• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Why would anyone consider dating Morgana?
Normally I'd say "furries", but considering judging by fanart and the scraps of story I've overheard people mention that Morgana's like, a literal freaking cat just with the same powers as the squad or something AFAIK. . .

. . .Bestiality. Let's go with bestiality.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Normally I'd say "furries", but considering judging by fanart and the scraps of story I've overheard people mention that Morgana's like, a literal freaking cat just with the same powers as the squad or something AFAIK. . .

. . .Bestiality. Let's go with bestiality.
Morgana is a cat in the Real World, and a... strange diminutive cat humanoid thing in the World of the Mind... also a van, sometimes he's a van.

Going further, Morgana's...
...not even a cat, he's a spiritual construct made of people's hopes and dreams or something.

He also wants to be human.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Morgana is a cat in the Real World, and a... strange diminutive cat humanoid thing in the World of the Mind... also a van, sometimes he's a van.

Going further, Morgana's...
...not even a cat, he's a spiritual construct made of people's hopes and dreams or something.

He also wants to be human.
. . .I sense the loophole abusers edging in closer banging together pots and pans menacingly.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hmm... if 2B got in Smash what would her stage be?
Can't think of any other stage besides Ruined City.
It's practically the Midgard of Nier: Automata.

Though, it would be nice if they went back to the original Nier and gave us the library.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hey, anyone played that Ninja game "The Messenger"?
Is it any good?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's been a few weeks huh? Eh, I ain't here for long. Just this post then I'm out for good. The userbase of this site combined with poor moderation in general is at the point where I feel that this is no longer a place that's safe for minorities like me in addition to some truly baffling and dumb takes that aren't good for one's mental health. Also my premium runs out soonish and I've made the most of it after it got gutted like a fish. Basically, if you saw my twitter post about a week and a bit ago, this is a bit more on that little mention.

This site was good in being a stepping stone to where I'm at now having met wonderful people who mean a lot to me that, for the most part, have also entirely moved on to our own groups for similar reasons. So I guess I'm kinda greatful for that aspect considering how it's helped me grow and steered me away from being the very thing I hate most.

That's that
See some of you elsewhere

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The video for people who want a listen.
I checked this was sung by Utada Hikaru, you may think for a Japanese her English is very good... well... she's actually a Japanese American.

And with her voice, she sounds similar to Sawano's Eliana, I know this sounds odd but hope she can sing song for next Xenoblade game's ending theme.

Also, best comment in the video:
1:53- "I'm only crying cause I never dreamed it'd take this long."

Every Kingdom Hearts fan ever.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hey, anyone played that Ninja game "The Messenger"?
Is it any good?
Good game.
If you're even remotely a fan of platformers check it out.
If you're a fan of classic Ninja Gaiden, be SURE to check it out.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Random gave me the “honor” in playing as :ultrichter: and :ultolimar:...what have I done to deserve such a punishment?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Question regarding MHA. If I ever decide to switch to the manga, which volume should I start off at?

Let's say I want to switch to around the beginning of season 3.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Question regarding MHA. If I ever decide to switch to the manga, which volume should I start off at?

Let's say I want to switch to around the beginning of season 3.
Hmm... Let me look it up for you.

The start of Season 3 is the Forest Training Camp arc, which starts in Episode 39 (technically 40 because 39 is 100% Grade A filler), the equivalent chapter is Chapter 70.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So........

-When the Path of Radiance Banner with Elincia, Oscar and Nephenee came out, I did my Free Summon and I got Nephenee.
-When the Radiant Dawn Banner with Micaiah, Sothe and Zelgius came out, I did my Free Summon and I got Micaiah.

I'll give you one frickin' guess at what happened when I went onto the new Banner and did my Free Summon.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I beat Celeste. Still need to collect the rest of the stuff. But overall? Celeste is an amazing game, and I'm sad that I'm a latecomer to the game.

Still, better late than never, and an indie game once again claimed my heart. If you haven't played this game yet, fix that.

Chrono.

Is it me or did Scott The Woz just kinda blew up all of the sudden.

By that I mean, I seem to be running into some really annoying fans of his every other day.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So........

-When the Path of Radiance Banner with Elincia, Oscar and Nephenee came out, I did my Free Summon and I got Nephenee.
-When the Radiant Dawn Banner with Micaiah, Sothe and Zelgius came out, I did my Free Summon and I got Micaiah.

I'll give you one frickin' guess at what happened when I went onto the new Banner and did my Free Summon.

You got Raigh

Tibarn

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I beat Celeste. Still need to collect the rest of the stuff. But overall? Celeste is an amazing game, and I'm sad that I'm a latecomer to the game.

Still, better late than never, and an indie game once again claimed my heart. If you haven't played this game yet, fix that.
Well, you might've beaten Celeste...
But Celeste isn't quite done beating you.

There's still the post-game content, which I highly recommend doing if you hate your fingers and want carpal tunnel.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
God I cringe so hard when I get matched up in a team battle with someone who keeps trying to hit me despite being on the same team as I and team fire being off.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is fun but really hard.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, you might've beaten Celeste...
But Celeste isn't quite done beating you.

There's still the post-game content, which I highly recommend doing if you hate your fingers and want carpal tunnel.
I already hate myself so I guess I have nothing to worry about.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
To all the anime fans here, the nominees for the Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2018 have been announced!

>Notices that Steins; Gate 0 isn't a nominee for this year's anime of the year.
>Notices neither Okabe Rintaro nor Haru Nanase are nominees for this year's best protagonist.
>Notices neither Historia Reiss nor Hiyajo Maho are nominees for this year's best girl.

Aaaaaaannnnd I lost all interest in this year's anime awards. >_>

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
To all the anime fans here, the nominees for the Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2018 have been announced!

>Notices neither Okabe Rintaro nor Haru Nanase are nominees for this year's best protagonist.
>Notices neither Historia Reiss nor Hiyajo Maho are nominees for this year's best girl.

The only correct answer is Jojo Golden Wind, anyways.

No I don't care it's not even close to finished.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I'm no interested in this year's Anime Awards either unfortunately... that being said, I'm rooting for Megalobox when it comes to best animation.

Side note, can't believe I finished all of my internship report just within 4 hours... after it, there were some instances that I felt I want to throw up, I couldn't even have the stamina to play my Switch... better gonna go and take a rest later...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Is it me or did Scott The Woz just kinda blew up all of the sudden.

By that I mean, I seem to be running into some really annoying fans of his every other day.
He eventually became popular enough for JonTron fans to completely replace JonTron with Scott as the subject of r/JonTron, and Jon mentioned that in a video recently.

Disclaimer: Ain't going to talk about the politics of JonTron or what have you, just talking about what happened. Keep that stuff at the door. Lol

I watched one of Scott's videos recently and it was pretty okay

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It seems they finally got these right, first time in a while there isn't a clear dominance of one anime(even though MHA and Devilman are still prominent in many categories)
Let's see
>Best Animation
This should got to Violet Evergarden and that's not a debate. Like, all the other shows are beautiful but have any of you SEEN how pretty Violet Evergarden is?
>Best OP
POP TEAM EPIC(god this was from last year???) is my favorite due to how creative it is even though Fighting Gold is also amazing
>Best Character Design
Literally nothing but Jojo should be allowed to win this caregory.
>Best Boy
I wanna say Deku tbh, Kotaro isn't "best boy" material. Honda-san and Haida would be acceptable winners too
>Best Girl
I'n surprised there are no MHA girls here but oh well, Lily defeats the purpose of this competition because lol no one else can even come at her level
>Best Performance(Japanese)
If Mamoru Miyano doesn't win this I'll riot
>Best Protagonist
SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIME
>Best Antagonist
Literally AfO is the only one I know so I'll go with him. Seems it was a weak year with villains, huh. But also, like, hey, I don't think I was supposed to know about the Devilman and Gridman villains.
>Anime of the Year
Now this... this is weird. I didn't expect the last two at all and I'm surprised by no MHA again. Objective take? Devilman should win this. Personal take? Zombie Land Saga since it was the only one I watched from those.
>Best Fight Scene
Oh god people are gonna make DB win even though its fights are terrible, aren't them? I don't think any fight can top the All Might vs All for One fight though but I'll look into the Black Clover one at least(I really should watch it if nothing else for the fights, I watched Akame ga Kill, this should be child's play)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

ayyy my boy Haida for best boy
he is a literal good boy
good good boy

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I tend not to watch anime till much later for the most part so best of the year likely will mean nothing to me. Though Haida best boy? Im on board for that. I still feel bad for him in the christmas special.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I tend not to watch anime till much later for the most part so best of the year likely will mean nothing to me. Though Haida best boy? Im on board for that. I still feel bad for him in the christmas special.
Haida so deserves at leaset a kiss or a hug from somone after that special. I hope if he doesnt get with Retsuko, then maybe Fenneko. I can see them together

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I also think Retsuko is best girl. I mean come one, She jumped out of the window of her job several feet high and left work after going metal. To bad she aint on the list
It's a dang crime. It's also one of the only times I recall the series going complete nonsense with its world as her jumping like half a foot in the beginning had her sprain her ankle while here she jumps out of a several story high window of a large office building here and is perfectly fine. I could see Fenneko and Haida working out since they are super cool with each other, despite Fenneko being a troll and seemingly exasperated for his focus on Retsuko. lol

Also considering how Retsuko just got out of a relationship and stuff I guess it makes sense that she didn't accept but considering how perfect they seem to be for each other makes it quite sad imo. Also would have been nice to have them in an actual relationship throughout the next season and show how it compares and contrasts with the one in the first season

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Aw, poor dog.

How is she?
shes doing good, It seems like a small cut because it not a steady bleeding.

she was so focused on another dog that she bam, ran right into something. Of course I am keeping an eye on it just to make sure it doesn't start bleeding again. I told her off that's what you get for trying to focus on another dog too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom