• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I like Mexican food a lot.
Does anyone else?
Most of them are too spicy for me, so no...

Alright, here's a question for all of you: what is/are your favorite tv show(s) of all time? It can be live-action, anime, western animation, or whatnot. Been curious since I've been getting more into binge-watching shows lately, and have been wondering what are all of your guys' favorite shows?
Discovery Channel's Mythbusters...

Now more fanaart share, no Xenoblade for now... this time Smash Bros.
Smash Ultimate Zelda... pulling Inkling girl's cheeks...

The only badass Smash fanarts like this I saw before were from Jay Phenrix...
But this one is like Jay's but in more of a Panty & Stocking style... wow.

More Zelda...

And... Fire Emblem? I don't know I just find this LOL:
Roy's dad is curious George... being curious and mess things up... at least in this fanart

Last edited by a moderator:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
There are no demons left in Hell. You don't take all of humanity's collective evil, many of which were extremely competent military strategists, put them all in one place, and then expect them not to take over and kick the Devil out.

D

Deleted member

There are no demons left in Hell. You don't take all of humanity's collective evil, many of which were extremely competent military strategists, put them all in one place, and then expect them not to take over and kick the Devil out.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Man, what a great Saturday it was. Got to drive up the road to Hutchinson for the Smallville Comiccon, and I got to meet and get an autographed poster from Dan Pensina, aka the original Scorpion/Sub Zero/Johnny Cage/Noob Saibot from the early days of Mortal Kombat.
Speaking of, with "GET OVER HERE!" being the unofficial tagline of MK that and "Finish Him (Her)!", I've gotten to thinking about other fighting series and what taglines they've got. Certainly Street Fighter has "Hadoken!" or "Shoryuken!", Killer Instinct has "Combo Breaker!" or "Ultra!", King of Fighters has "Ready.....Go!", and I would argue that "Falcon Punch!" is the closest thing to a tagline Smash Bros has ever had.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is this weird trend in Smash 5 speculation that everyone needs to announce when they don't support a thread anymore because of the characters chances.

If you don't have to support a character, you don't even have to believe they have a chance. Or you could even if they don't have a chance.

But it's like the whole "UNSUBSCRIBED!?!!111! thing on YouTube

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
There is this weird trend in Smash 5 speculation that everyone needs to announce when they don't support a thread anymore because of the characters chances.

If you don't have to support a character, you don't even have to believe they have a chance. Or you could even if they don't have a chance.

But it's like the whole "UNSUBSCRIBED!?!!111! thing on YouTube
I will support Boshi until the base game comes out or until he actually gets disconfirmed!!! I don't care what his chances are!!!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Alright, here's a question for all of you: what is/are your favorite tv show(s) of all time? It can be live-action, anime, western animation, or whatnot. Been curious since I've been getting more into binge-watching shows lately, and have been wondering what are all of your guys' favorite shows?
For western TV shows in no particular order:
  • Spongebob Squarepants (pre-movie)
  • American Dad
  • 2003 Teen Titans
For anime:
  1. Fate/Zero (my favorite TV show overall; I've watched it about three times now)
  2. Steins; Gate
  3. Cowboy Bebop
  4. Attack on Titan
  5. Free! (Eternal Summer takes the 5th place slot, though I enjoyed Iwatobi Swim Club a lot too)
  6. Your Lie in April
  7. Clannad: After Story (1st season was enjoyable too, but Clannad: After Story is when it really became good)
  8. Konosuba
  9. Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (ufotable adaptation)
Some honorable mentions for anime include Re:Zero, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, and Steins; Gate 0. Re:Zero was definitely one of the better isekai animes because of how it deconstructs its own genre on top of having a nice story (it also has my favorite female character in all of anime: Rem). Gekkan Shoujo-Nozaki-kun is a really funny romantic comedy with every episode always making me laugh pretty hard. Steins; Gate 0 is currently airing and hasn't finished yet, but from what I've seen it thus far, it's really good and has the potential to either tie or even surpass the original S; G in my favorite anime list.

I do have several more anime I plan on watching soon. I'm going to start the Legend of the Galactic Heroes remake very soon (I've heard very good things about the original, but I want to start with the newer version as an introductory way of getting to the series and see how it goes from here). Other anime on my watch list include FMA:B (gotta find the time to completely watch it first), MHA, Darling in the FranXX, Code Geass, and Gurren Lagann.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, one last post about Card Saga Wars for now, there's some videos on the public build. It's another video of Link and Cloud fighting, though this time one Mega Man X's Central Highway stage.

Some really cool assist characters, like Cinder and Bayonetta. I forgot that Yugo from Bloody Roar was another character considered for the game too.

yes, everyone knows. Just let us drink our unhealthy juice
K.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You could say
You possibly could say
There is a potential that during this moment you could, possibly, maybe say
It's a Hell of a time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm studying animation, so I tend to watch a lot of animated series. But I've got some live action stuff I like too.

Western Animated shows: Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, The majority of the DCAU, Young Justice, 90's Spider-Man, 90's X-Men, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Teen Titans, Spider-Man Unlimited, Samurai Jack, the Simpsons, the Boondocks, Black Dynamite, TMNT 2003, Avatar the Last Airbender, Gargoyles, Sponge Bob

Kim Possible's not as good as Gargoyles, but it's the most consistent "modern" Disney show in terms of quality too.

Anime: Dragon Ball/DBZ, JoJo's, My Hero Academia, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist

Sitcoms: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Kenan and Kel, Mad TV, Parks and Rec

Into the Badlands is kind of cool too. I also watch the Live action Flash show, but that might not be every one's cup of tea due to Barry's supporting cast holding him back.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
playing dark souls for the first time. I love how it's like "you shall travel to the land of the lords: LORD... LAND"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The best part of more Jojo anime is that the fanarts of Jojofied stuff will become a big thing again :V

Obligatory Metal Shop X Metal Shop X tag :V
*'still sleepy as *****

"huh, Mythra tag me, I wonder for wh-"

*see post*

I HAVE BEEN AWAKEN.

THANK YOU AEGIS.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Whenever a GameFaqs thread goes something like "Think of your favorite Smash character and think of your most wanted. Your most wanted is now an Echo of your favorite. Can you make it?" they all struggle. But me I'm like:

"Ha!! My favorite is Yoshi and my wanted is Boshi. Too easy!!"

Character loyalty pays off

D

Deleted member

Decided to give up on the idea of a short break, at least for now. I have an exam in July so I'll have to take a break either way at some point
Hey @Lampy: I apologize if anything of what I said felt aggressive or aimed towards you. I really think of you as a good person: my brain just overloaded and I couldn't handle the stress that came from it.
Eh, it's okay. I can't count the amount of times I've been in your position.
No offense, but being with my friends is now becoming more comfortable than being with you guys.
You guys are still fun...
None taken. We tried to convince you to go outside, remember?
I guess I have more for my NintenZone fighting game backstory niw lol
Am I there?
Probably Avatar: The Last Airbender or Gravity Falls.
Though I don't watch many shows tbh

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
@ Any mods or former mods

I'm assuming a poll can't be edited once someone voted on it. Because I can't seem to edit a poll anymore

Is it possible for a mod to delete a poll so a new one can be created

Or would a new thread need to be posted

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@ Any mods or former mods

I'm assuming a poll can't be edited once someone voted on it. Because I can't seem to edit a poll anymore

Is it possible for a mod to delete a poll so a new one can be created

Or would a new thread need to be posted
I can erase your poll. :)

Anddddd done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom