• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The comic you posted still had a swear in it. .-.
I don't know if that swear counts for censor here, so far mod still has yet to remove it... but just in case yeah.. I'll remove it soon.
So, for any Overwatch fans, they recently had a fanart skin design contest for those in Taiwan and some other areas around there and the Winners were recently revealed.
https://goblizzard.tw/overwatch/2019/fan-art-contest/winner The top ones are the ones chosen by the staff while the bottom ones are the ones most liked by fans.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/over...st-hero-skin-design-winners/2197797473771301/
https://imgur.com/a/kRLiNJR - (From the Facebook one, the Imgur link is just for those who don't want to browse Facebook)

So yeah, they haven't stated what will happen with the Winners designs, if there is any plan to put them in the game or if they'll make some skins based on the Winners(to avoid hitbox detection issues and whatnot), but still, seeing the passion put into some of the entries is pretty neat to see. I definitely hope a couple of them do appear in the game, as some look pretty frickin' cool.
If you wish to see all the entries for the Taiwan page, go here: https://goblizzard.tw/overwatch/2019/fan-art-contest/vote#1
I'm from Taiwan but bruh I've never heard of this contest... and many designs look great but from what I have seen before on Deviantarts and Youtube, there have been many more awesome ones that in my opinion they could have made the contest held in all regions.
And a bit of nitpick, many of the designs are more eastern taste... which isn't a bad thing just something I notice...
I do like the fan favorite 1st,

I'm also surprised that Overwatch has yet to have a collaberation with fast food restaurants, we have seen Splatoon 2 and Grandblue Fantasy did it in Japan... so I think it's a matter of time.

D

Deleted member

I really like the new Golden Wind opening and it makes me mad some people are calling it lazy for "reusing animation" when all it's doing is a timeline of events and all of the animation is ****ing original to it.
It's not subtle at all with what it's hinting at but lol, I can't wait to see the King Crimson version of it.
Oh and this also...
...confirms that no, Araki didn't simply forget about Risotto Nero like I feared and his thing is actually going to get resolved. Just wondering now what direction they'll take and I would love to see an Enemy Mine situation with the main gang but I really doubt this will happen.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have a week off now as of today. Technically I was supposed to work today but I felt like garbo so I called in.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>Wakes up
>takes shower
>gets into work clothes
>waiting for mom to drive me to work
>friend Rick texts me to go hang out
>immediately texts me again to say he remembered I had to work today
20190223_220247.png

Rick, why?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Um. I have to go to WORK. Lol
Work would be an excellent time to do such a thing (if you don’t get caught of course...or if they don’t snitch)

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Paging all Fire Emblem fans! We have some major news!

The Fire Emblem Fates official artbook FINALLY received its official announcement during the most recent Fire Emblem Cipher pre-release stream! Yep, Yusuke Kozaki kept his promise from one of the earlier Cipher streams, and even the recent news about it from Takumi/Leo fan magazines from a few months ago pointed to it too!

The artbook will be named "Pellucid Crystal." It has 320 pages, and it will release in Japan on April 25!

You can pre-order it on Amazon Japan too.

The editing team has also released a webpage containing a few preview pages from the artbook.

They also revealed the cover for the artbook, drawn by Yusuke Kozaki. It looks pretty cool and scenic!

They also revealed how the cover's full art looks like during the Cipher stream. My guess is that the full art will go into the back cover, and maybe the artbook will come with that full art of the cover as a separate poster.

With a 320 page artbook, here's what we can look forward judging from the past artbooks:
-Official art for all the Fates characters and not just the Fates royals, Takumi's retainers, Leo's retainers, Felicia, Jakob, Saizo, and Kaze.
-More information about the characters, particularly more backstory for some of them.
-More information regarding the development of these games.
-More worldbuilding regarding the continent (maybe Fateslandia will finally have a name!)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Fire Emblem Fates official artbook FINALLY received its official announcement during the most recent Fire Emblem Cipher pre-release stream! Yep, Yusuke Kozaki kept his promise from one of the earlier Cipher streams, and even the recent news about it from Takumi/Leo fan magazines from a few months ago pointed to it too!

The artbook will be named "Pellucid Crystal." It has 320 pages, and it will release in Japan on April 25!

The editing team has also released a webpage containing a few preview pages from the artbook.

They also revealed the cover for the artbook, drawn by Yusuke Kozaki. It looks pretty cool and scenic!

They also revealed how the cover's full art looks like during the Cipher stream. My guess is that the full art will go into the back cover, and maybe the artbook will come with that full art of the cover as a separate poster.

With a 320 page artbook, here's what we can look forward judging from the past artbooks:
-Official art for all the Fates characters and not just the Fates royals, Takumi's retainers, Leo's retainers, Felicia, Jakob, Saizo, and Kaze.
-More information about the characters, particularly more backstory for some of them.
-More worldbuilding regarding the continent (maybe Fateslandia will finally have a name!)
FORREST OFFICIAL ART FORREST OFFICIAL ART FORREST OFFICIAL ART FORREST OFFICIAL ART FORREST OFFICIAL ART FORREST OFFI

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Yooooooo official artwork for Kaden!!!! he's the best husbando....... you get the perfect husband and the perfect child

I'm also really excited to see if Anna's getting some art!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm also really excited to see if Anna's getting some art!
ANNAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh heck, where is my Anna support banner? Heck, I formatted my old hard-drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So recent comments on SF have revealed that some characters will not be getting official arts in the upcoming Fates artbook, apparently.

*Concerned face*

Its Nohr, hoshido doesnt exist
I think you mean Valla doesn't exist.

Louise

Smash Cadet
anyone else watching Super Smash Bros. Ultimate North America Open 2019 Qualifier Finals on twitch

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why is that?
Cause you know. They're probably going to show off the movie and I have no interest in the movie yet I'll be forced to see "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS LOOK HOW BAD IT IS!" Then stop giving it attention "BUT LOOK!" By doing this you're indirectly helping it become more successful by spreading the word that it exists "BUT I MUST SHARE CONSUMABLE PRODUCT"

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Im expecting no Niles, or does he have offical art already?
He does. I mentioned that when I said we'd get more official art that isn't just the Fates royals, Takumi's retainers, Leo's retainers, Felicia, Jakob, Saizo, and Kaze (all these characters already got official art, but mainly from side products leading up to the announcement of this artbook).

Niles's official art was on the Fire Emblem Wiki the last time I checked.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Cause you know. They're probably going to show off the movie and I have no interest in the movie yet I'll be forced to see "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS LOOK HOW BAD IT IS!" Then stop giving it attention "BUT LOOK!" By doing this you're indirectly helping it become more successful by spreading the word that it exists "BUT I MUST SHARE CONSUMABLE PRODUCT"
oh yeah...the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom