• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
What? That is awesome! My friend id is 5670964137. Add me?

Wow I am a lot weaker than I thought in FEH.
I just sent you a friend request. My FE: Heroes username is the same as my Smashboards username, and my lead hero is Summer Takumi.

D

Deleted member

I think the reason I am falling a bit is because I am not as prepared.

Like those guys have much more merges than I do in Tier 18 and they have very threatening builds.

I need to make more merges. Not because I am bad loool.

Also, I do try to make teams, but they all end up bad because all I get are five star units that can not do anything.

At least I have a ton of orbs ready.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Like I said, it doesn't make it fake.

But to me? The way I see it, if Beth is giving Nintendo a stage, it'll be from their Fallout games, not Obsidian's.
Ah, that's what you meant. Didn't catch that before. Definitely a red flag. Way more than the "AT missing" thing, anyway.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Here goes my first time posting on what isn’t a support thread or Ultimate discussion! Here is my first words for such an acomplishment:

Fruit punch tastes pretty good.

Chrono.

Man, Golden Sun just keeps pulling me in. At face value the game is not exactly special, it's a "4 kids go on an quest to save world" type of deal, you play as a silent protagonist, the childhood friends are the typical hothead and damsel in distress and a lot of it's mechanics are outright dated even by 2001 standards (the inventory system in particular can and will get annoying.)

But boy if I'm not loving it. Battles are fun, the visuals are really good even now and not to mention sidequests aren't just fetch quests, they're meaningful and rewarding usually with Djinns, more field Psynergy powers, or having a nice tiny subplot that just feels good to resolve.

I can't believe I slept on this game all this time. And I hear the sequel is even better, I can't wait.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Man, Golden Sun just keeps pulling me in. At face value the game is not exactly special, it's a "4 kids go on an quest to save world" type of deal, you play as a silent protagonist, the childhood friends are the typical hothead and damsel in distress and a lot of it's mechanics are outright dated even by 2001 standards (the inventory system in particular can and will get annoying.)

But boy if I'm not loving it. Battles are fun, the visuals are really good even now and not to mention sidequests aren't just fetch quests, they're meaningful and rewarding usually with Djinns, more field Psynergy powers, or having a nice tiny subplot that just feels good to resolve.

I can't believe I slept on this game all this time. And I hear the sequel is even better, I can't wait.
I honestly hope we get a 4th game. That or remake the 3rd game and just simply fix it up a little. The points of no return need to go. Actually, beyond that and perhaps giving Himi the option to use the two swords dedicated to Venus Djinn, I can't think of any very needed changes. The writing could make some of the other characters a bit better(Himi and Eleo feel shoehorned into the plot while the rest play a way bigger role), but it's a solid game for the most part.

D

Deleted member

Here goes my first time posting on what isn’t a support thread or Ultimate discussion! Here is my first words for such an acomplishment:

Fruit punch tastes pretty good.
Drink Apple Juice, Orange Juice or Water instead. :V

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Watching Vinesauce's livestream and came across Mario RPG music while Vin is playing a Mario World hack, and already I see people in chat say they want Geno in Smash.

Christ, the hype is beyond real for him.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I honestly hope we get a 4th game. That or remake the 3rd game and just simply fix it up a little. The points of no return need to go. Actually, beyond that and perhaps giving Himi the option to use the two swords dedicated to Venus Djinn, I can't think of any very needed changes. The writing could make some of the other characters a bit better(Himi and Eleo feel shoehorned into the plot while the rest play a way bigger role), but it's a solid game for the most part.
Wouldn't they want to remake the first and second game before Dark Dawn? To revitalize interest?

D

Deleted member

Watching Vinesauce's livestream and came across Mario RPG music while Vin is playing a Mario World hack, and already I see people in chat say they want Geno in Smash.

Christ, the hype is beyond real for him.
Smash Fans in a Political Stream:
"Hey Mr. President, can you ask Sakurai to add Geno please?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Wouldn't they want to remake the first and second game before Dark Dawn? To revitalize interest?
True. But it's more than the first two games aged well compared to the third. Then again, they remade a lot of games but skipped out remaking freaking Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX...

I guess it depends on what the issue is. The pixelated graphics could certainly use an update.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yes, because Miyamoto will find someway to say "we can't make this work".
Also, here's something sad to look at while we're on the topic of Miyamoto.

View attachment 165834
I'm sorry, but you can't blame Miyamoto for that. He said to use "pre-established Mario species" not "make them all Toads." The blame lies almost solely with the Paper Mario director who worked on the last two games and NOT the first two (Super Paper Mario was co-directed)

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry, but you can't blame Miyamoto for that. He said to use "pre-established Mario species" not "make them all Toads." The blame lies almost solely with the Paper Mario director who worked on the last two games and NOT the first two (Super Paper Mario was co-directed)
Even then, he practically only wanted the blandest of bland characters that you practically see in every Mario game, so no Piantas or Nokis really.

Chrono.

Yokai Watch 4 still looks pretty dang nice.

I've never really dived into these games but idk, maybe this'll be the one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Someone tried to "leak" a Fallout: New Vegas stage.

I'm dying. :laugh:
As an image leak or text leak? Either way sounds like it’s worth a look. Source?
It’s always fun to see what people try to fake for smash.
I was watching a Toy Story YTP and I found scenes that allowed me to make this:
You guys should watch the YTP. It was hilarious when I first saw it.
Not toys gone wild...

How could you not watch a classic?

D

Deleted member

Ooh no.
My cat took my bed and my best blanket.
Looks like I am sleeping on the floor.

Not toys gone wild...

How could you not watch a classic?
I think I seen the thumbnail and that is it.
I will take a watch soon.

Double Post.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You want I should put you in a sleeperhold?
uh....why can't ya sleep? .-.
Can't sleep cause I'm at work and will be for 2 more hours. Can't sleep when I get home cause I gotta fix my sleep schedule back to the normal. Counting stock is more exhausting than working it. I ****ing hate Inventory day.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mythra Mythra
Remember how I said that I didn't like Addam's voice?

Now I feel Addam voice is better when I go through the story even more.
My favorite voice from Addam, this is odd I know, is when Addam says Ogre Smash, or at least that's what he tries to say because I only hear him saying "O-ga!!"

(The scene where they meet up with Minoth)
Did, did Milton poke at Mythra's hips? Or somewhere else?

For those who wants to know what did Jin write in his old diary... probably either play the game more or play the base game.

Too bad we couldn't see Mythra sleep walking at Addam and Milton's place... I hope they didn't cut this out due to some of the "backlash" it got... remember how at lot says this scene was lame fanservice? Even I used admit this scene was pointless, until now lol.

D

Deleted member

HORIKOSHI IS READING THESE GODDAMN HEADCANONS THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE
downloadd9268a0c__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2f02.png

IT'S CANON THE "ONE WHOLE BIRD" IS CANON
04.png

CANON CANON CANON CANON
WE DON'T DESERVE THIS MAN

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Can't sleep cause I'm at work and will be for 2 more hours. Can't sleep when I get home cause I gotta fix my sleep schedule back to the normal. Counting stock is more exhausting than working it. I ****ing hate Inventory day.
so basically ya been working night shift :V

whelp ****

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, don't you just hate when you are trying to sleep, you end up sleeping well, and then you go out of bed to do something else but instead, you feel wasted and want to sleep more?:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Anyway, how are you going?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Man, don't you just hate when you are trying to sleep, you end up sleeping well, and then you go out of bed to do something else but instead, you feel wasted and want to sleep more?:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Anyway, how are you going?
the opposite really :V

i've been trying to sleep for 6 hours and i can't and been stiring around every half hour to go goof around then try and go back to sleep cause my eyes are baggy but can't and just rinse and repeat that cycle

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Isabelle is a great secretary, and this comic can explain why... not sure if this was posted here though:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
the opposite really :V

i've been trying to sleep for 6 hours and i can't and been stiring around every half hour to go goof around then try and go back to sleep cause my eyes are baggy but can't and just rinse and repeat that cycle
Hmm, have you try to read a book? Some people do that to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom