• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That is a positive perspective of me, I like how you described me.

I feel like reactions of me are mixed. I am not the most hated user anymore, but I am not that kind of guy who everyone loves and admires them.

I feel like few really like me, most like me, some view me as "that guy who posts a lot", and few dislike me.
You're young and as someone who has definitely annoyed users on the forum, I recommend just remaining level-headed when chatting. Not everyone is going to like you and it's okay. I grew a thick skin when talking to strangers online so it comes naturally for me but that isn't something that everyone can adjust to quickly. Getting hung up over insults by some guy who lives 300+ miles away from you is neither healthy or productive. If users are genuinely criticizing your character by citing past immature actions and hot-headed outbursts, maybe it's time for a break to do self-evaluation on how you can improve. It's not easy and I'm definitely the last person who should even give out this advice based on my 3 ban record on the site for blatantly making the lives of the mods a living hell.

In the end, we're all just FBI agents hiding behind kawaii anime girl avatars to bust sickos who think anime is acceptable in 2018.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hmm... who would be a believable horse unit from Fire Emblem that coukd be playable in Smash?
None.
Just get a horse and put a spear in its mouth and you got yourself a character.

D

Deleted member

You're young and as someone who has definitely annoyed users on the forum, I recommend just remaining level-headed when chatting. Not everyone is going to like you and it's okay. I grew a thick skin when talking to strangers online so it comes naturally for me but that isn't something that everyone can adjust to quickly. Getting hung up over insults by some guy who lives 300+ miles away from you is neither healthy or productive. If users are genuinely criticizing your character by citing past immature actions and hot-headed outbursts, maybe it's time for a break to do self-evaluation on how you can improve. It's not easy and I'm definitely the last person who should even give out this advice based on my 3 ban record on the site for blatantly making the lives of the mods a living hell.

In the end, we're all just FBI agents hiding behind kawaii anime girl avatars to bust sickos who think anime is acceptable in 2018.
I try to branch out, but sometimes the branch holds me on.

Also, I got a number of people that actually like me a lot ( Notably Natz~, praline, Coricus, Yellowlord, Swamp and Fal ). :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 165605

That's both an unneeded insult and really really dumb because Mother is a completed series that was confirmed to not have any other games. Because the series concluded. Final Mother big bad was "eliminated". No more needs to be done. They should and probably do understand this already. I've not once seen a Mother fan beg for a new game, because they already know. I'm just not sure that you do.

So you're saying we're the exact same? :073: It's okay for one to sulk but the other is disallowed?

Again, that's just an unneeded insult. I never said this game shouldn't happen over this, I said "this game will probably already happen again once the developer stops working on the project he's still working on, put the spiritual coincidence on this other series haha jokes", not "**** THIS GAME GIVE ME THIS GAME INSTEAD AAAAA YOUR GAME IS THE T R A S H".

F-Zero was going to get a game a few years ago and got canned for Forza. It's not dead because of lackluster poor sales or it just doesn't "need" it or whatever you're trying to convince me. It just isn't being worked on. It's like Star Fox. One tiny reboot is making it go up through wires again when it was previously in the grave. The same could be done with F-Zero and a ton of other dead IPs that can be brought back like Wave Racer.
I'm not saying F-Zero doesn't need a reboot, I'm just saying it's basically the most demanded game out of Nintendo's entire library and the Kid Icarus fandom is a bunch of wallflowers who don't know how to ask for anything. And trying to make a comparison to the push to get Mother 3 localized purely on a volume basis, which in it's case was enough that Reggie was consistently rattled for a while.

I made some unneeded poor attempts at humor that were admittedly pretty distasteful in my first post, but I think that set tone ended up with my not being able to get across what I meant after. But hell I'm probably gonna get roasted and told "no you're just a terrible person" whether I say that or not and I'll probably deserve it somehow because I always do.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm not saying F-Zero doesn't need a reboot, I'm just saying it's basically the most demanded game out of Nintendo's entire library and the Kid Icarus fandom is a bunch of wallflowers who don't know how to ask for anything. And trying to make a comparison to the push to get Mother 3 localized purely on a volume basis, which in it's case was enough that Reggie was consistently rattled for a while.

I made some unneeded poor attempts at humor that were admittedly pretty distasteful in my first post, but I think that set tone ended up with my not being able to get across what I meant after. But hell I'm probably gonna get roasted and told "no you're just a terrible person" whether I say that or not and I'll probably deserve it somehow because I always do.
your right about being a wallflower :V
woomy needs a too keep the spine straight and buckle down, don't take undeserved **** girl

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Going to be honest, Cori: I don’t think you should doubt yourself like that at all just because you were only trying to come off as humorous rather then harsh or mean. You’re only trying to be constructive and offer your opinions out, which I get.

If I may ask, don’t you think you’re jumping to conclusions too quickly here? I get you’ve seen a lot, but I don’t want you to feel sad because of it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And trying to make a comparison to the push to get Mother 3 localized purely on a volume basis, which in it's case was enough that Reggie was consistently rattled for a while.
That's not pushing for a new game, that's just pushing for localization. Way different things.

D

Deleted member

F-Zero is being widely asked for a new game, because well fans of it have not gotten anything for like fourteen years.
I think F-Zero is actually going to appear, because a new Smash game and Animal Crossing Switch were the top two most requested games for a very long time until Smash was announced and Animal Crossing came. Star Fox got some love too, and fans were asking for a solid game for a long time like that. Nintendo like all other gaming companies love to pull their trump card that is fanservice ( Not the attractive kind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). I feel like Nintendo is going to do the same thing to F-Zero and Mother 3. There is going to be a direct, and it is going to hype F-Zero or a localized Mother 3.

Kid Icarus Uprising's demand is not sky high, but the demand is there. Have hope, considering after Ultimate is done, Sakurai will have more time on his hands.

Also, you are not a terrible person. No matter if your opinions are incorrect or correct to others' opinions.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Torna's Battle Theme is actually Brighid's theme song and none of you can convince me otherwise.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why do 3 of the NES games by Nintendo have the exact same title theme? (Baseball, Pro Wrestling, and Tennis)
I don't know, a lot of things changed once they stopped with the whole black border box design lineup of games.
And that's a shame, I liked that design for boxes a lot. I wish we got more of them.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't like being that guy but GameXplain's Nintendo Online service discussion is really sounding like they got a juicy cheque from Nintendo, they took such a 180° turn on it all of a sudden despite everyone else pointing out how it's worse than expected.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm a little late, but the PS1 classic does look kind of cool, although I'm not really sure if I want to get it.

The price point is a little much, and of the current line up of games, the only ones I'm particularly interested in are Wild Arms and FF7, and in the case of the later, I already own one of the more recent versions of the game (the PS4 version, specifically) and it's coming to Switch next year, so . . .
It's also somewhat of a shame that they're using the original original PS1 Controller instead of the Dualshock controller.

I might be a bit more interested if Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Chrono Cross, The Legend of Dragoon, or Xenogears make an appearance though. Part of me would say Crash or Spyro as well, but both of their original trilogies have been/are getting remastered.

Then again, I have heard that both Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood might be coming to modern systems(or at least PS4), so I hope that's true, as I would really like to have the opportunity to play those games!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't like being that guy but GameXplain's Nintendo Online service discussion is really sounding like they got a juicy cheque from Nintendo, they took such a 180° turn on it all of a sudden despite everyone else pointing out how it's worse than expected.
that's business 101 lad

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Listen, they don't want their 10-15 year old demographic calling them stupid poo-poo heads.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
ORBS OUT FOR LAEGJARN

Her voice isn't as deep as I expected but it works considering she's a sweetheart at heart.

D

Deleted member

FYI, Inklings are not sexy.

Laegjarn and Laevatein are bait for my Brave Hector. :)

D

Deleted member

People ask for F-Zero all the time and it always sold like mildew.

Here there be be one Kid Icarus every quarter century and Sakurai acted like he washed his hands of it all, y'all got way more F-Zero games in that span.

I'm just askin' for a port of the original to the online subscription service in this case anyway y'all don't got any NES F-Zero games
Firstly, there aren't that many F-Zero games. There's like, 4 different games that are different at the core I'd say. Since ontop of that there's the 3 GBA games which are pretty samey and then there's the arcade AX which was Japan only.

Secondly, I wouldn't say it's milkdew when the last major F-Zero game, going by estimates, is in the exact same tier as uprising in sales. Before it was easier to just advertise around the internet and garner the same amount of hype you would for something nowadays. And it's not even top 3 in terms of best selling F-Zero games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom