• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
1. why
2. what
3. i have never been to a night club
this bird is asking for "a hip music club" and zi wanna make it as night cluby as I can.
Have you tried vaporwave stuff?
You'd thing there were vaporwave QR codes for patterns but surprisingly, there isnt lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
this bird is asking for "a hip music club" and zi wanna make it as night cluby as I can
slap a recently deceased hip hop artist in some random visual style and watch the money roll in
actually don't i know nothing about design

D

Deleted member

I was strolling in Twitter and I saw this.
5455.PNG

Why is this a thing.

Good night folks, too much internet for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Come on FEH give me my third wife already!

Ugh! Fine!

You win bosy. I’m going to bed. I’m ****ed tomorrow night!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Helbindi
>32 Orbs
>No new maps
I-it's bait anyways, r-right?
Everything is bait, even CYL2 was bait for L!Marth

Jokes aside, it is a 3 unit focus so the chances are on your favor if you snipe greens

You'd thing there were vaporwave QR codes for patterns but surprisingly, there isnt lol

Damn, these people need to be a e s t h e t i c

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So no Guaranteed 5-star Free Summon for this Muspell banner like the rumors were saying? Ah, that's unfortunate. I'd love to be able to pull Laegjarn easily without having to be trolled by her sister.

I've got 100 orbs at the moment. Dunno how many will be spent to pull Laegjarn, but we'll see. I might want to save for the Legendary banner, but I can't think of anything that interests me from that banner at the moment.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah ****, I can't edit my support thread anymore.
"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. "
Welp that's incredibly disappointing.
And I also deleted all the attached images trying to fix it as well. Double welps.

Anyway, besides that else got this issue with spoilers glitching out and remaing there and duplicating themselves every time they edit a thread? It's been happening with my thread every time I go to edit something.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Want a good IV Ophelia
>Celica Banner ongoing
>Múspell Banner incoming
>Legendary Banner that surely will include S!Sharena and S!Catria
>No new chapters or paralogues

>8 Orbs

Can we get Feh's Autumn Celebration please? :V

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know what tf Cartoon Network LA is celebrating but they're airing classic **** again like Generator Rex, Megas-XLR and Sheep and that's great.

D

Deleted member

So I was considering purchasing Breath of the Wild's expansion pass back a few days ago, since I want to get new games and add-ons for my Switch 'n' stuff.
...Then Torna: The Golden Country happened.

I gotta say, comparing the two makes the Champion's Ballad look like a ****ing rushjob. Literally is just a few more cutscenes and a harder boss rush mode with all the Ganon spirits. And what do I get? A ****ing motorcycle.

Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me, chief. Also, anyone diagnosed with PTSD (Post-Torna Stress Disorder)? Cause I sure am. :facepalm:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So I was considering purchasing Breath of the Wild's expansion pass back a few days ago, since I want to get new games and add-ons for my Switch 'n' stuff.

I gotta say, comparing the two makes the Champion's Ballad look like a ****ing rushjob. Literally is just a few more cutscenes and a harder boss rush mode with all the Ganon spirits. And what do I get? A ****ing motorcycle.

Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me, chief. Also, anyone diagnosed with PTSD (Post-Torna Stress Disorder)? Cause I sure am. :facepalm:
To be fair though...

motorcycles are cool.

Chrono.

To be fair, I think XC2's DLC does that to most games. :p

I thought Champion's Ballad was pretty good, 16 Shrines or so and the One-Hit Obliterator quest that I actually enjoyed. A new dungeon and what's quite possibly the best Zelda boss fight of all time. The bike is just the icing on the cake, sometimes I just wanna do dumb **** around Hyrule and this is perfect for that.

I will agree that hyping it up as this big story DLC was laughable.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
>Want a good IV Ophelia
>Celica Banner ongoing
>Múspell Banner incoming
>Legendary Banner that surely will include S!Sharena and S!Catria
>No new chapters or paralogues

>8 Orbs

Can we get Feh's Autumn Celebration please? :V
This is my FEH life right now with an ongoing Azura banner as well.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is another edition of XC2: Torna, The ****post Country, Best Friends Forever Edition
Bestest Friends 3.png

Spoilerless:
-Addam keeps gaining ponits over Recks as best protag.
-"Mythra's a Basic *****", a book by Brighid
-Water Chrom is a cool dude, but I still want to see more of him
-"THERE'S SOMETHING BURIED AROUND HE- Don't have to tell me twice!"
-Auresco is comfy af, specially the sand garden place; I love that kind of architecture
-Took me a while to realize I needed Hugo's crafting to interact with the machine parts
-Gib Haze in main gaem
-Loving the Spanish theme on Minoth
-C A S T I G O
-If you're about to complete Affinity Charts you better start selling unnecesary Accesories and Aux Cores
-I did many sidequests and the Community stuff still ****ed me
-Addam and Hugo throwing flowers at each other on coversations feels strangely wholesome af

The Spoilers on your faces:
-I wonder for how long and how many lives Jin has spent trying to know about Flesh Eaters
-Where tf is Judicium?

-The Sleepwalking Mythra "scene" was perfect.
-The family photo at the village is gonna make me cry in the future, I feel it

-I felt overleveled at 36 when reaching Auresco
*Lv. 32-35 Gargoyles with Elemental Awakening*
*Lv. 40 Malos*

-The invasion on the city gave me Colony 9 flashbacks
-Finally got some context for the "golden eyes" line; but I dunno if Addam is fully adopted or product of an extramarital affair as Zettar implied. Regardless he now feels more like a random dude that became the Hero instead of a Royal Warrior Prince.

-The interactions between Addam and Malos were pretty cool
-Malos vs Mythra was getting close on going DBZ mode

-The boss fight gave me trouble as Lora kept dying before I triggered the Chain attack, leaving me exposed against Elemental Awakened Monado Eater.

Mythra: "So, you're just ****ing with us?!"
Malos: "Yeah, because **** you all, ecksdee"

-Cool to see the womb as it should be, I'll compare it better on my next visit to Morytha in the main game

-Lora keeps her knight badge on her model, nice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be fair, I think XC2's DLC does that to most games. :p

I thought Champion's Ballad was pretty good, 16 Shrines or so and the One-Hit Obliterator quest that I actually enjoyed. A new dungeon and what's quite possibly the best Zelda boss fight of all time. The bike is just the icing on the cake, sometimes I just wanna do dumb **** around Hyrule and this is perfect for that.

I will agree that hyping it up as this big story DLC was laughable.
Not only that, but here's where Xenoblade 2's DLC gets me. NEVER has a game done this to me.

I kinda wanna do New Game Plus for Torna: The Golden Country. I'm still reeling over the ending and just overall game, booted up the game, saw the base title screen. Was like "Oh hey, good ol' Xenoblade base game, fun times." Then I switched over to the Torna title screen. Remembered all the events 'n' ****, and then when the MUSIC came more and more in, I honestly just couldn't bring myself to play it all over again.

Like, I played Super Paper Mario. Mother 3. And other games that were emphasizing emotion in story. If I can't bring myself to play TORNA but I can play MOTHER 3? This game already got respect out of me, but this just takes the cake. Not because it's bad, but because the events in that game were THAT impactful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom