• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Oh it's good to be home now!

Took me and a couple of friends over 20 hours to get home and finally home around 8am this morning

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Timespinner game looks more boring than I thought at first. But that's fine, there's other platformers that I could look into later.

EDIT: Again, the Messenger seems more up my alley.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What’s that one space game that has a bunch of well known actors in it?

Honestly it looks pretty lame lol

Chrono.

Unsurprisingly, Broly movie hits a lot of the same beats as the first movie from ages ago. At least according to the plot summary.

Broly himself seems to be handled differently though.

Basically, what happens in this one is that Paragus was King Vegeta's right hand man. While both their children were in their incubators, the King learned that while his son had great potential, Broly had even greater potential. So he threw a ***** fit and banished him to a random planet that had zero population. Paragus then got pissed because, you know, it's his son. Went to find him and then lost his ticket home so now he's stuck on the planet. Until Frieza ran into him in the current present time.

Also Frieza commits robbery on Bulma before that which is pretty funny to think about.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't visit r/XenobladeChronicles much anymore but every time I do, there is a Rex Defense Squad post near the top of the "Hot" page.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

The last fight in the MMX Legacy Collection is actually pretty dope.

We need a game where Mega Man X can change his armors on the fly, like DMC Style Switching. It'd be crazy.

Last edited:

Chrono.

The last fight in the MMX Legacy Collection is actually pretty dope.

We need a game where Mega Man X can change his armors on the fly, like DMC Style Switching. It'd be crazy.
I could've sworn this fight had GIVE IT A SHOT playing instead of X vs Zero.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I could've sworn this fight had GIVE IT A SHOT playing instead of X vs Zero.
Give It A Shot should play when you K.O Zero and you're Fighting Mega Man to Mega Man.

EDIT: I think it plays on a different Difficulty or when using only the Dash Boots. Unless this video is edited.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey so I haven't been really following on the gameplay videos for Smash Ultimate and out of boredom I watched a couple videos and I uhh, saw some Bowser clips and I have a question.

WHO THE **** GAVE BOWSER MELEE MARTH'S GRAB.

Chrono.

"Masuda mentioned that the post-game contains various Master Trainers, some really powerful trainers that you will have to power up your Pokémon to defeat The Spanish site, Vandal, elaborates on this further and states that there are 151 Master Trainers, one for each of the original Pokémon. Each of these will focus on the species of Pokémon at a high level so you have to defeat them all. So if you find the Squirtle Master Trainer, you will defeat him and gain the title."
Source: https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Man this sounds like a really boring post game.

It's not even about it being easy or hard, but the fact that its no different than recent Pokemon post games being not much more than a Battle Facility and calling it a day. This kind of thing only appeals to folks who like hunting and grinding for perfect value mons.

I'm ready for the Caterpie/Metapod/Magikarp/Ditto Master Trainer memes though.

D

Deleted member

I just realized.

Nintendo is so stuck in the past, that they're stuck in a time where downloadable content was actually decent. Maybe it's better this way. :dazwa:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
using quantum meachnics and string frenchfry theory i have deduced when the enxt smash reveal will be

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't visit r/XenobladeChronicles much anymore but every time I do, there is a Rex Defense Squad post near the top of the "Hot" page.
Me neither as well, despite my reason is different, I just don't visit Reddit often unless I want need some help, like finding certain materials and other stuff...

And yeah...I don't like Rex that much compare to Shulk and Addam...not that I agreed with the post in general but it's not like I am bumped by it, everyone has their opinions and this is something that I don't consider something to be out of Reddit... one thing I have to say though... what happen to the Xenoblade Reddit site? I mean the aesthetic, it was cool and have the Xenoblade background with the Aegis as your mouse key but now it has changed to a generic Reddit thread...

Also, labeling others isn't getting you anywhere... if a user want to "defend" a character or anything just let them do it, if you have your own rebuttal then just do it too instead of outright labeling others. To be fair, you did give your own opinion and besides of saying Rex and Pyra/Mythra's relationship is a force romance (When there wasn't any actual romance between them at all), which I agreed with you there that Nia share a better relationship with Rex, that's what makes her awesome but it would be nice if the game gives us a better flashback on her past.
Off topic... My Valkyria Chronicles 4 arrived like early... I thought it would arrive around October 24 but it is here on my hands... thats Amazon Global Shipping for you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Source: https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Man this sounds like a really boring post game.

It's not even about it being easy or hard, but the fact that its no different than recent Pokemon post games being not much more than a Battle Facility and calling it a day. This kind of thing only appeals to folks who like hunting and grinding for perfect value mons.

I'm ready for the Caterpie/Metapod/Magikarp/Ditto Master Trainer memes though.
Oh boy I can't wait for Gen 8's +800 Pokemon Masters postgame, gonna be hype!

D

Deleted member

I've lost all interest in Let's Go after I heard it's ditching abilities, and I wasn't very interested in the game to begin with.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Another day, Another piece of hope dying due to somebody thinking Nintendo would announce a Direct in the morning...for the 2nd week in a row (people are thirsty)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
whoever that person is that keeps predicting a direct for the past 2 weeks is gonna be one depressed puppy
I think they already are (though I’ll give them credit for continuing to think something will happen every morning)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_peeking_post.png
Hey fam.

I don't know what you're doing right now.

But I know what'll make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom