• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Was at Gamestop earlier today and got an extra Shiny Poipole code. If anyone missed out on the event feel free to send me a PM.

I updated my Pokebank account while activating the event for myself. I'm glad that unlike the Switch online service, your saved data isn't deleted if you miss a payment. lol

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I don't watch Smash Youtubers anymore, due to my declining interest in the series.

As for Pokémon Youtubers, Pimpnite used to be cool, but his team themes got ridiculously repetitive. I watch Pokeaim's Showdown videos a lot, though Aim himself is really annoying and cocky.

I'll also watch Mr. Buddy's videos on hypothetical regions. Buddy researches well and is pretty thorough in explaining his ideas.

D

Deleted member

I remember when I watched Pokemon Youtubers but, really, everything they have to discuss has already been done at this point and some are just mind-numbingly boring(*cough*jwittz*cough)

D

Deleted member

I remember when I watched Pokemon Youtubers but, really, everything they have to discuss has already been done at this point and some are just mind-numbingly boring(*cough*jwittz*cough)
You're the one to talk. Won't even have a good laugh with me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Someone tell Shisho that he's no fun.
i mean" he should know that by now
Was at Gamestop earlier today and got an extra Shiny Poipole code. If anyone missed out on the event feel free to send me a PM.

I updated my Pokebank account while activating the event for myself. I'm glad that unlike the Switch online service, your saved data isn't deleted if you miss a payment. lol
your save data isnt deleted right away on switch if the service expired. you are given a grace period of 6 months and even if you go past the 6 months, you still have local saves

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're the one to talk. Won't even have a good laugh with me.
That's cause you suck at gamed
i mean" he should know that by now

your save data isnt deleted right away on switch if the service expired. you are given a grace period of 6 months and even if you go past the 6 months, you still have local saves
:(
I don’t think it’s legal to be this cute.
Then I guess I'm a wanted criminal B^)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I haven't been watching as much on YouTube these days as most of my favourite YouTubers have been kind of quiet or they're uploading content for games I haven't gotten around to playing yet.

As far as specific game series "Tubers" go, I have only really been looking at Fire Emblem ones lately. I used to watch a lot of Sonic Tubers, but one of my favourites quit a few months ago due to some personal drama. The rest have gone pretty stale, either making click bait news videos out of the most insignificant non-news ("TYSON HESSE SONIC REDESIGN ON TWITTER!!???"), or something like "is *Sonic game* REALLY that good/bad?" or something. There are Kingdom Hearts YouTubers I watch, but not as much these days as they are understandably covering KH3 the most and I don't wanna know absolutely everything about that game when it comes out.

I also watch a lot of emulation focused YouTubers but the rate at which they put that out is determined by progress in the emulation scene.

I want to avoid becoming associated with being a specific series "Tuber" when I get my own proper channel started, because I think it's one of the biggest culprits for low effort and click-baity content. If there's nothing going on in your scene, then you end up having to resort to putting out 10-20 minute videos on the most miniscule things, and it's easy to tell when someone is forcing themselves to do that versus discussing something they care about. I have a risk of being overly associated with Fire Emblem but it's not going to be the only thing I make content for. My plan is to focus on making the channel around 4K 60 playthroughs of games via emulation or on PC version. I will also cover some recent games on console for fun, and upload them in upscaled 4K to get around YouTube's compression algorithm so they still look indistinguishable from playing them in person.

The biggest obstacle for me right now is really just myself. I need to get into the commentary mindset. Though I can't actually make the channel until I get my operation done either.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seeing peoples reaction while Youtube was down, I'm kinda of sad now that I wasn't here when it happened.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It has a D-Pad.

Nintendo is ****ing doomed.
Oh about this...

I know this is just a joke lol, but seriously, it has a D pad sure... but it has only one side of controller... and it's from Huawei...

I used to joke that Pocophone F1 is a potential "competitor" to Switch, because it has a flagship mobile chip, better RAM and storage, plastic cover, Micro SD card slot, and most importantly.... it's price literally the same as Switch. So I personally think Pocophone F1 is more cheaper and better choice for a phone to play mobile games in a decent framrate.

Then again... I gonna conclude this in a different perspective... this phone is gonna kill Switch... only in China... when Switch isn't even official sold in China yet and PC and mobile phones are the most popular platform in the country due to the console bans for years.

So not trying to bash Huawei, Chinese phones are relatively good and cheap these years like Oppo, One Plus, Vivo and Xiaomi(<<this brand has a gaming phone too), it's obvious that Huawei did was a minor gaming comparison. Because they also compare their phone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone Xs.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So.

Girlfriend's doctor just told us her last treatment option, bone marrow transplant with high dose chemo, is a bust.

Next step is palliative care.

I don't really have a quip for this.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You're the most lewd "non-lewd" person I've ever met.
Not sure what does Goblins have to do with race but... your post is both funny yet doesn't make sense lol.

Seriously, it's one thing to dislike an anime because it isn't your taste, but calling it something racist something it's a whole other level of awkward...
I want a crossover with this anime & Goblin Slayer & Konosuba.

Do it Japan! DO IT!!!
I just want a DOOM or Dark Souls anime... which the latter is more likely since it's from BandaiNamco and BandaiNamco has plenty of anime series games.
If there's a pop-up ad, you've somehow gotten adware on your phone. I haven't got premium anymore and I don't get anything like that on mobile.
One thing annoying about Xiaomi's phone is their own app has ads... like when I want to listen to music, if my internet is on, it's gonna have ads first you have to press skip to go back to the music app.
I have 44,444 posts.
That's a very very unlucky number from my culture lol.

Also... has everybody heard the better version of Smash Ultimate main theme?
This hold a slight upper hand than Smash 4 theme.

D

Deleted member

Not sure what does Goblins have to do with race but... your post is both funny yet doesn't make sense lol.

Seriously, it's one thing to dislike an anime because it isn't your taste, but calling it something racist something it's a whole other level of awkward...
Your post confuses me even more so.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tyler ****ing 1 on a WWE stream is gonna be wild.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Woods is practically in control of gaming related content from WWE, yet this is still a surprise (from a simple UpUpDownDown channel to ruling with an Iron Fist)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Your post confuses me even more so.
Oh is it? Better work on my sentence then. But I hope you know what I was trying to say lol.

And man, Valkyria Chronicles 4 has probably the best demo for a JRPG on Nintendo Switch, I have played this game's demo for 5 hours in total. Now I got the game a few days ago, and the game is great that's what I can say for now. Short comparison to Xenoblade Chronicles 2, graphics is definitely better, characters are equally the same, but has forgettable ost compare to XC2 for the most part.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Heh, the last Pokémon Let's Go trailer reminded me of the "No items, Fox only, Final Destination"

Master Magikarp better use Judgement

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Should i try Starlink?
I've been having a blast with the game thus far, so I recommend it.

If you'd like to have an Arwing model, or are just interested in toys-to-life in general, get the physical edition. I got physical.

If you're just interested in the game itself, I'd recommend going digital. Pretty sure Wario Bros. Wario Bros. went digital.

If you've any questions about the game, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom