• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

He’s coming back from the past!
...Who asked for this? I sure didn't.

Ah well, here's hoping the returning show ends up being more like it's very first season. The first season of the show actually wasn't that bad at all. Then the animation totally changed, the characters got flanderized to hell and back to the point where most became unlikeable, the episode plots started getting dumber, gimmicky, several plots got reused more than once, the show overall turned obnoxious and unenjoyable, and I don't even need to bring up the damn infamous whipcrack.

First season of the show actually wasn't that bad, nor even the beginning of the second one. It's a damn shame it just kept going downhill after that.

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
lol I told y'all last characters would be some Goku/Vegeta combo, and that GT would get some representation.

I was banking on SSJ4 Goku/Baby Vegeta but I'll take the GT Kid Goku, Baby could still show up though.

Knew UI wouldn't happen as soon as I saw they centered the marketing around Jiren and Blue Goku instead.
I'll take the L, don't even care because this announcement made me really damn happy.

I wish he started off as Super Saiyan 4 instead of just the hinted transform during super, but the power pole and Universal Spirit Bomb make up for it.

If they add Baby as well I'll be ecstatic.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just finished watching the new Arrested Development episodes. Not sure whether there's going to be a season 6 or not, but it was a pretty good eight episodes, with (as to be expected from Arrested Development) a lot of callbacks to older seasons, episodes, and running gags - more than I was expecting.

Chrono.

I'll take the L, don't even care because this announcement made me really damn happy.

I wish he started off as Super Saiyan 4 instead of just the hinted transform during super, but the power pole and Universal Spirit Bomb make up for it.

If they add Baby as well I'll be ecstatic.
Unrelated but what do you think of the Transforming Vegeta unit now that we know what he does?

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
It’s in this list made by mizumi one of ultimates bigger dataminers.
https://twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/1105556358781419524?s=20

Apparently I can’t embed it because when I add the link to media and click continue I get bought back to a new page of the thread
Ah, it was only discovered a few days ago! That explains it.

Yeah, further future proofing like this lends further credence to the idea that they're at least open to additional waves of DLC.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Unrelated but what do you think of the Transforming Vegeta unit now that we know what he does?
I think he's absolutely ridiculous. His leader skill is easily one of the best in the game, you can literally pair this guy with any Super unit and be fine for the most part. His final form changing every orb to PHY is crazy, even if it is a one-time thing. You basically get to heal for full and do an insane amount of damage.

My only problem with him is the same problem I have with the other transforming units in that it takes FOREVER to reach those late forms, so much so that you almost never do, but even then that isn't too big of an issue. In the harder missions (SBR, harder Dokkanfests like Broly) where he does need that boost, he'll get it.

I'm still undecided on if I'm summoning or not, gonna wait until his banner. Easily one of the best non-LR units in the game though.

Also he's a goddamn transforming unit. They're just so much fun to use.

Chrono.

I think he's absolutely ridiculous. His leader skill is easily one of the best in the game, you can literally pair this guy with any Super unit and be fine for the most part. His final form changing every orb to PHY is crazy, even if it is a one-time thing. You basically get to heal for full and do an insane amount of damage.

My only problem with him is the same problem I have with the other transforming units in that it takes FOREVER to reach those late forms, so much so that you almost never do, but even then that isn't too big of an issue. In the harder missions (SBR, harder Dokkanfests like Broly) where he does need that boost, he'll get it.

I'm still undecided on if I'm summoning or not, gonna wait until his banner. Easily one of the best non-LR units in the game though.

Also he's a goddamn transforming unit. They're just so much fun to use.
Yup, pretty much thought the same thing.

I'm pretty much summoning, even if I don't get this Vegeta there's the new INT Super Vegeta that also looks pretty busted for a non DFE unit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just saw a commercial of Sabritas (The mexican version of Lay's) featuring Ryan ****ing Reynolds

This how you sell your products, my dudes.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
sleep with your earbuds on once and now the right one just goes deado mode on you

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, for any Overwatch fans, they recently had a fanart skin design contest for those in Taiwan and some other areas around there and the Winners were recently revealed.
https://goblizzard.tw/overwatch/2019/fan-art-contest/winner The top ones are the ones chosen by the staff while the bottom ones are the ones most liked by fans.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/over...st-hero-skin-design-winners/2197797473771301/
https://imgur.com/a/kRLiNJR - (From the Facebook one, the Imgur link is just for those who don't want to browse Facebook)

So yeah, they haven't stated what will happen with the Winners designs, if there is any plan to put them in the game or if they'll make some skins based on the Winners(to avoid hitbox detection issues and whatnot), but still, seeing the passion put into some of the entries is pretty neat to see. I definitely hope a couple of them do appear in the game, as some look pretty frickin' cool.
If you wish to see all the entries for the Taiwan page, go here: https://goblizzard.tw/overwatch/2019/fan-art-contest/vote#1

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I'm gonna let you figure out what's wrong here. Lol

That's a funny comic tho.
Nah, I don't see what's wrong at all lol.
Not sure what does the Devil from Cuphead have to do with this, but that's just me I'm sure I'm missing something.

And that's actually the purpose of me posting that lol. I know some are tired of the meme already I still find it hilarious nonetheless.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol part 5's new op is literally 80% **** that they probably already animated for the show

there's barely anything original, most of it is either reused animations or plain shots and images from later chapters

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nah, I don't see what's wrong at all lol.
Not sure what does the Devil from Cuphead have to do with this, but that's just me I'm sure I'm missing something.

And that's actually the purpose of me posting that lol. I know some are tired of the meme already I still find it hilarious nonetheless.
The comic you posted still had a swear in it. .-.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Check this video out.

If you're that extremely narrow niche of people who are fans of Carnival Phantasm, and played Persona including 1 and 2, then you'd probably get a lot of references from this. At least more than me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SMH they didn't even add the right Kid Goku. I hope he's got a clean Player 2 color so I can pretend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom