• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Smash 4 had place holders too and DBFZ isn't the first game to have multiple seasons as SFV and Tekken 7 both have had multiple seasons already
Smash 4 only added placeholders as they went along, never more than just a couple unaccounted for at a time, which is why Ultimate having way more from the start than Smash 4 ever did is such an eyebrow raiser. While DBFZ is far from the first modern fighting game to have multiple waves of DLC, it's further proof that Bamco is all for it with games they develop or are at least involved with, and so they'd (probably) have no objections on their end to Ultimate following suit.

By the way Z25 Z25 , where'd you hear about World of Light itself having up to 16 placeholder spots? I haven't heard of that before. Are you sure it isn't just hearsay?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Smash 4 only added placeholders as they went along, never more than just a couple unaccounted for at a time, which is why Ultimate having way more from the start than Smash 4 ever did is such an eyebrow raiser. While DBFZ is far from the first modern fighting game to have multiple waves of DLC, it's further proof that Bamco is all for it with games they develop or are at least involved with, and so they'd (probably) have no objections on their end to Ultimate following suit.

By the way Z25 Z25 , where'd you hear about World of Light itself having up to 16 placeholder spots? I haven't heard of that before. Are you sure it isn't just hearsay?
I do remember that we had unused placeholders before so it's nothing new.
Tekken's also Bamco so idk why you only said DBFZ

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
hi everyone does anyone here play arms or mario kart 8 deluxe looking for more people to play with
Sorry bro I don't have my Mario Kart 8 cartridge with me and I don't really play online that much.

And I saw this comic dub of Pokemon Sword and Shield female trainer, the Scottish Female Pokemon meme never stops lol
Edit: eh, I think I'll post the follow up online since the first video has swear in it...

C-bomb present within

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'd probably enjoy playing my PS4 more if the darn thing didn't try to mimic a 747's engine
I've heard original models have this kind of problem, but then again I think it's from Xbox 360 where home consoles can be noisy. Glad that later consoles like PS4 Slim fix that a bit.

Then again, I used to get over with PCs that mimics an A380's engine (Because my dad prefers AMD CPUs back in the day...) so I'm okay. Then again, I hope I can find PS4 days of Play limited edition even though I know if I want to buy one now I can only get refurbished console...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Anything concerning Rider.
Nice.

Also, if I recall...

The NP Rider used in UBW is not the same as that scene in HF. Blood Fort Andromeda was the name of the UBW one, if I recall.

So if you thought the impact was way different, that's because it was a completely different NP to begin with :p

Just wanted to drop that because I'm a nerd for Rider :V

Last edited:

Chrono.

Can't be a DLC Season without a Goku :^)
lol I told y'all last characters would be some Goku/Vegeta combo, and that GT would get some representation.

I was banking on SSJ4 Goku/Baby Vegeta but I'll take the GT Kid Goku, Baby could still show up though.

Knew UI wouldn't happen as soon as I saw they centered the marketing around Jiren and Blue Goku instead.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Oh hey next FighterZ character.

GT Kid Goku.

No scans yet.
Ugh, the only other Goku's I wanted to see were either the original DB Kid Goku or SSJ4 Goku.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For what it's worth.

He'll have the power pole in his moveset.
Then is it really GT Kid Goku? :V

But seriously, my bet on why is to make a bit of a composite moveset, which not only opens the gate for cramming even more references in his moveset, but can also make up for the fact that he's a short kid who will have short range, hence the power pole.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And I saw this comic dub of Pokemon Sword and Shield female trainer, the Scottish Female Pokemon meme never stops lol
Edit: eh, I think I'll post the follow up online since the first video has swear in it...

I'm gonna let you figure out what's wrong here. Lol

That's a funny comic tho.

Ivander

Smash Legend
At this point, everybody is going to be disappointed when the next season of the Pokemon anime comes out and it turns out the Female Trainer does not have a Scottish accent. That is, if she does make an appearance.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Dr. Jojo Phantasma Dr. Jojo Phantasma DarkAuraful DarkAuraful

So I don't know if any of you saw this, but Fate/Stay Night is getting a board game.

Not sure how come now, but considering Type Moon was a small-board game group in their beginning, Stay Night was at one point a Tabletop RPG ala D&D and you have the Servant Stats with the Parameters and the defined target settings like Anti-Unit, Anti-Fortress, etc, it's rather fitting.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Nice.

Also, if I recall...

The NP Rider used in UBW is not the same as that scene in HF. Blood Fort Andromeda was the name of the UBW one, if I recall.

So if you thought the impact was way different, that's because it was a completely different NP to begin with :p

Just wanted to drop that because I'm a nerd for Rider :V
Actually yeah, that's the NP I was referring to. I forgot it was named that. The eye from her move was very familiar to me, so I assumed that's what it was called.

I looked up how Blood Fort Andromeda looks like just to verify, and she definitely used the same move in the new HF movie. She first uses it after Shinji leaves the battle taking place between Archer and Rider. After she used Blood Fort Andromeda, she then used her Mystic Eyes of Petrification.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Erureido Erureido @Shishœ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Dr. Jojo Phantasma Dr. Jojo Phantasma DarkAuraful DarkAuraful

So I don't know if any of you saw this, but Fate/Stay Night is getting a board game.

Not sure how come now, but considering Type Moon was a small-board game group in their beginning, Stay Night was at one point a Tabletop RPG ala D&D and you have the Servant Stats with the Parameters and the defined target settings like Anti-Unit, Anti-Fortress, etc, it's rather fitting.
I'd love a Fate TRPG and I think it could be rather interesting if it was a FFA instead of the party working together

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
At this point, everybody is going to be disappointed when the next season of the Pokemon anime comes out and it turns out the Female Trainer does not have a Scottish accent. That is, if she does make an appearance.
Considering how meme worthy the last season was, I actually expect it to happen. Lol

KMDP

Smash Legend
Haha that's a lie, EVERYONE knows Namek is real. It just hasn't been discovered by NASA yet
Wasn't there a planet discovered by NASA a few years ago that looked a lot like Namek? (in that it was green with light green clouds)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It’s in this list made by mizumi one of ultimates bigger dataminers.
https://twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/1105556358781419524?s=20

Apparently I can’t embed it because when I add the link to media and click continue I get bought back to a new page of the thread

MainJPW

M.T.A
For what it's worth.

He'll have the power pole in his moveset.
Then is it really GT Kid Goku? :V

But seriously, my bet on why is to make a bit of a composite moveset, which not only opens the gate for cramming even more references in his moveset, but can also make up for the fact that he's a short kid who will have short range, hence the power pole.
Guys! It’s ****ing Path to Power Goku!

I’m actually down.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I’ve been playing ace attorney vs professor Layton. Holy **** it gets dark. I’m on chapter five and these last two trials were pretty brutal story wise.

Also:
they finally did it, they killed maya. After like 7 trials she was put through lol

Chrono.

I hope "GT Kid Goku" has an install that turns him into Super Saiyan 4 Goku, and not just have Super Saiyan 4 as part of a Super Move an nothing more.

Rad.
SSJ4 is looking more like sequel bait to me but we'll see.

Goku has two Level 3s and one is the Universal Spirit Bomb, the other one is apparently "hidden." Most are speculating Super Saiyan 4 will be involved somehow, I think it'll be the Dragon Fist Goku used on Super 17.

KMDP

Smash Legend
SSJ4 is looking more like sequel bait to me but we'll see.

Goku has two Level 3s and one is the Universal Spirit Bomb, the other one is apparently "hidden." Most are speculating Super Saiyan 4 will be involved somehow, I think it'll be the Dragon Fist Goku used on Super 17.
"Super Saiyan 4 is leak bait!"

The second level 3 could also be the Path to Power Super Kamehameha, which GT Goku had in Infinite World.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
My life is pretty much surrounded by Marvel this week, and I’m completely fine with it. With Captain Marvel in theaters now (gonna see it next week), Endgame coming next month, and now James Gunn being back on GotG3, now is definitely the perfect day for me to start playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes, now that I’ve finished OOT3D. Speaking of, OOT3D was fun but pretty aggravating at moments, but it was definitely a good game, just not one of my all time favorites.

Chrono.

This feels like it's harder to do than actual reflections.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom