• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So Persona 5 Royal was announced. Since I know nothing about regular Persona 5 don't know how much it seems to add, anyone here knows? (Without spoiling stuff if possible) Also, wasn't there gonna be a Persona S or something like that? I'm hoping that's the Switch version, do we know when the details will happen for that?

And apparently Persona 5 R it's coming out in 2020... I think I'll die before play Persona 5 at this rate lol. I honestly don't know if waiting is worth any longer, I'm getting tired of this stuff.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So Persona 5 Royal was announced. Since I know nothing about regular Persona 5 don't know how much it seems to add, anyone here knows? (Without spoiling stuff if possible) Also, wasn't there gonna be a Persona S or something like that? I'm hoping that's the Switch version, do we know when the details will happen for that?

And apparently Persona 5 R it's coming out in 2020... I think I'll die before play Persona 5 at this rate lol. I honestly don't know if waiting is worth any longer, I'm getting tired of this stuff.
P5S is tomorrow

P5R adds a new party member, a new confidant, expands on the story a fair amount, adds the Grappling Hook so there's more areas to explore in Palaces, new areas to visit in the real world, more minigames like Darts and Pool and some general QOL improvements so far.

D

Deleted member

I could swear P5 had a Grappling Hook already. Thought that was ome of the first tools you crafted ingame.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
P5S is tomorrow

P5R adds a new party member, a new confidant, expands on the story a fair amount, adds the Grappling Hook so there's more areas to explore in Palaces, new areas to visit in the real world, more minigames like Darts and Pool and some general QOL improvements so far.
I see then. I'll have to wait for tomorrow to make a decision then.

But still, it's so damn hard to choose... If the Switch version is the regular version then I'd have to choose between the PS4 version (hoping it's price has dropped since it's been a while since it came out) or dipping extra money for portability. Or... Wait for what it seems to be an all around better version that probably will cost the same as the Switch version... God damn.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Three characters from Crash Nitro Kart and Nitros Oxide Edition exclusive skins revealed for Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I hope we get Haru earlier so she gets a decent amount of screen time
why would you want to get worst girl earlier :dazwa: Makoto and Futaba are the only two that matter :kappa:
Honestly expecting P5S to be a switch version tbh.. Don't know if it'll essentially be P5R but for switch but :shrug:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Welp, prepare yourselves even more when reaching to the Charma Ant Arc...

Also the DC series on Netflex seems to be good as well.
Just within two days I will be watching Endgame, can't wait... and I won't bring any drink when watching the movie.

Ok... But I don't know why you call it an excuse and why to "hate" them when I only heard most say that Kotaku in general are bad gaming journalists. Since Kotaku tend to post these kinds of news articles... Laura screwed up and then Kotaku apologized but really they are just doing it for clicks and not the facts...

And to TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 and those who are planning to watch Endgame

I finished watching Endgame, and no not gonna spoiler but list MCU movies that you should watch before Endgame for better experience in my opinion.

Doctor Strange, Avengers 1, Winter Soldier, Thor, Thor 2, Thor 3 (semi optional) ,Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant Man and the Wasp, and of course, Infinity War. And I will say this again, you really won't miss anything if you didn't watch Captain Marvel before Endgame, still worth a watch after you watch Endgame though.

I said I won't spoil but... If I have to explain the ending of Endgame... Just know that there's no Easter egg scenes. Once the credits roll it is safe to leave.
I’m staying during the credits...I shall never leave cause Marvel

Ivander

Smash Legend
They’ll bring toxicity.
Just like Smash Builder.

That outta the way, already saw some cool things.
-A bunch of people have made Gun Game.
-Someone coded Mei's ice to allow her to speed herself up when she's aiming at the ground.
-A Russian player made Bullettime with the Workshop, allowing Widow and Ashe to slow down the game when scoping.
-Someone made a Deathmatch mode where you kill players with Emotes.
-Someone made a game where non-hitscan bullets are 1% speed, making it equivalent to a Bullethell game.
-Some players demonstrated teleport effects, like some using voice lines to teleport other players to them.
-Some players made games where you can resurrect allies without Mercy.
-Someone made Lucio's aura do damage rather than heal.

Either way, looking pretty cool so far.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
So I just watched Endgame and uhh.....
Wow, what a movie. Surprisingly enough it did everything well.

Potato_

Smash Lord

FighterZ is really doing everything to make GT Goku feel like Kid Goku without actually being it. That second color is awesome.

Gonna be hard to rip me away from MK11 + Smash in the meantime but I am definitely hyped to try this guy out.

Also, Persona 5 Royal. New girl is cute but I'm not a fan of her Metaverse look. The new story scenes, group activities and

Human Morgana

are exciting. Wait is gonna be hell though.

Last edited:

Chrono.

FighterZ is really doing everything to make GT Goku feel like Kid Goku without actually being it. That second color is awesome.

Gonna be hard to rip me away from MK11 + Smash in the meantime but I am definitely hyped to try this guy out.

Also, Persona 5 Royal. New girl is cute but I'm not a fan of her Metaverse look. The new story scenes, group activities and

Human Morgana

are exciting. Wait is gonna be hell though.
The illusion will break as soon as he goes Super Saiyan lol.

Chrono.

How many Gokus are in FighterZ?
4 if we wanna be real here.

6 if you wanna meme and include Bardock and Black as Gokus even tho they aren't.

9 if you wanna go all in on the meme and include Vegito, Gogeta and Fused Zamasu.

Moveset wise, only the Super Saiyan, Base and Blue Gokus share some moves.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I see then. I'll have to wait for tomorrow to make a decision then.

But still, it's so damn hard to choose... If the Switch version is the regular version then I'd have to choose between the PS4 version (hoping it's price has dropped since it's been a while since it came out) or dipping extra money for portability. Or... Wait for what it seems to be an all around better version that probably will cost the same as the Switch version... God damn.
Persona 5 S was just announced to be Persona 5 Scramble, a Dynasty Warriors type game. I think Persona 5 standard edition has recently had a big price drop though!

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Just like Smash Builder.

That outta the way, already saw some cool things.
-A bunch of people have made Gun Game.
-Someone coded Mei's ice to allow her to speed herself up when she's aiming at the ground.
-A Russian player made Bullettime with the Workshop, allowing Widow and Ashe to slow down the game when scoping.
-Someone made a Deathmatch mode where you kill players with Emotes.
-Someone made a game where non-hitscan bullets are 1% speed, making it equivalent to a Bullethell game.
-Some players demonstrated teleport effects, like some using voice lines to teleport other players to them.
-Some players made games where you can resurrect allies without Mercy.
-Someone made Lucio's aura do damage rather than heal.

Either way, looking pretty cool so far.
The best one I've seen is the one that turns the game into literal Smash Bros.
No bias or anything. :213:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Anyone want a 7-day free trial of Nintendo Switch Online? I got a code for one when I downloaded the Mario Tennis Aces demo and I already have a one year subscription active.

First come first serve.

Chrono.

Sword of Hope still one of the cleanest moves in DB.
Zamasu isnt left behind either, surprised to see the manga portals being used. God Hammer at the end looks great too.

KMDP

Smash Legend
4 if we wanna be real here.

6 if you wanna meme and include Bardock and Black as Gokus even tho they aren't.

9 if you wanna go all in on the meme and include Vegito, Gogeta and Fused Zamasu.

Moveset wise, only the Super Saiyan, Base and Blue Gokus share some moves.
You forget Cell in the meme section.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
dang its forreal about to have 24 hours pass without a new page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom