• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
yaaaay I beat the first FE1 map
i'm good at vidja games

Not gonna play any further, just wanted to test the game out a little before I do that playthrough series. It's fun though.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If somebody posts something inappropriate, please do not reply to it. Just report and let the moderation handle it.

Now back to your Safe For Work Social Thread.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was talking about Jump Force dude.

I didn’t even know that game existed until now.
Well... it's a Japan only game afterall.
So an Online controversy happened... among the billions of controversies it has already?
How is it a controversy when the online is indeed not so good? Lol
Well, from what I have seen (unfortunately), Japan thinks otherwise.
Japan you mean... Normal citizens. Or Pixiv? Twitter?

Well, Japan... They like Callie and Marie, and they think Inkling are cute.

And the Splatfest theme today, it would be awesome if they just make it Steampunk vs Cyberpunk rather Retro VS Modern... Because that's what Pearl and Marina's promo art looks like.

And as a 19th century Victorian works + Steampunk fan, I'm definitely on Retro lol.
Wouldn't surprise me.
That's an exaggeration obviously lol. Japan also loves Animal Crossing a lot.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
yaaaay I beat the first FE1 map
i'm good at vidja games

Not gonna play any further, just wanted to test the game out a little before I do that playthrough series. It's fun though.
I still need to get around to playing FE1. Not gonna lie though, the interface and inventory management issues are pretty daunting.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still need to get around to playing FE1.
I beat it years ago. Protip: Don't.

If you want retro, play FE3 or just play the remastered Shadow Dragon on DS. You don't deserve to suffer FE hell. The only thing good to come out of FE1 was the LP that lasted like five pages.

Chrono.

If you want retro, play FE3 or just play the remastered Shadow Dragon on DS. You don't deserve to suffer FE hell. The only thing good to come out of FE1 was the LP that lasted like five pages.
I want pain and suffering.

D

Deleted member

SHINJI DON'T PLAY WITH ME

There was a problem fetching the tweet
The tweet is gone!
The tweet being gone is quite interesting.
If Sora in Smash happens because of this, than this will be a really interesting incident.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

I have played FE3, it's one of my favorites in the series.

FE1, Fates Conquest, and Fates Revelation are the only games in the series I haven't played. Yes, that means I played Gaiden. Twice, in fact. Well, one and a half times really. I'm sure I'll be able to manage at least one FE1 playthrough.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Play Undertale then.
What are you talking about? Undertale's a heartwarming game where everything works out in the end, and nothing will convince me otherwise.

(I don't think I could stomach playing through the game to get the bad ending, honestly)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wish I knew what kinds of drugs you all on...cause I want some

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How to play Torna:

-Pick Mythra
-Develop her critical recharge skills
-Lightning Buster ×999
-???
-Roasted

D

Deleted member

But :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdoc::ultinkling::ultjigglypuff::ultkrool::ultluigi::ultmario::ultness::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultrosalina::ultsnake::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyoshi::ultyoshi::ultyoshi::ultyoshi::ultyoshi::ultyoshi::ultyoshi::ultyoshi: get to do drugs all the time
Well they are a bit spoiled then.

Also Inkling? Inklings are too sweet to do any drugs that harm you. :V
Almost none of them do drugs I am sure. :V

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Sheesh, this week has honestly felt weird for me... have I just felt non-motivated? Stressed? Something along the lines of that?

Might be just the early stages of going back to college again after doing nothing (or basically relaxing at home) for 3 months...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well they are a bit spoiled then.

Also Inkling? Inklings are too sweet to do any drugs that harm you. :V
Almost none of them do drugs I am sure. :V
They do them behind the scenes when they get ready to commit a salmon run

D

Deleted member

Sheesh, this week has honestly felt weird for me... have I just felt non-motivated? Stressed? Something along the lines of that?

Might be just the early stages of going back to college again after doing nothing (or basically relaxing at home) for 3 months...
I know how you feel. School slams right in, and you are back to hard working.
I have been a lot more occupied and busy, but I made better goals.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Someone tried to "leak" a Fallout: New Vegas stage.

I'm dying. :laugh:
Best part is they got the name wrong. See down below why it might just be a screwup on Prima's merits and not necessarily the leak being fake.

Even better part is that anybody who knows Prima Guides knows they can legit make mistakes. But unless that's an online version of the guide(they do legitimately exist), it's an obvious fake. I have both the physical and online New Leaf guide.

For those wondering, the Prima Guide for Quest 64 accidentally lists Magma Ball as Magma Rock. There's other small errors, but that one is notable. It's on the same page even, which makes it worse. This is why I don't consider their guides perfect and could easily see them messing up stuff, including forgetting an AT.

...Thus, while I think the leak is fake, I'm not sure we can prove it outright despite the bad screenshot. If that's from the online guide itself, it might still be real. Because again, those guides can screw up names.

And now I know why it's fake; 3DS screen. Unless those can via Prima digital guides, I guess?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Guess I'll go back to looking at Smash leaks (lightly).

I stopped looking after K. Rool reveal but it it's been hard to ignore them recently.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yeah, since the Spider-Man PS4 hype is still going on, do any of the human models give off an uncanny valley to anyone?
Like, Peter just looks so weird. I think it's the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom