• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yep, I live alone in Reno. All my family are either in Washington or Arkansas...
ouch

to personal to ask why ya moved out all the way out here alone?

if its private then ya can just ignore me :V don't wanna dig into something my nose doesn't belong

D

Deleted member

cool :V
i'll stick to manga, those books make my head hurt
I know how you feel, but for me I like chapter books.
To Kill a Mockingbird is probably one of my favorite chapter books. I also like reading about Holocaust stories in terms of Chapter Books.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
ouch

to personal to ask why ya moved out all the way out here alone?

if its private then ya can just ignore me :V don't wanna dig into something my nose doesn't belong
Nah, I lived in Reno since I was 15 and the rest of my family just moved BACK to Washington (where I grew up in) and I just stayed...

D

Deleted member

...and this is why Alucard is banned from 48.5 of the US states
Which one aside from Southern California, which state am I not banned from? Is it Hawaii, New York, or Nevada? Those are the only other states I've been to.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know how you feel, but for me I like chapter books.
To Kill a Mockingbird is probably one of my favorite chapter books. I also like reading about Holocaust stories in terms of Chapter Books.
oh thats what ya meant by chapter books

thought ya meant like non fiction stuff
Nah, I lived in Reno since I was 15 and the rest of my family just moved BACK to Washington (where I grew up in) and I just stayed...
ah okay

D

Deleted member

oh thats what ya meant by chapter books

thought ya meant like non fiction stuff
I said I read both non-fiction informal books and chapter books.
Learning and reading is fun. :p

D

Deleted member

no no no no, ya made the thing across :V

katts just an idiot who failed school and brain hurts when she things to much :V
Not all of us are as successful as some others, but we all have a talent and imagination.
You seem to have a talent for anime topics, a job and a very bright and creative imagination.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lora: "Sweet, badass and just fun to watch and hear"

Also Lora: "Hey, let me cut 50% of my health at the start of a battle just to get another attack that is probably going to kill me"

Like geez, I know how the story end, but calm down girl.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lora: "Sweet, badass and just fun to watch and hear"

Also Lora: "Hey, let me cut 50% of my health at the start of a battle just to get another attack that is probably going to kill me"

Like geez, I know how the story end, but calm down girl.
Malos kept wiping his butt with me because of that.

"K, the Party Gauge its full, time for a Chain At-"

*Lora dies*

"Oh ****, lemme revive you and fill the bar aga-" M O N A D O E A T E R

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Which one aside from Southern California, which state am I not banned from? Is it Hawaii, New York, or Nevada? Those are the only other states I've been to.
I'm seriously questioning how you got from New York to Nevada without going through any other states. :confused:

D

Deleted member

So after some time with the Online Service, here's my thoughts on it. No jokes, because this time I wanna be clear.

First off, as someone who comes from a pretty low-class area, people who think that it's alright that Microsoft can mortgage Xboxes like their phone contracts, yet berate Nintendo for a literal $19.99 a year purchase is baffling. Do you really know how much of an impact that's gonna make? None. You're 99% gonna forget about it after you make the purchase and just move on. $20 is practically nothing for a year-long membership. I don't have much wiggle room money-wise, but the fact that some people are putting words in our mouths that "IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE!1!" not only is pretty disrespectful, but idiotic. You don't know my - or ANYONE'S - finances, so please kindly **** off and continue to complain and not give constructive criticism to Nintendo.

And you know what? That's all I've seen, whether it comes from content creators to general people. The only person I've seen done so is John from Spawn Wave Media, which as you might know, helped people give info on when the Direct would be after it was delayed. He has been the only person that has dedicated a piece of his content to providing Nintendo with nothing but what the service NEEDS. What have I seen from people? Nothing but ********. If you wanna help Nintendo make this service better, stop complaining and use your feelings to their feedback and support pages. I get that nowadays, unfortunately, we live in an outrage culture to the point where it has even hindered us at times, but PLEASE don't let this service go under because of the inability to send Nintendo a simple few words.

I love Nintendo. I'm glad that this is the first big issue we are now dealing with the Nintendo Switch, and I have a feeling now more than ever that they're listening. We just got no more region locking, game sharing, online games like Mario Tennis Aces are getting online data saved and much more. Not to mention, the NES app is actually not that bad. We have to continue giving them constructive criticism, but going about just tweeting something "NSO is a ****show" and not doing anything about it does more harm than it does trying to make this service better.

As you can see, my main problems come with people not doing anything to try and get Nintendo to make a better service. This has happened so much during the Wii U, 3DS and even Wii eras to the point where I've become so jaded. Not to mention, the fact that people will still buy these no matter what, so it only adds to the jadiness more. I'm glad I have my save data for games like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + Torna: TGC and Mario Odyssey are safe and I am happy to see what Nintendo's new vision of "virtual console" is. This service can be improved vastly only if you send your grievances to Nintendo.

Those are my two cents. Back to your regularly scheduled Scottposting.
EDIT: While I'm at it, here's John's video to go off of as a base to where you can send a message to Nintendo.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh ****.
Wow, I cant believe nobody thought of this before! Playstation is so original.

I'd be excited if any of those games really meant that much to me. I MIGHT get it if it has Legend of Dragoon and FFVII and Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid. Otherwise, I'm good.

Edit: and Crash and Spyro and Ape Escape and Parappa but from the line up they've given it looks like I'm only excited for FF and Tekken
Does airspace count in this case? Maybe he didn't consider that when he went from Nevada (or California or Hawaii) to New York
It counts for me and that's all that matters.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Wow, I cant believe nobody thought of this before! Playstation is so original.

I'd be excited if any of those games really meant that much to me. I MIGHT get it if it has Legend of Dragoon and FFVII and Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid. Otherwise, I'm good.
FF7 is on it, so that's one. :p

I can't see MGS not being there, but you never know.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
> €100

I'm out, unless it has *insert list of games that probably won't be on it like FF8*
FF7 is one of the most overrated games ever, I'll die on this hill

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The Playstation had a TON of good games and I don't really put Ridge Racer 4, Wild Arms, or Jumping Flash as some of those games.

If that's how all 20 of the games work out I think it might be disappointing.

D

Deleted member

I hope Crash and Spyro games are in it too.

Oh, and Ape Escape.
Why do I have the feeling they're only gonna add Crash 1 and not even the sequels or Spyro at all lmao

Like... Already the line-up is a bit shaky. Final Fantasy VII, makes sense, but I can play it on my Switch next year. These other games like Wild Arms or Jumping Flash ain't really gonna sell me on paying $100 for this.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah, but when's Spider-Man PS1 tho?

100 bucks is too pricey though.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Why do I have the feeling they're only gonna add Crash 1 and not even the sequels or Spyro at all lmao

Like... Already the line-up is a bit shaky. Final Fantasy VII, makes sense, but I can play it on my Switch next year. These other games like Wild Arms or Jumping Flash ain't really gonna sell me on paying $100 for this.
I wanna say... I feel kinda the same.

Especially with the remakes out (at a much more affordable price), I don't expect them to use up 6 of 20 entries on Spyro and Crash alone. But at the very least they should add Crash 2 and Spyro 2, which is both their peaks.

D

Deleted member

I'm seriously questioning how you got from New York to Nevada without going through any other states. :confused:
Nevada has Las Vegas. And I can drive to there from California. New York I've only been to recently. Just my Mom and I went though, it was a special trip.

I also want to go to Utah at some point for snowboarding and for the prehistoric museums. And when I get older I might move to one of the upper Rocky Mountain areas, most notably Montana, depending on my future job. Since that's where most notable dinosaur fossils are found, that and the Canadian regions right above those states.

D

Deleted member

I wanna say... I feel kinda the same.

Especially with the remakes out (at a much more affordable price), I don't expect them to use up 6 of 20 entries on Spyro and Crash alone. But at the very least they should add Crash 2 and Spyro 2, which is both their peaks.
You would not believe how much of an internal battle I have with myself between if either Crash 2 or Crash 3 is better. Honestly, I'm glad I got into Crash Bandicoot when they ported the N. Sane Trilogy to the Switch. It's such a unique platformer and I'm glad I got into the series fully now.

The biggest mistake PlayStation did was pull a Nintendo and not mention the other 15+ games. The PS1 has SO many good games, and unfortunately I feel that the only Final Fantasy that's gonna be on there is Final Fantasy VII because "THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME" bias. This is why I'm most likely not gonna buy it for it's wonky line-up. It really should've been 25 games to set more people's mind at ease, but even then I don't think that's gonna cut it.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Symphony of the Night is another requirement for the system for me. So, let's see FFVII, MGS, Legend of Dragoon, Spyro, Crash, Tomb Raider, Tekken 3, Resident Evil 2, Ape Escape, Silent Hill, Symphony of the Night, WipeOut 2097, Gran Turismo 2, Diablo 1, all those are games that are basically synonymous with the system for me thats 15 games and I feel like they're a must and I guarantee not even half of them happen. Not including Tekken and FFVII. Damn.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Symphony of the Night is another requirement for the system for me. So, let's see FFVII, MGS, Legend of Dragoon, Spyro, Crash, Tomb Raider, Tekken 3, Resident Evil 2, Ape Escape, Silent Hill, Symphony of the Night, WipeOut 2097, Gran Turismo 2, Diablo 1, all those are games that are basically synonymous with the system for me thats 15 games and I feel like they're a must and I guarantee not even half of them happen. Not including Tekken and FFVII. Damn.
Isn't Ape Escape something with a dualshock gimmick? It doesn't come with a dualshock controller iirc

Chrono.

You would not believe how much of an internal battle I have with myself between if either Crash 2 or Crash 3 is better. Honestly, I'm glad I got into Crash Bandicoot when they ported the N. Sane Trilogy to the Switch. It's such a unique platformer and I'm glad I got into the series fully now.
After playing all 3 in a row last year, I actually feel like Warped is my least favorite. Which is weird cause I walked in expecting to hate the first game but I ended up really liking it (wonky difficulty curve aside anyway) while Warped was my childhood favorite. But either way I like all 3 games a lot, that said, I'm way more of a Spyro guy at the end of the day.

D

Deleted member

Warped is still my favorite of the original 3 Crash games. Just the most balanced and memorable. And the best bosses overall by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom