• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, so I posted this in the Ultimate Social for some reason because I got confused where I was, so I'm reposting over here because the title says "Youtube is really full of Youtube", so this only seems fit. Hopefully this never gets lost in the void.
important.png

This is so glad! Can we hit 2.3 likes?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay, so I posted this in the Ultimate Social for some reason because I got confused where I was, so I'm reposting over here because the title says "Youtube is really full of Youtube", so this only seems fit. Hopefully this never gets lost in the void.
View attachment 197803
This is so glad! Can we hit 2.3 likes?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PewDiePie

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I mean personally I greatly dislike him on account of the whole racism thing.
And the sexism thing.
And the antisemitism thing.
And the
Well I mean, whether I agree with him or not (I don't agree with him), he DOES have 89 million subs, which is still an impressive number regardless if his social filter doesn't seem to function too well. I will say I do watch him regardless, and while others may not find Pewdiepie's interactions to be correct, getting a heart from him out of 40,000 comments is incredibly unlikely.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
@Shishœ
I meant to start discussing this much earlier as I finished watching the Greed Island Arc weeks ago. However, I'm not good with picking a good time. Combine with the fact that my activity here is pretty poor but here we go.

- The Card Game was done pretty nice.
- Biscuit as a character is pretty neat.
- Oh **** she taught Wing sensei? Damnn..
- The training process Biscuit put Gon and Killua through was enjoyable to watch.
- Killua heading back to retake the Hunter exam. Of course my boy breezes through it in a snap.
- When the gang find the name "Chrollo Lucifer" on the roster and they used warp come reach, only to run into Hisoka bathing. LOL
- Gon and Killua's reactions being uncomfortable looking down there, and then we switch to Biscuit and she's like drooling. LMAO
- Hisoka deciding to team up with the gang is interesting.
- The City of Love, AiAi, was pretty entertaining to watch through.
- That was one hella intense game of dodge ball with Nen. I liked how the strategy was elaborated through the process.
- Genthru was fine as a villain I guess. Although the showdown between him and Gon was pretty cool.
- Woaaah Biscuit's transformation!

Apologies if I missed anything else that's just as important. That's all I can remember on the top of my head for now.

One hell of a job making this arc. Not as amazing as I found the York New but still pretty damn solid. I'm on my way through the Chimera Ant arc writing this, as I've been hearing it's right up there with York New for the best arcs. I'm about 99 episodes in right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yall talking about HxH?

Yorknew City best arc, don't @ me.
Idon Idon
You're right and you should say it.

DarkAuraful DarkAuraful
I'm currently halfway through the Chimera Ant arc which basically means I still have 30 episodes to go.
I think I'll talk more about it once I'm done with it lol but I have to say I'm really enjoying this second half more than the initial deal of this arc.
Greed Island is mainly a training arc and I love the Dodgebalm match as that's what introduced me to the series but outside of that and the Genthru fight, there isn't much going on even if Bisky is a great character.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh yeah the chimera arc is fantastic. Definitely the "**** gets real" arc. Some things there are twisted as hell.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
They're doing a KH3 manga run.

Honestly, probably my favorite adaptation of a videogame ever is the KH mangas. They're all fantastic and I recommend checking them out even if you're not a fan of KH.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Honestly, probably my favorite adaptation of a videogame ever is the KH mangas. They're all fantastic and I recommend checking them out even if you're not a fan of KH.
I haven't read them, but I've heard about them. Didn't they handle Kairi a lot better than in the games, or something?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

All I know about the KH manga is them brutally murdering Larxene
I haven't read them, but I've heard about them. Didn't they handle Kairi a lot better than in the games, or something?
To be fair all they need to do is make her participate in fights against the Heartless

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yes, absolutely. For one, she's got much more personality, has more plot moments, comedic moments, and in general is an altogether more memorable character. Also goes on to flesh some minor characters out too like the Organization members.

All I know about the KH manga is them brutally murdering Larxene
Oh yeah, **** gets ROUGH in the KH mangas.

KMDP

Smash Legend
HOW
HOW DO YOU ACCOMPLISH THIS
You think having 500 Hours of Youtube playtime is bad?

I have over 2000 hours of Youtube playtime on my 3DS (I've had the Youtube 3DS app for about 5 and a half years), with almost 2000 hours of Pokémon Shuffle playtime., the next highest playtime is Fire Emblem Fates at 800 hours.

...According to my 3DS Software Library, yesterday was my 4 Year Anniversary of playing Shuffle.

When you watch a lot of Youtube, the hours pile up, the only difference is that Nintendo products keep track of how long you've been doing things.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Next week is Microsoft's presentation on Xbox Live across platforms.

Then we'll see if the rumors of Xbox Live coming to Switch are actually true.

Chrono.

I have over 2000 hours of Youtube playtime on my 3DS (I've had the Youtube 3DS app for about 5 and a half years), with almost 2000 hours of Pokémon Shuffle playtime., the next highest playtime is Fire Emblem Fates at 800 hours.

...According to my 3DS Software Library, yesterday was my 4 Year Anniversary of playing Shuffle.

When you watch a lot of Youtube, the hours pile up, the only difference is that Nintendo products keep track of how long you've been doing things.
How the hell did you rack up that much time in Fates?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Apparently the highest play time I've ever recorded is 345 hours on Fire Emblem: Awakening.

345 hours of what, I'm not sure, since I only played the game like three times and it certainly doesn't take me 115 hours to complete a run of it.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Please say YouTube 3DS isn't your primary form of youtube.

Chrono.

Apparently the highest play time I've ever recorded is 345 hours on Fire Emblem: Awakening.

345 hours of what, I'm not sure, since I only played the game like three times and it certainly doesn't take me 115 hours to complete a run of it.
It counts time spent on Sleep Mode too.

I just remembered that.

Potato_

Smash Lord

20 minutes of Anti talking about the smash community's issues. Don't care for rant videos all that much but everything he says rings true IMO.

The "high school mentality" thing is absolutely the worst, you can't even look in the replies to top players anymore or you see random anime pfp #30 making a dumb Salem joke that's been made 20 times over or some other stupid ****.

Lot of the community is real young and it shows in the way they treat people.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

why did they turn sora's face into the pokemon trainers'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom