Social NintenZone Social 6.0: The Coolest Social on Smashboards

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
NNID
No More
The director for "Kong: Skull Island" has seen Detective Pikachu and shared his thoughts

:b:
looks like we finally get a win

Being the new character added to Smash Ultimate.
NNID
Wakagoodbiehello
Switch FC
SW-0890-1538-2701
Last edited:
Clocked out. Got food. Turned on YouTube, Markiplier's Scary Games playlist, and relaxing to some Markispooks.

Had enough bull **** for one day. I just want to relax.
I feel like there is some irony for using scary/horror games to relax, whether it'd be playing them or someone else playing them and losing their cool.

Not that there's anything wrong about it.

Ralsei

Fluffy Boy
Premium
Switch FC
SW-0673-8404-9219
I feel like there is some irony for using scary/horror games to relax, whether it'd be playing them or someone else playing them and losing their cool.

Not that there's anything wrong about it.
It doesn't bother me as much as it does others.

Its Mark's best playlist, if I'm gonna be honest. It's more humorous than scary anyways.

Being the new character added to Smash Ultimate.
NNID
Wakagoodbiehello
Switch FC
SW-0890-1538-2701

Its Mark's best playlist, if I'm gonna be honest. It's more humorous than scary anyways.
Yeah, I have to admit that watching Markiplier play horror games is more enjoyable than one could expect at first glance.

I enjoy watching some of his gameplays from time to time when I am bored.

Yeah, I have to admit that watching Markiplier play horror games is more enjoyable than one could expect at first glance.
I feel like I've been enjoying his later playthroughs much more due to him not screaming and cursing as much and talking about the game more. I especially enjoy his Subnautica and SCP-Containment Breach playthroughs.

staindgrey

Netflix & Jill
Premium
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
NNID
staindgrey
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I was playing Paladins. It was related to a previous post.
Never played Paladins, but in Overwatch the same thing always happened.

"OUR HEALER SUCKS" No, you're extending too far and I can't heal you because the rest of the team is over here. Idiot.

Ralsei

Fluffy Boy
Premium
Switch FC
SW-0673-8404-9219

"OUR HEALER SUCKS" No, you're extending too far and I can't heal you because the rest of the team is over here. Idiot.
That wasn't the case here. They got healing, but couldn't kill their enemies, and the enemies eventually out damage my healing. They also had the item card Cauterize, which means weapon shots lower the target's healing for 1.5 seconds. Which, as a support player, is a nightmare to go against. And it's a common card.

Considering you never played Paladins, let me explain. Item Cards are upgrades you can buy through Credits you earn in a fight. Cauterize is a very common card due to its outrageous ability. I very much hope it gets nerfed or removed altogether, because it's severely overpowered.

That being said, it's not a complete shutdown and you still get healing regardless.

Tl;dr: my team sucked the big one and blamed me for it because they think they're hot ****. Its irritating.

staindgrey

Netflix & Jill
Premium
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
NNID
staindgrey
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That wasn't the case here. They got healing, but couldn't kill their enemies, and the enemies eventually out damage my healing. They also had the item card Cauterize, which means weapon shots lower the target's healing for 1.5 seconds. Which, as a support player, is a nightmare to go against. And it's a common card.

Considering you never played Paladins, let me explain. Item Cards are upgrades you can buy through Credits you earn in a fight. Cauterize is a very common card due to its outrageous ability. I very much hope it gets nerfed or removed altogether, because it's severely overpowered.

That being said, it's not a complete shutdown and you still get healing regardless.

Tl;dr: my team sucked the big one and blamed me for it because they think they're hot ****. Its irritating.
I understand the difference. Was just trying to relate. I usually gravitate to support characters in hero shooters (if that's what we're calling them), but the support characters are always the first blamed, even if they were doing well throughout the match. They're just the easiest to point a finger at; that, I think, is universal for games with defined roles.

But yeah. That card sounds like an enormous headache.

It sucks when you get those kind of people in your party. Which makes it very satisfying when you get people and especially opponents that acknowledge how much you did. I still remember the time I got Voted Legendary when I was Mercy.