• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Seems PETA's back at it again.
What a great marketing strat...

Seriously why haven't Nintendo removed them.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I hope Nintendo will take it off the E-Shop...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I think the bigger issue is quality control. Also I'm pretty sure the age rating should tip people off something isn't entirely right

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

How wonderful /s

I do strongly dislike them as much as the next guy, but I still enjoy looking at their twitter because the roasts users throw at PETA can be quite entertaining.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

CJmeme.mp4

Chrono.

They had this game up before and it got taken down.

Why the heck is it back.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

This game has been on the Switch for over a year now and I'm not surprised by the graphic imagery either as they were plentiful in their many parody web games.

I'm disappointed with Nintendo greenlighting this.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I honestly didn't mind her going Mad Queen as the last episode did set up for it, but I do have to say they didn't really stick the landing with the twist. They didn't really give her a good reason to finally snap and go off the deep end since as you said, they didn't really make it clear why it happened and at that moment everything was going her way. She wiped out the Iron Fleet and got revenge for Rhaegal, her soldiers suffered few casualties if even that, and King's Landing had completely surrendered to her, so nothing justified the final push into madness. It felt rushed to say the least, and they should've either given more attention to her deteriorating mental state or give her something to get angry over like having Grey Worm get attacked and/or killed in the skirmish to make it more fitting.

I also agree that Cersei's death was disappointing. I have heard some counterpoints in that it played into her relationship with Jamie, but all in all I feel the biggest thing going against the moment is that it just doesn't feel satisfying. Something was truly missing to sell this final big moment for the character and the way she was left off doesn't really give her a proper conclusion, which hurts even more since she is one of the main villains of the show and the only one that has been around from the start. I also didn't like how Jamie was handled, particularly with his relationship with Brianne as well as his battle with Euron not having a proper effect despite the latter stating he gave him a fatal wound.

Cleganebowl was well done though, it was easily the highlight of the episode and it felt fitting of both brothers' arcs.
Jaime killing Cersei would have been so much better.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Lol PETA, I take nothing they do serious anymore since they are predictable at this point.

This year is truly shaping up to be a bad one. From ProJared being a **** to the Australian government being laughably bad.

I'm thinking of changing my identity and no longer associating with a disappointment of a nation. Today is definitely the worst.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Lol PETA, I take nothing they do serious anymore since they are predictable at this point.

This year is truly shaping up to be a bad one. From ProJared being a **** to the Australian government being laughably bad.

I'm thinking of changing my identity and no longer associating with a disappointment of a nation. Today is definitely the worst.
What all happened in the politics of Australia?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What all happened in the politics of Australia?
Oh you want me to tell you what's wrong? I'll show you what's wrong.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is just sad. I can tell they will slowlyy change for the worst and it's just infuriating.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if many people here already have it, but I recently finished my E3 Bingo:
2F435AB8-B80B-4A96-8621-5CD9CC876EB0.png

Time will tell if I get some of these right.

D

Deleted member

Why did Nintendo even let one of THEIR games on the eShop?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lack of quality control.

Wii U eShop was like this too given we got stuff like Meme Run and Bigley's Revenge on there, priced too.
All these games on the Wii U and Switch...yet there’s still no Kid Icarus Uprising port/remake/sequel...the ****
Oh you want me to tell you what's wrong? I'll show you what's wrong.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is just sad. I can tell they will slowlyy change for the worst and it's just infuriating.
wow...Australia is actually dumb

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
wow...Australia is actually dumb
Sadly they are.

There's a reason why me, Strider_007, and other sane Australians are rightfully upset about this decision.

I can only fear for how worse it will get from there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
White dudes would probably hate my comic series cause 2 the main characters are female and the only main character that is a white guy is the only one of the quartet that has no super powers lol.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
White dudes would probably hate my comic series cause 2 the main characters are female and the only main character that is a white guy is the only one of the quartet that has no super powers lol.
Okay, but the dude with no superpowers is always the fan-favorite.

D

Deleted member

Smh sjws with their forced diversity
if a white dude gets angry at a comic then i say that's a good thing
Okay, but the dude with no superpowers is always the fan-favorite.
*Looks at the original MCU Avengers*
Excuse me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom