• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sometimes Youtube seems to recommend the most random **** that you'd never care about or touch regardless of what you watch or search, for any reason.

If the recommendation system was removed altogether you wouldn't ever see me complaining.

D

Deleted member

Alpha didn't start the "Sans is Ness" thing, what are ya'll even talking about?
I'm tired of Youtube suggesting me the same set of ****ty vids when I'm watching stuff. I'm not interesting in the "Why X thing actually sucks" or "Why A hates B". It's irritating.

In other news, the new Wonder Woman flick will have Maxwell Lord in it apparently. He started out as a friend to the Justice League but then betrayed them and killed Ted Kord. So I don't know if they'll make him out to be a villain right away or build up to it.
Me: "I like Steven Universe"
Youtube: "Oh would you like to see a ****ing 2 hour video om why it's the worst trash to ever exist in human history?"
Me: "Uhm, n-no..."
Youtube: "Or maybe a whole video on how it's super ****-y?"

Seriously, YT algorithms suck

D

Deleted member

Alpha didn't start the "Sans is Ness" thing, what are ya'll even talking about?

Me: "I like Steven Universe"
Youtube: "Oh would you like to see a ****ing 2 hour video om why it's the worst trash to ever exist in human history?"
Me: "Uhm, n-no..."
Youtube: "Or maybe a whole video on how it's super ****-y?"

Seriously, YT algorithms suck
I don't watch anything SU related and I get all of the long ass SU hate vids in my recommendations. LMAO

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, I would get mad too if YT recommended me Alpharad stuff.
If only YT had good taste and recommended Dunkey or Critikal
I'm chilling with Shiny on discord and he wants me to let y'all know that he said hi. That is all.
Tell him I say Hello back and I hope he is doing well~

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
On a hopefully lighter note, how's everyone doing this evening?

(Well it's evening where I am anyway but you get the point.)

The temperatures around here are rising again and it ain't pleasant. It's been an average and sometimes actually cool October up until very recently. I hope to see the temperatures drop down a bit again soon. I'll always take the cold over excessive heat.

Chrono.

Alpha didn't start the Sans/Ness joke, that was Game Theory who presented it as a mostly serious theory which got memed to hell afterwards.

That said, I do like alpha but in small doses. I don't typically enjoy his Smash stuff but I find him pretty hilarious when he's just playing random games on his own.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

The temperatures around here are rising again and it ain't pleasant. It's been an average and sometimes actually cool October up until very recently. I hope to see the temperatures drop down a bit again soon. I'll always take the cold over excessive heat.
I'm doing well. Working on fanfic stuff and following NBA games before I head to bed in a bit.

How are you doing, KoP?

And daily reminder that Game Theory is overrated.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I pretty much stopped watching Game Theory quite sometime ago.

Memes and jokes all aside, their content just doesn't really interest me anymore. "Shrug"

I'm doing well. Working on fanfic stuff and following NBA games before I head to bed in a bit.

How are you doing, KoP?

And daily reminder that Game Theory is overrated.
Hope the writing goes well!

I'm doing alright. Like I said I'm putting up with higher temperatures again atm. Nothing I can't survive, but it's not pleasant, especially since the past several weeks have been much cooler.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I pretty much stopped watching Game Theory quite sometime ago.

Memes and jokes all aside, their content just doesn't really interest me anymore. "Shrug"

Hope the writing goes well!

I'm doing alright. Like I said I'm putting up with higher temperatures again atm. Nothing I can't survive, but it's not pleasant, especially since the past several weeks have been much cooler.
Thanks. I enjoy writing, so I hope all goes well. I do enjoy it, and if you're open to it I can share the story I'm writing with you sometime.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Speaking of Alpha, I recently checked out his channel again and the first video I see is "MORE ECHOES!"

My eyes are about to roll out of their holes.

Side note: new avi. Time to get my spook on.

D

Deleted member

I'm chilling with Shiny on discord and he wants me to let y'all know that he said hi. That is all.
Wonderful! Sa, this reminds me...does anyone else here miss Shiny as much as I do? To me the social thread ain't the same without him.

Woke up just before nightfall and I am doing good. Well, in College Park GA where I reside it is supposed to drop to about 65 degrees or so around this Saturday, which is acceptable for me. I, too, enjoy (nay, embrace) cold weather. I can recollect that last year a couple weeks before Christmas my area was blessed with snow.

Sayonara :kirby:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks. I enjoy writing, so I hope all goes well. I do enjoy it, and if you're open to it I can share the story I'm writing with you sometime.
Sure, I'd like to see what you've got in store for it! I don't know if I'm familiar with what the source material is, but I'd be down for seeing it regardless, at least part of it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I had no idea Alpha was the one who started that theory lmao!

What I remember Alpha best for is the whole "Sakurai might be trolling us with Waluigi" thing which I knew was BS from the get go.
Nah that was that absolute buffoon MatPat.

Chrono.

Speaking of Alpha, I recently checked out his channel again and the first video I see is "MORE ECHOES!"

My eyes are about to roll out of their holes.
Nah man there's gotta another video on why Ken, Shadow the Hedgehog and Black Shadow are totally happening.

D

Deleted member

Jokes on ya'll but I enjoy Alpha's speculation videos more than any other "Smash youtubers" because they all suck and act like they know everything. Alpha takes his videos more lightly since his channel is focused towards humor anyways.
i love alax's videos but he sucks as a speculator

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Sure, I'd like to see what you've got in store for it! I don't know if I'm familiar with what the source material is, but I'd be down for seeing it regardless, at least part of it.
It's a Sonic fanfic.
And just to clarify, I am indeed respecting the canon and avoiding as much cringe as possible. Too many dang Sonic fanfics out there are cringy and disrespect the canon (especially as far as shipping and OOC is concerned) so this work will both respect the canon and the characters within.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Funny this topic came up. I JUST finished watching a video with this one guy's "evidence" for Shantae's chance in Smash. Not as terrible as I thought before I clicked on it but there's lots of grasping (the worst being the damn furniture from the Smash Direct).

Even after that video, I'm still super iffy on Shantae being in Smash. But if they do add her I will lose my mother effin' mind

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Funny this topic came up. I JUST finished watching a video with this one guy's "evidence" for Shantae's chance in Smash. Not as terrible as I thought before I clicked on it but there's lots of grasping (the worst being the damn furniture from the Smash Direct).

Even after that video, I'm still super iffy on Shantae being in Smash. But if they do add her I will lose my mother effin' mind
I’m 100% of the mind that if she gets in it would be as an assist trophy and that’s all.

D

Deleted member

As far as competitive players go, I've found ESAM to be quite entertaining and I like the way he talks, he manages to keep me interested even if I din't care about a video's topic. ZeRo I just watch for the gameplay, his analysis are really boring.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I managed to purify into standard satisfaction (sneaking with initials to say words) off a person at school...over me beating said person in a rousing game of Smash 4

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’m 100% of the mind that if she gets in it would be as an assist trophy and that’s all.
Yeah, indies in Smash, particularly the ones that are being thrown up the most, probably won't be playable for a long while, implying they ever get the chance.
what the **** do you mean minecraft is indie
the hell's a touhou?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm actually iffy on an Assist Trophy too.

Sure, she's one of the most recognized indie characters in gaming, I'm just not feeling it (Butt Butt being an Assist Trophy didn't change that thought).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As far as competitive players go, I've found ESAM to be quite entertaining and I like the way he talks, he manages to keep me interested even if I din't care about a video's topic. ZeRo I just watch for the gameplay, his analysis are really boring.
Nah he’s boring. His ****posting girlfriend, Kokiri, is much more interesting.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm actually iffy on an Assist Trophy too.

Sure, she's one of the most recognized indie characters in gaming, I'm just not feeling it (Butt Butt being an Assist Trophy didn't change that thought).
I more meant that if she appears in Smash that’d be the most she’d get. She could be like Rayman in 4 and be exclusively a regular trophy.
Like, the Saria kind of Kokiri?
i figure that’s where she gets her name from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom