• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

KoF is one of the harder games to learn tbh. Though easier to start and more fun to pick up than something like Street Fighter.

Not that SF isn't fun, it's just slow and methodical and not everyone is into that.

D

Deleted member

Guilty Gear for the PS2 didn't run on my PC and KoF is actually something I've been looking into but Melty Blood is better anyways.
I disagree. But it's okay you dumb bab.

KoF is one of the harder games to learn tbh. Though easier to start and more fun to pick up than something like Street Fighter.

Not that SF isn't fun, it's just slow and methodical and not everyone is into that.
KoF is easy to learn hard to master. Not as easy as something as smash. But as far as inputs and such though it's pretty easy for the most part. Only stuff I can think of that's easier input wise are the MK games since Deadly Alliance(only because the 1-4 had very cryptic inputs) and the recent Killer Instinct game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just found out Pit’s voice actor (Antony Del Rio) has a YouTube channel with his cousin...and the limited content is awesome as **** (gets even better when you only picture Pit speaking)

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I just found out Pit’s voice actor (Antony Del Rio) has a YouTube channel with his cousin...and the limited content is awesome as **** (gets even better when you only picture Pit speaking)
Got a link to the channel?

D

Deleted member

You know for how simple smash is it sure makes people so much more angry when I beat them. I guess with other fighting games its not as frustrating because it doesn't seem so simple.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know for how simple smash is it sure makes people so much more angry when I beat them. I guess with other fighting games its not as frustrating because it doesn't seem so simple.
All multiplayer Nintendo games get people pissed off the most

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

What am I getting myself into? And will I be able to finish in time? And if not, how much work will be undone by Direct news?

Potato_

Smash Lord
Welp, we got the rest of the JUMP FORCE Naruto roster.

It's Kaguya, Gaara, Kakashi and... Boruto.

Sakura died for this.
NAH BUT BORUTO IS FROM BORUTO SO HE DOESN'T COUNT OKAY

Real happy about Kakashi, Gaara is an interesting choice and Kaguya... bleh.

Here's the thing. I hate her character, but I do think moveset wise she'd be a lot more interesting than Sakura, which is the important part I guess. I think I'm honestly more annoyed at Boruto being in then I am at Kaguya.

At this point I'm hoping we get at least ONE more Yu Yu Hakusho character (any protag would be fine), Tsuna from Reborn, Kaiba and Bakugo. I've lost all hope in Gohan, Byakuya or Pain.

(god Pain would've been so damn cool)

So uhh... that MK 11 reveal.

They've got my money already. Looks like they took everything that was good about the Injustice 2 customization and amped it up to 11, not to mention how beautiful everything looks. Would be the first MK I actually own instead of just playing it at friends houses all the time.

Chrono.

NAH BUT BORUTO IS FROM BORUTO SO HE DOESN'T COUNT OKAY

Real happy about Kakashi, Gaara is an interesting choice and Kaguya... bleh.

Here's the thing. I hate her character, but I do think moveset wise she'd be a lot more interesting than Sakura, which is the important part I guess. I think I'm honestly more annoyed at Boruto being in then I am at Kaguya.

At this point I'm hoping we get at least ONE more Yu Yu Hakusho character (any protag would be fine), Tsuna from Reborn, Kaiba and Bakugo. I've lost all hope in Gohan, Byakuya or Pain.

(god Pain would've been so damn cool)

So uhh... that MK 11 reveal.

They've got my money already. Looks like they took everything that was good about the Injustice 2 customization and amped it up to 11, not to mention how beautiful everything looks. Would be the first MK I actually own instead of just playing it at friends houses all the time.
Tsuna, Gintoki, Hiei and Kurama are all I want at this point.

Sadly it seems we're hitting home stretch with the roster and they're nowhere.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
All MK11 has to do is bring back Erron Black and I'm ****ing sold...

Still gonna probably wait on the inevitable Komplete Edition though.

D

Deleted member

I'd put money on there being more than 25 characters in the final roster. Not only did MKX do the same thing. But it just makes sense considering that 25 is even less than MK9's roster.

Also I didn't see it, but Kitana(not surprising and Cassie are in it. Meaning that at least some of the combat kids are going to be back. Not to mention Jade and Rain were listed as MK11 mains for some reason. Kano's in the background for one of the stages. And of course Kabal was teased. That just seems like way too many characters revealed/teased on day one if the roster is only 25 characters. Which I doubt it is anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Earlier I got kicked out of an arena and then the arena shut down...the runner couldn’t handle the powers of Palutena’s Temple

KMDP

Smash Legend
Futaba had a persona in her own palace? That’s new.
Futaba kind of gets her Persona in a similar way to how the Persona 4 characters get their's.

In Persona 4, the dungeons are based around the party members' psychologies (the exceptions being Yu, Yosuke, Chie and Teddie, who don't get dungeons of their own, the villains, who get dungeons but are obviously not party members and Marie, who was exclusive to P4 Golden, she had the dungeon needed to see the True Ending, but wasn't a party member). The P4 Party members get their Persona when they get into a verbal fight with their Shadow (the dark side of themselves they don't want to admit they have); when the Party Member inevitably denies the existence of said Shadow, the Shadow runs amok and the party has to beat it in a boss fight, eventually, the character calms down, accepts their Shadow and gets a Persona.

In Futaba's case, it's sort of the opposite, her Shadow represents her hope, which her depression is pushing down, it's a lot more positive than the P4 character's Shadow interactions. It's meant to play on the expectations of the people who had played P4 previously.
On the final story of the 2nd Doctor within his run: War Games.

I'm gonna miss the 2nd doctor. Patrick Troughton is absolutely BRILLIANT. One of my favorite doctors by now, for sure.
I liked War Games when I watched it way back when, I should probably try watching more of the early Doctor Who stuff, when I watched those early episodes about 10 years ago, the early episode collections were a lot less complete (not that they're much more complete than they are now... :laugh:)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'd put money on there being more than 25 characters in the final roster. Not only did MKX do the same thing. But it just makes sense considering that 25 is even less than MK9's roster.

Also I didn't see it, but Kitana(not surprising and Cassie are in it. Meaning that at least some of the combat kids are going to be back. Not to mention Jade and Rain were listed as MK11 mains for some reason. Kano's in the background for one of the stages. And of course Kabal was teased. That just seems like way too many characters revealed/teased on day one if the roster is only 25 characters. Which I doubt it is anyway.
I mean, maybe, but this is the first time since MK9 (Maybe even MKvDC) that the game has had this short of a window between announce and release. I can't imagine it'll be very hard to fill out those months with the remaining, what, 17 characters? It's possible we get more than 25 but I'm going to stick to believing there's only 25 so I can be pleasantly surprised if not. One thing I do hope is that the Guest characters aren't limited to DLC this time around. Bring back Jason, Freddy, The Predator, The Xenomorph, and Leatherface. That's my one hope for this game but I HIGHLY doubt that's happening because, for whatever reason, NetherRealm likes to cycle out characters like it's nothing, especially guest characters. Which ****ing sucks. I want to seee Freddy vs. Jason in a game but that likelihood is at pretty much 0 now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Urgh, why do I bother looking at youtube comments. Of course there's people complaining that MK11 "looks too much like Injustice" because there's no dashing and the combat isn't as rushdown heavy.(As of yet.) People said the exact same thing before MKX was announced because of stuff like interactables. I just got to remind myself that there's probably as many people that hate the dash mechanic as people who want it back already. LMAO.

Not to mention it takes a long while for a fighting games meta to develop into something solid. I remember people thought Goro was too OP in MKX initially.

I mean, maybe, but this is the first time since MK9 (Maybe even MKvDC) that the game has had this short of a window between announce and release. I can't imagine it'll be very hard to fill out those months with the remaining, what, 17 characters? It's possible we get more than 25 but I'm going to stick to believing there's only 25 so I can be pleasantly surprised if not. One thing I do hope is that the Guest characters aren't limited to DLC this time around. Bring back Jason, Freddy, The Predator, The Xenomorph, and Leatherface. That's my one hope for this game but I HIGHLY doubt that's happening because, for whatever reason, NetherRealm likes to cycle out characters like it's nothing, especially guest characters. Which ****ing sucks. I want to seee Freddy vs. Jason in a game but that likelihood is at pretty much 0 now.
If the roster is really 25 characters I wouldn't want to see any guest characters in the base game anyway TBH. Though I'm one of those people that would be perfectly fine with zero guest characters, especially in favor of more returning MK characters.

The only reason why 25 seems off to me is that it means that they're dropping most of the new characters from the last game considering how it seems as though most of the characters are going to be returning.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Urgh, why do I bother looking at youtube comments. Of course there's people complaining that MK11 "looks too much like Injustice" because there's no dashing and the combat isn't as rushdown heavy.(As of yet.) People said the exact same thing before MKX was announced because of stuff like interactables. I just got to remind myself that there's probably as many people that hate the dash mechanic as people who want it back already. LMAO.

Not to mention it takes a long while for a fighting games meta to develop into something solid. I remember people thought Goro was too OP in MKX initially.

If the roster is really 25 characters I wouldn't want to see any guest characters in the base game anyway TBH. Though I'm one of those people that would be perfectly fine with zero guest characters, especially in favor of more returning MK characters.

The only reason why 25 seems off to me is that it means that they're dropping most of the new characters from the last game considering how it seems as though most of the characters are going to be returning.
As long as Cassie stays, idc which new hero they cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom