• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I kept reading the Frankendoodle Episode Transcript and now I had to explain to my mom why I suddenly laughed my *** off.
20190220_193301.jpg

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Since there were people talking about FE4 here recently, I made a thread for it over in the Fire Emblem section. Since we have the FE section, so we might as well use it, right? :p
People using a specific thread to discuss something specific instead of using a nonspecific social? That is ludicrous talk.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
People using a specific thread to discuss something specific instead of using a nonspecific social? That is ludicrous talk.
Too bad it wasn't made by a nonspecific guy for this specific reason for a very specific game on this nonspecific day :p

Though FE3H looks like it'll be a fun game.. I was honestly hoping there would be a female option for the game lol.
Also this Pokémon day looks like the best time so far to announce G8 Finally
~~I can't remember if this works here.. :v~~
And it doesn't :v[/s]

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I was honestly hoping there would be a female option for the game lol
Wait....wasn't there? I'm pretty sure at the beginning of the trailer it showed the two options standing back to back.....it just showed the rest of the trailer in the male viewpoint.

Edit: yup

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Too bad it wasn't made by a nonspecific guy for this specific reason for a very specific game on this nonspecific day :p

Though FE3H looks like it'll be a fun game.. I was honestly hoping there would be a female option for the game lol.
Welcome back to Nintenzone. Been a while.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Wait....wasn't there? I'm pretty sure at the beginning of the trailer it showed the two options standing back to back.....it just showed the rest of the trailer in the male viewpoint.
There was lol. Though I'm not sure about the ratio of people who like it to those who didn't :p
Welcome back to Nintenzone. Been a while.
who are you again :dazwa:
Hi Hat hi Clogs :p
I still don't like N though :v

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I talked to you earlier on discord. You know who I am.
I know lol I'm just having some fun :p also edited the post before for a classic old time joke :lol:
I don't understand.....why wouldn't people like it?
Not sure.. They might just be tired of the "Avatar" thing they've been using for a while..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I know lol I'm just having some fun :p also edited the post before for a classic old time joke :lol:

Not sure.. They might just be tired of the "Avatar" thing they've been using for a while..
My apologies. I'm in a very sour mood right now so I'm not paying attention to jokes, really.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so y’all...that was it (pay $999.99 to get the rest of the dialogue)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
finished my essay, finally

Untitled.png

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Many people are.

However, more people are bothered by the fact that the female option looks significantly worse than the male's, especially with the whole exposed belly, short-shorts, and ripped tights aesthetic going on. Male Byleth by comparison looks far more like a respectable professor.

Last edited:

Chrono.

>Sees ERA thread about the new Joker datamine find
>Somehow Byleth has become a popular pick over Erdrick and co.

Sakurai playing the long con here. Making people ok with a 9th FE swordie.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
been listening to a lot of jack stauber lately

now if that man can actually make a whole ****ing song

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Finished Mipha's part of the Champion's Ballad DLC

This was really the point that Master Mode started kicking in to troll me, ended up having to look up how people were beating Waterblight in order to deal with the second phase without the thing just gradually going back to full health.

So that's half done. . .now for the real suffering hahahahahHAHelpme

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

EdelgardGang is legit vanishing in /feg/ too
Looks like they prefer Male Byleth.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If any other Fire Emblem character gets in before Lyn, especially a swordie, I'm offing myself.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've said this before and I'll say it again. If any other Fire Emblem character gets in before Lyn, especially a swordie, I'm offing myself.
Introducing...

A long awaited character...

from Fire Emblem...

with Green Hair...

which is tied in a ponytail...

whose name starts with L...

LYN!... hardt.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
finished my essay, finally

View attachment 193727
Someone who was most active a few years back in the Forum games section :v i did change my username quite often though lol I generally go by Arrow of Light or Fluttershy of Light depending on where the account is :lol:
Don't get many people are.

However, more people are bothered by the fact that the female option looks significantly worse than the male's, especially with the whole exposed belly, short-shorts, and ripped tights aesthetic going on. Male Byleth by comparison looks far more like a respectable professor.
Yeah that was another complaint i heard about with the design. But having the option is still good and one that I'll be taking :p

I wouldn't mind a different FE character that didn't have a sword tbh.. So far they might as well call it Sword Emblem :dazwa:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I didn’t see the original comment but as soon as I saw your comment in a quote when scrolling back up I thought to myself: “Are we talking about Rebecca Sugar?”
I think it's the fact she chose that specific show.

Out of everything else, that show.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I didn’t see the original comment but as soon as I saw your comment in a quote when scrolling back up I thought to myself: “Are we talking about Rebecca Sugar?”
A win for instantly knowing whom was talked about
I think it's the fact she chose that specific show.

Out of everything else, that show.
Double D...2 times the D for Edd...oh Palutena that’s a bad thought to have

Ivander

Smash Legend
Female Byleth would at least be saved by based Smash censorship.
Just like Pyra was?

Like....I'm looking at female Byleth's design and nothing really screams censorship. I mean, she's already got leggings/tights with her shorts, her chest is far from exposed and I really don't see the issue with the exposed mid-riff. Like, sure it's not necessary or needed, but....considering Samus has her two costumes that expose her mid-riff, if the censors really cared about mid-riff, I doubt Samus' costumes would've made it in. Same with Shulk.

That and I don't think people who want Pantsless Marth really have the right to condemn a character having a mid-riff. :troll:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Just like Pyra was?

Like....I'm looking at female Byleth's design and nothing really screams censorship. I mean, she's already got leggings/tights with her shorts, her chest is far from exposed and I really don't see the issue with the exposed mid-riff. Like, sure it's not necessary or needed, but....considering Samus has her two costumes that expose her mid-riff, if the censors really cared about mid-riff, I doubt Samus' costumes would've made it in. Same with Shulk.

That and I don't think people who want Pantsless Marth really have the right to condemn a character having a mid-riff. :troll:
Look, if everyone dressed like a 1970's punk rock concert goer, I'd be down. Hot chicks are hot chicks or whatever.

As is though, she looks stupid as hell, especially compared to male Byleth, her students, and her job as a professor.
Follow the damn dress code, there are underaged kids here.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Just like Pyra was?

I mean Pyra is the oddity and you know it.

Bayo, Corrin, Palutena and Mythra were all altered in some way.

Also what Idon Idon said.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just like Pyra was?

Samus is too Samus to be messed with

Ivander

Smash Legend
Look, if everyone dressed like a 1970's punk rock concert goer, I'd be down. Hot chicks are hot chicks or whatever.

As is though, she looks stupid as hell, especially compared to male Byleth, her students, and her job as a professor.
Follow the damn dress code, there are underaged kids here.
https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/8/8b/Ss_fe16_edelgard_brigand.png
Well, I don't see a problem with fur coats being the new standard for students. :smirk: Or big armoured dresses.
https://i.redd.it/uvc1wblefsg21.jpg
I mean Pyra is the oddity and you know it.

Bayo, Corrin, Palutena and Mythra were all altered in some way.
So was Camilla. Bayo's regular outfit wasn't censored(As far as I know), only her weaving. Corrin and Mythra got leggings due to no pants. Palutena's skirt was lengthened to make it harder to see her undergarments. Camilla's breasts were hidden. Yes, they were all censored.
Yet Byleth doesn't have any of these requirements to be censored. Her breasts are far from exposed compared to Camilla. She's already got leggings/tights whereas Corrin and Mythra didn't at first. And Samus already has an exposed mid-riff herself. Wii Fit Trainer has an exposed mid-riff.
Like.....all the issues that would be there for Byleth were already fixed or weren't censored. Byleth's breasts are far from exposed and Palutena shows much more skin above than Byleth does and Palutena wasn't censored there. She's already got the leggings/tights that hide her skin. And they certainly don't have a problem with mid-riffs if frickin' Wii Fit Trainer has one in her default outfit. Like.....what is there to really censor?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Like.....what is there to really censor?
I mean I already know it's wishful thinking on my part, I just hate her design. Or at least the alterations made to her outfit compared to the male counterpart.

It feels like it's trying way too hard to be sexy? But at the same time trying to keep her design consistent with the male Byleth, in which it ends up falling apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom