedroom after you make those delicious cheesy nachos? Make sure it is in your dress!”. Robin makes a reply that satisfies me: “Sure thing.”. I saw Robin take his bowl and add the nachos with beautiful melted cheese. Robin’s perfect face and his hands and him smiling in joy while talking to me gets me so excited. I tell Robin “Can I make it for you instead please? I want you to try my food.”. Robin smiles “Sure thing, Corrin!”. I have the giant bowl that he gracefully gave, along with the nachos and melted cheese. Robin is so clean and smooth. His teeth shine brighter than everyone’s and he is so smart! Ahh he is getting me very excited just thinking about him.

I then prepare the nachos, evenly and satisfyingly setting then up. I thus add the melted cheese in an organized matter. I can tell Robin will love this. I prepare the nachos throughout the table before Azura, Odin and Takumi excitedly rush for the nachos. Camilla comes down too. “Big sister, I am sure these nachos will be a delicious delicacy.”. Robin comes to the table and sits next to me. He is clean and he smells great. I can smell him all day. He smells even better than the nachos with cheese. I get the plates to everyone. I then go to Robin to give him the best plate ever and I kiss him in the cheek. Robin blushes. I set up the nachos and cheese to the plates and everyone says to me “Thank you!”. Everyone eats the nachos and we are done. Robin is sure a slow eater, which is what I love. I love watching him chew his nachos slowly. There are still some leftovers, because I sure made a ton of nachos. Robin and I go upstairs. Robin dresses in his beautiful dress and gives me a slight smile. I have never felt this great. “Robin, would you like to take a bath together?”. Robin makes an interesting smile. “Uhh, I got to decide what to do with the leftovers.”. Robin leaves the room, which makes me a bit sad and then he gives the nachos to Piranha Plant. I do not know how that plant got here, but I am glad he is enjoying my nachos fed by the beautiful Robin. Piranha Plant is a good boy. I then have an idea. I set up the bath to really warm water and Robin notices right away. “Uhhh, C-c?”. I say “Do not hesitate.”. Robin says “Fine…”. I am so excited, this is going to be the best moment of this month. I am so grateful. Before I go to the bathtub, everyone smiles including Piranha Plant because of the nachos. I then see Piranha Plant turn to make nachos, just like I did. He skillfully uses his mouth to make the nachos with cheese. I make a great smile to him. What a great day, I think to myself.

Here is my response before you all show concern:
View attachment 176693
Obligatory Tag: Mythra Mythra

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out that Vs. Urban Champion is coming out to the Switch tomorrow. Yay

But I'm also still waiting for Vs. Balloon Fight, Super Punch-Out!!, and Arm Wrestling.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm glad I really wasn't the only one that got Holy Grail from Fate series vibes when I first saw the Hero Grails in Fire Emblem Heroes!

This image makes me think Feh will become the Book III antagonist. The Kirei vibes, man!

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Two questions!
1: Whomst the ****-eth is in the middle
2: I'm considering buying Tales of Symphonia on PS3, can you tell me why to get it?
I have it on Steam. Didn't beat it as of yet, but that's because I have a fundamental problem with committing to RPGs.

It's anime in sheer concentrations that the fuss over Fire Emblem is rendered wildly laughable, but if you're OK with/have a taste for that I'd say you're probably good to go getting it. I can't account for every taste but at bare minimum if you measure worth by price paid divided by play time it's more than long enough to win out that ratio. Story definitely has it's moments. . .some of which have apparently been memed in the fandom, LOL. And while I wouldn't say it's super sidequest heavy or dedicated to attention to detail there's some minor achievements (I don't know about literally for all of them just that there's an in-game system that feels a little like achievements) tied to checking some surprisingly mundane details in spots.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I have it on Steam. Didn't beat it as of yet, but that's because I have a fundamental problem with committing to RPGs.

It's anime in sheer concentrations that the fuss over Fire Emblem is rendered wildly laughable, but if you're OK with/have a taste for that I'd say you're probably good to go getting it. I can't account for every taste but at bare minimum if you measure worth by price paid divided by play time it's more than long enough to win out that ratio. Story definitely has it's moments. . .some of which have apparently been memed in the fandom, LOL. And while I wouldn't say it's super sidequest heavy or dedicated to attention to detail there's some minor achievements (I don't know about literally for all of them just that there's an in-game system that feels a little like achievements) tied to checking some surprisingly mundane details in spots.
How's the gameplay then? Cause all I know about the story and stuff is it's incredibly "**** RACISM" and the coffee scene

D

Deleted member

I do not understand anymore.
*Flashback to 5 days ago*

Sakurai: "Okay people, who you purpose as an axe wielder?"
Nintendo: "Camilla"
Sakurai: "You sure about that? Hector seems more popular and is from a more classic game"
Nintendo: "Nah, Camilla is extremely popular; IS has planed to release another alt for her very soon and we can assure you people are gonna love it"
Sakurai: "Oh.. very well"
No.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hi my name is Shiny I want Incineroar to hold me in his big strong arms and carry me into my house like the pretty bride I am
I gotcha

How's the gameplay then? Cause all I know about the story and stuff is it's incredibly "**** RACISM" and the coffee scene
It's probably the most on-the-nose take on "action RPG" I can think of battle wise. During combat you control one character and move them around a fighting game style 2D playing field and attempt to use combo moves and such on the enemy while a couple NPC controlled party members do the same. To make them not be a burden if you have a specific plan in mind you can set them to follow different battle strategies.

Mostly I just spammed the same attack button over and over but another thing you need to know about me is I'm really bad at traditional fighting games.

D

Deleted member

I'm glad I really wasn't the only one that got Holy Grail from Fate series vibes when I first saw the Hero Grails in Fire Emblem Heroes!

This image makes me think Feh will become the Book III antagonist. The Kirei vibes, man!
I honestly thought the same during the stream lol

Feh: "Yorokobe, Summoner!"
For those curious about the stats of the TT & GHB units in FEHeroes after they reached +10, someone made a list of them.
https://imgur.com/gallery/dhk2zAO

As you can see, it's about as beautiful as it can get.
>39 Spd Joshua
Let us ****ing go
i just need new res and spd tactic fodder to pass spd onto hector now tho

Ivander

Smash Legend
I honestly thought the same during the stream lol

Feh: "Yorokobe, Summoner!"

>39 Spd Joshua
Let us ****ing go
i just need new res and spd tactic fodder to pass spd onto hector now tho
-Res Tactics
-*looks at Canas*

Chrono.

Two questions!
1: Whomst the ****-eth is in the middle
2: I'm considering buying Tales of Symphonia on PS3, can you tell me why to get it?
Personally I think Symphonia has aged kinda badly and you'll get more bang for your buck with either the Tales of the Abyss 3DS port or the upcoming Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Found out that Vs. Urban Champion is coming out to the Switch tomorrow. Yay

But I'm also still waiting for Vs. Balloon Fight, Super Punch-Out!!, and Arm Wrestling.
I’m waiting for Kid Icarus...and Uprising HD...and an HD sequel

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I’m waiting for Kid Icarus...and Uprising HD...and an HD sequel
You know sometimes it feels nice to not be the only one hahahah

There's a decent chance I'm not even touching that app until Kid Icarus comes out on it, decided to hold off buying the original until it came out on Switch back when the NX was announced and now here we are.

I keep trying to think up desperation measures to get the ball rolling on the other two. Do I send Nintendo a pleading letter? Do I plot to make a Kickstarter funding billboards begging for it in the local area surrounding NoA? What's the most efficient approach to PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PALUTENA UPRISING GAMEPLAY ON SWITCH ALREADY

D

Deleted member

The new Jojo ending credits song is kinda bad lol
I don’t mind as long as the intro music is good considering that the outright music is liscensed anyway. Though I do like all of the outros so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom