• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>isekai about an otaku defeating le evil matriarchy
e3efae07-650a-4512-8695-f4152c3975c4.jpg

This is gonna be the new Goblin Slayer, isn't it? I don't think I'm ready for this **** again, why can't people go back to watching actual good shows?

D

Deleted member

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is fun but really hard.
I thought that was the easiest next to SotN last time I played it.(In terms of Metroidvanias anyway, CV4 and bloodlines are pretty easy too.) Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of ruin were more difficult for me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 186428
This is gonna be the new Goblin Slayer, isn't it? I don't think I'm ready for this **** again, why can't people go back to watching actual good shows?
From what I hear Goblin Slayer is pretty good after that one awful tasteless moment which Crunchyroll felt was appropriate for PG13

D

Deleted member

Is it me or did Scott The Woz just kinda blew up all of the sudden.

By that I mean, I seem to be running into some really annoying fans of his every other day.
Yeah, he’s alright. But man people really, really like him and I don’t know why.(Talking about you Shish.) I just kind of put his videos on background when I’m bored.

My favorite youtuber is definitely MrGSTAR321. His playthroughs are pretty addicting for me. He’s known for his rages, but the thing is the rage is relatable because games like Mortal Kombat have bull**** AI.

Plus he’s pretty detached from the drama of YouTube.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
View attachment 186428
You mean the rising of the Shield Hero? I have watch Appabend's video on this while I have to admit that there are too many Isekai anime over the past few years but I'm once again interested on this.

Goblin Slayer and this anime the only part that's the same is well... both a Isekai theme. If it's not your cup of tea if course you can watch other shows that you personally consider that is good. Hope you can mention what they are though, my other option are Promise Neverland, and Zombie land Saga. Also if I remember correctly, Magica Madoka is having a new anime too, ok I think I need finish the original one pronto.
From what I hear Goblin Slayer is pretty good after that one awful tasteless moment which Crunchyroll felt was appropriate for PG13
Um... yeah, like how many users here said it like months ago when that debacle happened.
And it definitely wasn't the anime's fault, but Crunchyroll's... they really screwed that up.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You mean the rising of the Shield Hero? I have watch Appabend's video on this while I have to admit that there are too many Isekai anime over the past few years but I'm once again interested on this.

Goblin Slayer and this anime the only part that's the same is well... both a Isekai theme. If it's not your cup of tea if course you can watch other shows that you personally consider that is good. Hope you can mention what they are though, my other option are Promise Neverland, and Zombie land Saga. Also if I remember correctly, Magica Madoka is having a new anime too, ok I think I need finish the original one pronto.

Um... yeah, like how many users here said it like months ago when that debacle happened.
And it definitely wasn't the anime's fault, but Crunchyroll's... they really screwed that up.
im pretty intrested in Rising of the Shield Hero also

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
New Young Justice episodes...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

D

Deleted member

No, this is what I mean
Weebs are gonna defend it to hell no matter how bad it is because "lol le evil sjws xD"
Yeah, he’s alright. But man people really, really like him and I don’t know why.(Talking about you Shish.) I just kind of put his videos on background when I’m bored.

My favorite youtuber is definitely MrGSTAR321. His playthroughs are pretty addicting for me. He’s known for his rages, but the thing is the rage is relatable because games like Mortal Kombat have bull**** AI.

Plus he’s pretty detached from the drama of YouTube.
I just like Scott because he does dumb videogame videos and ProJared is kill, I have to do with the next best thing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wish some people would use more recognizable names for their Switch profile.
I don’t. I always stick to using my actual name for my physical friends and all that to square up to me online

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I've seen all of Goblin Slayer when it was airing, and it only really turned out to be a basic fantasy adventure that plays like a basic DnD campaign. There really wasn't anything ground-breaking in the show in regards to its story-telling or its characterization (though I will admit I did like the trio of High Elf Archer, Dwarf Shaman, and Lizard Priest, but even they aren't my favorite fictional characters overall), and the only other "intense" scene in regards to calamity that strikes our heroes is in episode 7.

The real highlight of the show is just seeing Goblin Slayer put his tactics and teamwork skills into use when killing the Goblins.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 186428
Yeah, I see what you’re talking about since it’s probably going to be used as a straw man against any **** accusations.

I just like Scott because he does dumb videogame videos and ProJared is kill, I have to do with the next best thing.
Fair enough. I watch him too, I’m probably just jealous you don’t fanboy over me.
* looks upnthe character that betrayed the MC of rising of the Shield Hero on its wiki*
"She looks like a ******

wiki: ***** (new name)

"This is amazing, i love it"

Wiki: “Malty Melromarc (old name)
Mein Sophia (old adventure name)
***** (new name)
***** (new adventure name)”
Man I know the mysoginists are going to get a lot of mileage out of this anime. SMH

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wiki: “Malty Melromarc (old name)
Mein Sophia (old adventure name)
***** (new name)
***** (new adventure name)”
Man I know the mysoginists are going to get a lot of mileage out of this anime. SMH
hmmhmmm ok but i still love it. Considering the girl pulled that stunt, yeah id call her a ***** too. Apprently she sounds like an all around ***** pf

Did the anime start already?

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Goblin Slayer and this anime the only part that's the same is well... both a Isekai theme.
Goblin Slayer isn't an isekai because Goblin Slayer isn't an otaku that gets transported from the real world to the fantasy world. It's more so a DnD game but in anime form.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Isekais or whatever are about those Reincarnation-type stories, right?

Has there ever been one where it turns out that the "reincarnated people" in reality just randomly possessed the bodies of those from another world when they died? Like just imagine, thinking you reincarnated as a warrior or whatever until some random person comes up and says they know you when "you" don't and you realize that rather than reincarnated, you ended up possessing some random other worlder's body?

D

Deleted member

Isekais or whatever are about those Reincarnation-type stories, right?

Has there ever been one where it turns out that the "reincarnated people" in reality just randomly possessed the bodies of those from another world when they died? Like just imagine, thinking you reincarnated as a warrior or whatever until some random person comes up and says they know you when "you" don't and you realize that rather than reincarnated, you ended up possessing some random other worlder's body?
Isekais can out whatever twists they want but what matters most is the execution.
I mean, yeah, I was brought to Slime Datta because "hey, he turns into a slime!" but I stayed because of the wholesome vibes and enoyavle characters.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, if two young dudes crash each other cars and get sent flying at the same time from them, who becomes the Isekai protagonist?

D

Deleted member

If Crash Bandicoot, Ryu Hyabusa or Master Chief got in Smash what would their stage most likely be?
I have no idea what Crash or Hyabusa's stage would be. I can't think of one location that specifically stands out over the others. But Master Chief would probably have Valhalla. Or Blood Gulch, but it's called Blood Gulch. But even then I think Valhalla is more popular, they're both very similar maps anyway. And it's more of a bridge between the classic and modern games.

And that's the thing if Master Chief's in, I'd hope it'd mostly be referential to his classic stuff, much like most of the other guest characters. Back when Halo was in top shape.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I'm now officially an Arena player in Smash, is much more fun than quickplay and I can play consistently unlike quickplay. I'm playing at the moment by the way, if anyone wanna hop by just say so.

If Crash Bandicoot, Ryu Hyabusa or Master Chief got in Smash what would their stage most likely be?
Don't know about Ryu Hayabusa or Master Chief, but Crash's stage would be either N-Sanity Beach/Island or a warp-zone from either Crash 2 or 3 (I'd personally go with 3, it's cooler and more recognizable).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey, anyone played that Ninja game "The Messenger"?
Is it any good?
I have no idea what Crash or Hyabusa's stage would be. I can't think of one location that specifically stands out over the others. But Master Chief would probably have Valhalla. Or Blood Gulch, but it's called Blood Gulch. But even then I think Valhalla is more popular, they're both very similar maps anyway. And it's more of a bridge between the classic and modern games.

And that's the thing if Master Chief's in, I'd hope it'd mostly be referential to his classic stuff, much like most of the other guest characters. Back when Halo was in top shape.
I'm now officially an Arena player in Smash, is much more fun than quickplay and I can play consistently unlike quickplay. I'm playing at the moment by the way, if anyone wanna hop by just say so.

Don't know about Ryu Hayabusa or Master Chief, but Crash's stage would be either N-Sanity Beach/Island or a warp-zone from either Crash 2 or 3 (I'd personally go with 3, it's cooler and more recognizable).
Thanks!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ryu Hayabusa's stage could be his Ninja Village. Or a Warzone type of area from the 3D games.

If he had a NES inspired stage, I think the city from NG1 could also work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom