• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Me: The Smash fanbase is terrible and it cannot possibly be any worse
*Guy gets banned for making Nightmare, a competitive player, uncomfortable but he himself, a guy who sexually harassed a minor, is fine even if he makes every woman or kid uncomfortable*
Why did I expect anything different

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Huh, Vento Aureo changed a line in which Giorno and Bruno basically go "eh, do drugs if you want to"
Conspiracy:

Pipe dream: They changed it so it'll be consistent with what Giorno told Sheila E. in Purple Haze Feedback.

Reality: Don't do drugs kids.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If you have a PS4, I'd advise setting your messages to private. Apparently there has been an exploit found in PSN, and malicious hackers are using it to send around a message that upon receiving it, can semi-brick your system. Apparently it can be fixed even if you do receive the message and get bricked but obviously preventing it from happening at all is better.

Sony always getting hacked

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>when you finish watching Yona of the Dawn again and realise they're probably not making a second season at this point

tumblr_inline_nlop0jajfd1rwtdew.gif

Iridium

Smash Hero
I wonder what it's like to love anime so much. Seriously, but sincerely.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, I've tried to watch some, but I never can focus on any at all in the long run. Not to say I have 0 interest, but I don't watch much of anything anymore.
I can relate. I rarely if ever have the time to watch through anime. Though I did start Hunter x Hunter last night and I'm continuing to binge watch it. But it's the first I've binged watched in a long while.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I can relate. I rarely if ever have the time to watch through anime. Though I did start Hunter x Hunter last night and I'm continuing to binge watch it. But it's the first I've binged watched in a long while.
I have started on Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul, and I guess I want to watch Black Clover (I guess). Blue Exorcist is interesting to me as well. It seems like I just know a lot.

When I mean I don't watch much, though, I meant both anime and TV. I can't remember the last time I really wanted to even look at the screen to see something.

D

Deleted member

I have started on Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul, and I guess I want to watch Black Clover (I guess). Blue Exorcist is interesting to me as well. It seems like I just know a lot.

When I mean I don't watch much, though, I meant both anime and TV. I can't remember the last time I really wanted to even look at the screen to see something.
I haven't watched TV in a long time either. There's little reason to.

Even just TV series in general I haven't seen in ages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Eh, just skip to 5:11...

Nitro Rad's earlier videos are so weird to watch now lol.

Actually even his stuff from like 2016 is kinda weird to look back at now. Despite them all being really well made, now he just has this real "chill" aura about him that his earlier stuff didn't convey.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And now I’m sad the MHA ended their season...didn’t feel like a finale and the movie...I still need to watch it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I mean, I've tried to watch some, but I never can focus on any at all in the long run. Not to say I have 0 interest, but I don't watch much of anything anymore.
The best way to get into it is to find something relatively short. Like 20-25 episodes or so. And make sure it's a concept that actually interests you.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I wonder what it's like to love anime so much. Seriously, but sincerely.
My ex tried to get me into it. And she somewhat succeeded. I've found a handful other than what I grew up with on Toonami that I like.

But I really don't enjoy watching subs, and there are many mediocre dubs. I basically know two episodes in if I'm going to like an anime at all.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hooray for Anime
5E864DA3-5B1E-4D33-A86A-D769ED90CCFD.jpeg
2AA40468-C269-4CA0-9840-156F5FD9E8EF.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sub vs Dub is situational for me. Sometimes I’ll even watch both.

Like JoJo and now Hunter x Hunter I’ll watch with subtitles. But Dragon Ball I’ve always preferred dub.

D

Deleted member

I really can't watch something without sibtitles as otherwise I'll just lose my concentration.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I actually have been trying to learn Japanese though, so maybe I would try to learn what I can, and then watch something. For me, it might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom