• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Never played Paladins, but in Overwatch the same thing always happened.

"OUR HEALER SUCKS" No, you're extending too far and I can't heal you because the rest of the team is over here. Idiot.
It sucks when you get those kind of people in your party. Which makes it very satisfying when you get people and especially opponents that acknowledge how much you did. I still remember the time I got Voted Legendary when I was Mercy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ok guys turns out im a total nimrod and that i pressed enter before i put in my sig

whatever, i changed it again anyway

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Let me be real though. When your supporter looks like this, how can you come down on them?

This lady can either drag your soul to hell or drag it out, and is very capable of doing both at the same time. And look ****ing good doing it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It sucks when you get those kind of people in your party. Which makes it very satisfying when you get people and especially opponents that acknowledge how much you did. I still remember the time I got Voted Legendary when I was Mercy.
The only time I vividly remember a healer getting the recognition he deserved was this guy we played with to do the Uprising campaign in Overwatch. He was seriously a perfect Mercy. He never died, never got in trouble, always had everyone healed and topped off. We were eventually able to beat it on the hardest difficulty and it was in very large part due to just how fantastic he was as Mercy.

The three of us all acknowledged this constantly and it felt good giving him deserved props.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh I hated playing Overwatch.

I could write an entire essay on the things that pissed me off about it, but by far the worst was the gameplay that facilitated that toxic environment where what you want to actually play isn't actually beneficial to your team so you're pigeonholed into the same damn role time and time immemorial.

Also the game wasn't fun in general, but that's a personal opinion type of thing.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just realized that I haven't beaten a 2D Mario platformer or Mario 64 before. Which one should I tackle first?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just realized that I haven't beaten a 2D Mario platformer or Mario 64 before. Which one should I tackle first?
reminds me of a funny story

i never beat super mario sunshine until i was 15

tl;dr when i was 5 and got my first video game (which was sunshine) i never got past delfino airstrip because, i **** you not, i could not find FLUDD, and when I was 12, I finally ran into the guy on a whim and by total accident.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
reminds me of a funny story

i never beat super mario sunshine until i was 15

tl;dr when i was 5 and got my first video game (which was sunshine) i never got past delfino airstrip because, i **** you not, i could not find FLUDD, and when I was 12, I finally ran into the guy on a whim and by total accident.
reminds me of how I never beat Mario Sunshine as a young child (due to my GameCube breaking)...and then I never thought about finishing the game in the future and instead watched the ending on YouTube

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
My recommendation is Mario 64. I consider it the best 3D Mario game, if not the best 3D platformer of all time. If you're not in the mood for a 3D game then my reccomendation for a 2D Mario platformer is Super Mario World.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Oh I hated playing Overwatch.

I could write an entire essay on the things that pissed me off about it, but by far the worst was the gameplay that facilitated that toxic environment where what you want to actually play isn't actually beneficial to your team so you're pigeonholed into the same damn role time and time immemorial.

Also the game wasn't fun in general, but that's a personal opinion type of thing.
Jesus christ this. Every damn game consisted of like three people instalocking offensive heroes which basically left you two options:

1. Reinhardt
2. Support

Every game. I actually thought the gameplay was fun, but being forced into playing the same role every game got boring real quick.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Can't go wrong SMB3 or World.

I suggest doing one of those or both before 64.
the New Super Mario Bros games...all of them
I would suggest Mario 64.
My recommendation is Mario 64. I consider it the best 3D Mario game, if not the best 3D platformer of all time. If you're not in the mood for a 3D game then my reccomendation for a 2D Mario platformer is Super Mario World.
Mario 64 seems like a more fun experience, in my opinion.
Thanks, everyone! Think I'll go with Mario World for now - when I tried playing through it before, I wanted to avoid using guides, but then I got stuck in the Forest of Illusion. I think I'll use guides to find the secret exits that are needed to unlock the Switch Palaces and to leave the Forest of Illusion, but other than that, I'll try to figure things out on my own.

I'll probably play Mario 64 afterwards, or if I get stuck in Mario World.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Went to a 7-Eleven yesterday and they were fully decked with Detective Pikachu promotions. They had straws, Slurpee drink, Slurpee bottles, Hi-Hat mocha, toys, and even chocolate bars.

I couldn't resist and got some stuff.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Went to a 7-Eleven yesterday and they were fully decked with Detective Pikachu promotions. They had straws, Slurpee drink, Slurpee bottles, Hi-Hat mocha, toys, and even chocolate bars.

I couldn't resist and got some stuff.
If you're hungry, stop by BK and you can get yourself a toy Pikachu and or toy Mewtwo.

The Mewtwo can fire a giant purple ball and the Pikachu has glowing cheeks.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i remembered poptropica existed and i decided "yknow what i remember all of the islands being available, imma 100% it"

turns out they put paywalls on them now

thats bull**** and makes me sad

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
When I played Overwatch I was always Mercy and I was pretty good. But I stopped playing cause people liked to complain about me.

Like I remember joining a game on a team about to lose and I because of my healing we ended up winning.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i've finished all the boss missions except the stone talus

which game designer thought it was okay to put one of these ****ers in hyrule castle

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well, this Sunday is kind of boring, I wonder if there's anything to watch.

*sees Game of Throne's final season started*

Today has gotten a lot better.

I simply can't get over how ****ing BEAST Torterra and Arcanine look in Detective Pikachu.View attachment 208468View attachment 208450
Arcanine's one of my favorite Pokemon from the movie so far, it has the same dignified and powerful, yet friendly look that I love about it in the games.

D

Deleted member

Just finished the Chimera Ant arc and there's a lot I want to say about it but first have Chun-Pitou
DzB8H5FU0AEtEGc.jpeg

What's up guyz
The crushing realization that our lives are controlled by greedy corporations that don't actually care for us but other than that, not much.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You. Tell me what happened.

All I know is I saw catgirl and got sent on a massive wiki walk.

Now three hours are gone.

Explain.
I skimmed an adaption of like half of it on Netflix several years ago

Something something ants that give birth to hybrid animals with ant social structure by feeding each component animal to the nest queen and rapidly go full apocalypse when human casualties are added to the mix

Unless you're asking about the whole manga instead of just that arc, in which case something something Goku deconstruction something assassin best friend something something the world is horrible something pedophile clown

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Something something ants that give birth to hybrid animals with ant social structure by feeding each component animal to the nest queen and rapidly go full apocalypse when human casualties are added to the mix
Wiki walk focused there primarily.

Don't wanna say I spoiled myself on the whole arc but I spoiled myself on the whole arc.

Cat-person-ant-hybrid still gives me headaches just thinking about it.

Unless you're asking about the whole manga instead of just that arc, in which case something something Goku deconstruction something assassin best friend something something the world is horrible something pedophile clown
35429614_1863582113691620_157529573532106752_n.jpg

That's...uh.

That's somethin I didn't wiki walk across.

>Grimerfeatherraven :ghost088:
18342515_1270156236434987_7114853357036385732_n.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You. Tell me what happened.

All I know is I saw catgirl and got sent on a massive wiki walk.

Now three hours are gone.

Explain.
The important part is that nyaa here is an ant as you already know, the not so important part is that lots of people died.
Cosmo, Cell and some red dude were also involved somehow
I skimmed an adaption of like half of it on Netflix several years ago

Netflix sucked so it only had up to episode 100 despite the full series by Madhouse having 148 episodes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The important part is that nyaa here is an ant as you already know, the not so important part is that lots of people died.
Cosmo, Cell and some red dude were also involved somehow

Netflix sucked so it only had up to episode 100 despite the full series by Madhouse having 148 episodes.
Tbf the dub isn't done yet so they're probably waiting on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom